Conspiracy theories / Flat earth discussions

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Haven't you figured it out yet? This loser used to "review general for you"!!! :D

I don't know what his alias was before that though. Possibly Westi, aka Mahdi.
No unfortunately couldnt figure out what this sorry excuse of a clown used to call himself. I didnt really try to find out though to be honest. To me, just another one of those badbakhtaane hamishegi. Btw, i didnt get that "review general" part either! :)

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
No unfortunately couldnt figure out what this sorry excuse of a clown used to call himself. I didnt really try to find out though to be honest. To me, just another one of those badbakhtaane hamishegi. Btw, i didnt get that "review general" part either! :)

خوب به هم میآین شما دوتا.

Two people who can't interact on a human level with relying on insults, both often relying on family members and a bit of the old violent sexual imagery for their remarks.

yek farhangi dashtim... now we have this kind of thing. Oh well. All guesses are incorrect by the way (or as KC would say, incorset).

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
خوب به هم میآین شما دوتا.

Two people who can't interact on a human level with relying on insults, both often relying on family members and a bit of the old violent sexual imagery for their remarks.

yek farhangi dashtim... now we have this kind of thing. Oh well. All guesses are incorrect by the way (or as KC would say, incorset).
اره دلقک, فرهنگ تو خوبه ...فرهنگ دلقک بازی و دزدی و تقلب و تقلید و جفنگ و زر زر. ببین تو تا موقعی که با اسم و عکس جعلی و دزدی اینجا باشی, کونت پارست, نه میتونی حرف از فرهنگ بزنی, نه از درستی, نه از کلاس....حالا هم خفه.
:)

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
اره دلقک, فرهنگ تو خوبه ...فرهنگ دلقک بازی و دزدی و تقلب و تقلید و جفنگ و زر زر. ببین تو تا موقعی که با اسم و عکس جعلی و دزدی اینجا باشی, کونت پارست, نه میتونی حرف از فرهنگ بزنی, نه از درستی, نه از کلاس....حالا هم خفه.
کلاس و فرهنگ :p

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This Nonsense of anti Vaxi ations and consipracy theories is costing livrs!
I don’t care what nutjob theory you believe in, the Jews were the cause of 9-11 not the Sandies, Qanon that ovnoxous Pionay is right about egerythknf.
Well I have a major problem with peolle who promise this crap because j had to convince my partner, for the last dew kinths to get the cacination because she was buying into the bullshit, people like you are spreading! Stop endagering my family with these lies or if you ever bump into me on the streets, there will be a physical altercation. When your hullshit starts to impact jy family, oh best believe that the physical altercation is coming.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You can even believe in the flat earth and I won’t come at you because that is not causing harm to anyone. However; these anti calcination theories cost lives.
I do my own research and I got the stats from Johns Hopkins medical school. you are 99.99% likely to not get the virus, if you have two vaccinations. .
to put that into perspective that is one and every 10,000 people and Clark County has 1 million people. that means if everyone got vaccinated in Clark County Nevada, only 100 people would get the virus if they had a vaccination.
I don’t know about you guys but if they’re giving me 99.99 odds on the roulette table I’m going to bed every single time!

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
i talked to an anti-vaxx bodybuilder who i've seen at the gym a few times today..

I just found it fascinating how he doesn't like "the metals" in vaccines but is pouring toxic quantities of heavy metals (and other substances he isn't really sure about) into his body via the excessive bodybuilding supplements he consumes.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
i talked to an anti-vaxx bodybuilder who i've seen at the gym a few times today..

I just found it fascinating how he doesn't like "the metals" in vaccines but is pouring toxic quantities of heavy metals (and other substances he isn't really sure about) into his body via the excessive bodybuilding supplements he consumes.
جالبه, انسان میتونه مثل تو انقدر چندش آور باشه و رو یه جریان مثل سیریش انقدر مسخره وار پافشاری کنه, که آدم دیگه حالش از اون صورت مسأله به هم بخوره طوری که بد نمیشه یکی از این کس خل های زد واکسن بیان برینن به هیبتت آدم حال کنه صرفا از این که ریده شده به هیبتت

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
جالبه, انسان میتونه مثل تو انقدر چندش آور باشه و رو یه جریان مثل سیریش انقدر مسخره وار پافشاری کنه, که آدم دیگه حالش از اون صورت مسأله به هم بخوره طوری که بد نمیشه یکی از این کس خل های زد واکسن بیان برینن به هیبتت آدم حال کنه صرفا از این که ریده شده به هیبتت
Cheghadr zer zer mikoni, bacheh :LOL:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
آخه انتر, تو فرومی که ۱۰ نفر میخوننش از اون ۱۰ نفر ۹ نفرشونم با واکسن موافقن, مرتب در این مورد زر زدن به چه درد میخوره آخه؟ دلقک!