Conspiracy theories / Flat earth discussions

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
As you wish. Dude go fuck yourself.

All you've been doing in this entire thread is stirring shit and spreading lies about me. I have been more than patient but at the end of the day since you lack any ethics to have a civilized conversation and continue your shit behavior that is all that is left to be said.

Since it is open season to just be rude, I can be rude too. This site is no longer a place for civil discourse. There are too few older members who have class and too many shit stains like this tehol fellow and inter. People too retarded to understand actual science who can only repeat government propaganda. Bunch of little tyrants who think segregating society and limiting freedoms are a good thing, because they fear death.

If you guys were ever wondering which side you would have been on in Nazi Germany, you now know. You would have been cheering on the SS.

Since logic, reason and civilized discourse is beyond your mental capacity. I'll close with something simple.

Fuck all of you who have been rude and spread lies about me. Pooya feel free to delete my account, I won't need it. Maybe i'll head back to PFDC where apparently the owner is a genius compared to the like of half the people here (all 5/10 of you.)
Digeh 2 ta genius chi mishan (PFDC + Khabalood) -- haha :D

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
برو دلقک. برو اول اون اسم و عکس و امضاء دزدیتو درست کن. مثل آدم با همون اکانت قدیمیت بیا. نترس کسی کاریت نداره. کسی که میشینه وقت میزاره میره تیم های یه نفر دیگرو جمع میکنه, اسم و عکس و امضاء طرفو میدزده میاد اکانت وا میکنه, نمیتونه موجود درست و با کلاسی باشه.

1629326538150.png

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Digeh 2 ta genius chi mishan (PFDC + Khabalood) -- haha :D

There are surprisingly a few more flat earther iranian-americans around, and quite a few on that site who believe in plandemic/covid hoax etc.... Bichareh Khabalood was on his own here, even our friend Henry C wasn't on his side.

Their webmaster doesn't have any relatives in Iran, but I don't understand the situation where some of them have family in Iran, knowing what a fcuking shitshow it is over there, and still calling this a hoax.... It boggles the mind.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
There are surprisingly a few more flat earther iranian-americans around, and quite a few on that site who believe in plandemic/covid hoax etc.... Bichareh Khabalood was on his own here, even our friend Henry C wasn't on his side.

Their webmaster doesn't have any relatives in Iran, but I don't understand the situation where some of them have family in Iran, knowing what a fcuking shitshow it is over there, and still calling this a hoax.... It boggles the mind.
زر زر نکن دلقک. تو برو با اون بنگیه بشین گپ بزن. تو رده همدیگه این.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Is that all you've got? You used to have more than this fella. Disappointed in you :p
واسه تو دلقک بیسواد همین قدرشم از سرت زیادیه. تو که چیزی نداری ارائه بدی دلقک. برو بگرد میون ان و گه های چینسکی, شاید یکی دوتا تیمو جا انداخته باشی. چقدر آدم باید حقیر باشه یا از طرف کتک خورده باشه که به اینجور فکرا بیوفته
:)

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
واسه تو دلقک بیسواد همین قدرشم از سرت زیادیه. تو که چیزی نداری ارائه بدی دلقک. برو بگرد میون ان و گه های چینسکی, شاید یکی دوتا تیمو جا انداخته باشی. چقدر آدم باید حقیر باشه یا از طرف کتک خورده باشه که به اینجور فکرا بیوفته
LOL :):p

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
hala why do you guys hate each other so much ?
LOL I like the guy, he's a decent and hinged person, whether Chinaski or Iksanihc :)

He's into swearing against people's khAro mAdar in the most viscerally aggressive ways possible, even those who share viewpoints with him and literally agree with every word he says sometimes, but that doesn't stop me liking the guy (I think it's just a venting mechanism that he does to get all this aggressive sexually imagery off his chest). At least he hates the islamic reshitlic and supports vaccine unlike the guy who is into "politeness" lol.

I have no problem with Mr Iksanihc. He is always classy in my book. At least compared to the "zeerak"i figures around. ;);)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
ولی من تو دلقک بیسوادو پشمم هم حساب نمیکنم. حالا باید چیکار کنیم؟

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
میگم حالا که داریم از طریق گذاشتن دهنت با هم رفیق میشیم, بگو ببینم ناقلا, با کدوم اکانت زیر جریان چینسکی چال شدی که اینجوری به دل گرفتی؟
:D

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
میگم حالا که داریم از طریق گذاشتن دهنت با هم رفیق میشیم, بگو ببینم ناقلا, با کدوم اکانت زیر جریان چینسکی چال شدی که اینجوری به دل گرفتی؟
:D
Let's go for a drink - we can both refer to ourselves in the third person all the time and talk about narcissistic personality disorder :p:)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Let's go for a drink - we can both refer to ourselves in the third person all the time and talk about narcissistic personality disorder :p:)
نه جدی میگم, با کدوم اسمت زیر کیرم شهید شدی؟ از این شهدا تو این سایت تو ۲۵ سال اخیر زیاد داشتیم, حسابش از دستم در رفته. همشون یکی یکی چون نه سواد و نه مردونگی داشتن, میرفتن مثل مارمولک ها با اسم های دیگه میومدن, ولی با اون اسمای جعلی هم شهید میشدن. تو هم خدا وکیلی یکی از همونایی.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
نه جدی میگم, با کدوم اسمت زیر کیرم شهید شدی؟ از این شهدا تو این سایت تو ۲۵ سال اخیر زیاد داشتیم, حسابش از دستم در رفته. همشون یکی یکی چون نه سواد و نه مردونگی داشتن, میرفتن مثل مارمولک ها با اسم های دیگه میومدن, ولی با اون اسمای جعلی هم شهید میشدن. تو هم خدا وکیلی یکی از همونایی.

“Were I not so self-centered, I'd be intrigued."

- Tehol Bedict

1629328795052.png

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Flat earth....

This new societal phenomenon which is a combination of entitlement, illiteracy (of whatever type), and absolute fatuousness.

This is just one of many, I don't think we can be prepared for the next decade or two and the levels of entitled stupidity.

1629329245197.png