Conspiracy theories / Flat earth discussions

Nov 29, 2002
Hope everyone's well! Esp Shah meyti.

Is anyone here into the flat earth theory and can explain it to me?

I just got blacklisted on the sister website after posting to celebrate Biruni and the thousandth year anniversary of his Shadows book, without saying anything about the earth structure.

Apparently it is a lie, and the likes of Biruni, Razi, Sina (our legendary scholars) are fake...

Can you explain these ice walls and stars in the moon, and seeing Venus in the day please....?

http://www.persianfootball.com/foru...olume-2-The-last-nails-on-the-coffin-of-Globe

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
One thing I never understood, let us for 1 second assume the earth is FLAT, fuck it, its rectangle or triangle, whatever you want, TELL ME HOW THIS MAKES ANY DIFFERENCE in YOUR LIFE?
If it makes you happy imagine Earth is flat! how does it change ANYTHING?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Hope everyone's well! Esp Shah meyti.

Is anyone here into the flat earth theory and can explain it to me?

I just got blacklisted on the sister website after posting to celebrate Biruni and the thousandth year anniversary of his Shadows book, without saying anything about the earth structure.

Apparently it is a lie, and the likes of Biruni, Razi, Sina (our legendary scholars) are fake...

@RaminS what is going on....? Can you explain these ice walls and stars in the moon, and seeing Venus in the day please....?

http://www.persianfootball.com/foru...olume-2-The-last-nails-on-the-coffin-of-Globe
It is clearly a medial triambic icosahedron.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Lol Hala Madrid I never thought about it from that concept. What difference does it make what shape the Earth is it won't make a difference in my life.
BTW I just got into Brigham Young University a very good school. People have this false belief that the first thing they do is indoctrinate you in Mormon ideology.
These conspiracy theorist wackos infiltrate all aspects of every day life, including Academia. Let me tell you something about BYU, I had to put down a religion and I put down Christian, they did not flinch once.
Ya there is an HONOR code you have to follow like no drinking and having sex but that is not Mormon indoctrination that is setting some morals for students, which I don't mind. Ok it sucks no tail gating at football school but is my university somehow recruiting HQ for the Church of LDS, I don't think so.
Some of these conspiracy theorist wackos, need to stop staying up late at night and stop listening to every wackjob, with a platform.
As my philosophy teacher told me once, 'You have to think independently, determine for yourself what is truth and what is bs, disregard the BS."
http://mormonconspiracy.com/byu.html
Is BYU a Mormon Conspiracy, no
Does it matter if the Earth is flat, or in the shape of a Pyramid, no. For once my school is apart of a conspiracy, transferred from UNLV>

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Lol Hala Madrid I never thought about it from that concept. What difference does it make what shape the Earth is it won't make a difference in my life.
BTW I just got into Brigham Young University a very good school. People have this false belief that the first thing they do is indoctrinate you in Mormon ideology.
These conspiracy theorist wackos infiltrate all aspects of every day life, including Academia. Let me tell you something about BYU, I had to put down a religion and I put down Christian, they did not flinch once.
Ya there is an HONOR code you have to follow like no drinking and having sex but that is not Mormon indoctrination that is setting some morals for students, which I don't mind. Ok it sucks no tail gating at football school but is my university somehow recruiting HQ for the Church of LDS, I don't think so.
Some of these conspiracy theorist wackos, need to stop staying up late at night and stop listening to every wackjob, with a platform.
As my philosophy teacher told me once, 'You have to think independently, determine for yourself what is truth and what is bs, disregard the BS."
http://mormonconspiracy.com/byu.html
Is BYU a Mormon Conspiracy, no
Does it matter if the Earth is flat, or in the shape of a Pyramid, no. For once my school is apart of a conspiracy, transferred from UNLV>

wow congrats!

Are you going to move to Utah???

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Tehol Bedict The beauty is I can remain in Las Vegas because the program is going to be online.
i’m going to finish up my last semester at Western Governors University and transferred to Brigham Young and because it’s from Utah school the Utah school in major to major, i do kit lose any of my classes. I am so hapoy BYu is ranked #21 Tied tor 20 is Duke and UCLA. Byu is ahead notable schools like of Berkeley UVA and Notre Dame. I always wanted to go to a school that had a decent academics, football team, and four seasons. I might not be able to drink but I can ski, fly fish, scuba dive. Provo Utah is only about a five qmd a half hour drive from Vegas, same distance from Vegas to San Diego so I can’t even catch a football game. i’m a student so I could go for free. it’s funny how my school is a morming conspiracy theory.

Side door one day I would like to get a log cabin in Brian head Utah because there’s a great ski slopSide door one day I would like to get a log cabin in Brian head Utah because there’s a great Ski spot thetr and homes are cheaper there, you get kore land. I would not mind being in Utah in the summers because Vegas can be hot. Wolf file that under the Martin Luther King Jr. I have a dream. I am so happy i finally found the right home; after a trial and error at Unlv and Wgu. 3rd time is the charm lol I am a Cougar! Never settle, if you think you deserve better go for it. I can finally see the decade of hard work paying off.
Lol someone taight me what BYI stands for, Bring them Young Universiry. My fiance, are you going to have five wives now? Me,” Am i a masochist one is enough for me.”

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Pretty interesting article
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/insane-crazy-conspiracy-theories
My favorites top 4
1-The Moon landing was fake
2-Hollowed Earth theory-This one’s kind of self-explanatory. The conspiracy is that the earth is hollow, with people living inside our core, mantle, and crust. There are multiple people who claim they have lived in the center of our planet, they state that they are “the chosen ones.”
The Mandela effect is a theory of parallel universes and alternate realities. Do you remember the books and show “The Bernstein Bears”? Have you looked at any of the books recently?
4- Katy Perry is Johbenet Ramsey
5- BYU is a giant Mormon Indoctrination school

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Can someone please help me? Dajjal keeps giving me a wedgie.
we have all these so called super telescopes in space that will never show Australians or their cities/high rise buildings. Ask yourself why not? that would be super cool and would prove their points right? or it is not important that we rather look at the black hole instead?

I wish we the people used our heads instead of our impossible fantasies to describe the world.

Such a cool Freemason saying this amazing truth