Coronavirus

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
محمد مخبر، معاون اول ابراهیم رئیسی، می‌گوید بخشی از تجهیزات تولید واکسن داخلی کرونا تحت عنوان «اسباب خانه سفیر» وارد ایران شد.
مخبر روز پنجشنبه در مراسم اختتامیه گردهمایی روسای نمایندگی‌های ایران در کشورهای همسایه گفت: «در یکی از انتقال پول‌ها به یکی از کشورها ردی از واردات واکسن مشخص شد و نتوانستیم تجهیزات را وارد کنیم، لذا آن تجهیزات را سفیرمان به عنوان اسباب خانه خودش وارد کشور کرد.»
او بلافاصله گفت که نباید این سخنان را بر زبان می‌آورد. با این حال تاکید کرد: ما در مقابل هر مشکلی که در کشور داریم چندین راه حل هم داریم.

اظهارات معاون اول رئیسی همچنین اعترافی ضمنی است به اینکه تجهیزات تولید واکسنی که پیش از این می‌گفتند داخلی است از خارج از کشور وارد شده است.
سخنان مخبر درباره وارد کردن تجهیزات واکسن در حالی بیان شده که روز پنجشنبه بیژن نوباوه، نماینده مجلس، گفت: «تولید واکسن ایرانی غربی‌ها را آشفته کرد. غرب با خودش می‌گوید جمهوری اسلامی چگونه این‌قدر پیشرفت کرده است.»
محمد مخبر که تا پیش از تصدی معاونت اول رییس جمهور در دولت سیزدهم، به عنوان رییس «ستاد اجرایی فرمان امام» فعالیت می‌کرد اواخر سال ۹۹ وعده داد که تا پایان شهریور ۱۴۰۰ تعداد ۵۰ میلیون دوز واکسن «برکت» تولید شود و در اختیار وزارت بهداشت قرار گیرد.
با اینکه او تا ماه‌ها بعد این ادعا را تکرار می‌کرد، تاکنون حدود ۹ میلیون دوز برکت در اختیار وزارت بهداشت قرار گرفته است.
وعده‌های مخبر در کنار دستور خامنه‌ای برای ممنوعیت واردات واکسن‌های ساخت آمریکا و بریتانیا دو عامل اصلی در مرگ‌ومیر بسیار بالای کرونا در ایران به شمار می‌رود

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
problem is that you guys this forum too seriously -- who cares baba ? he doesn't belive in Vaccine, don't ... go out without it. Have a great life :D
I dont get it man, this is a forum, who CARES what people say! let them say it! like the amount of obsession is crazy! One wonders, if they take forum so seriously, how do they take it in real life?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
All posts insulting/bashing PFDC Site/Admin/Members are removed and is going to be removed going fwd.
We respect ALL Iranians sites even those we don't personally agree with the direction they are headed. ISP can never ever be used to insult them/bash them etc.
We should support other Iranian sites not destroy them. We should TOLERATE other opinions NOT erase them.

Oct 18, 2010
statistics don't lie.
vaccination works, just look at how iran has been able
to successfully bring the pandemic under control with
a massive vaccination campaign in 4 month (y)

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So, looks like Germany is in deep crap it is going from bad to worse. Today in Nevada, they ahd the first case of Omnicron, a woman got it and is in quarantine.
I did have a heart to hear with my dad he means well but there is a thing called being overly cautious to the point that int impacts your quality of life.
Me, "Ok dad my friends from LA and Boise are over for a few days in Vegas." My dad "Don't go, to x y and z." folllowed by < "I am going to San Diego and LA for a week " Again, "Don't go to A B C." Me, "If you want to live your life like that, in constant fear, then how good of a qualifty of life are you going to have, even if you live?" I added, "I respect where you are coming from, you are concerned but I follow proper social distancing protocols, and I am fully faxinated. "I added, "I should have died when Iw as in the military so the way I see it, I am playing with house money."
I even quoted Hitler and one thing if you noticed, he always drove in a convertible. His advisors would say< "Aren't you afraid an enemy could take you out?" Hitler, 'The world is there for the brave to explore it." I interpreted that in a modern-day quote, "IF you're scurred go to church. "While I will take necessary precattious such as wearing a mask, utilizing sanitizers, I am not going to live in a bubble and in constant fear, eff that. @Playboy
statistics don't lie.
Mark Twain disagrees with you, "There are lies, damn lies and statistics."

Where are these stats coming from? lol the Islamic Republic of Iran?

IF they are coming from Iran, then whatever the stats are, increase it by 50% because wait for it, the Iranian government has a tendency to lie on statistic. Baba as someone who studied statistics, I can easily show you how you can manipulate it. For example, say I want to show a sample size of 1000 people and who Americans plan to vote for, with a margin of error of 3%. What If I just interview people from California and New York or if I want conservative stats, what if i interview people from Texas and southern states? You are really not that naive are you or are you just being a mouthpiece for the government is the message you are trying to say is "Iran is doing a bang-up job handling the corona varus? "Bro they are going to ARMENIIA to get vaccinated. Armenia is not that much better off than Iran but people are going to Armenia in droves if they are in Tabriz because nobody trusts the government, Iranian government lke sto lie In other news, Russians like vodka.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I just want to say that COVID now hit home for me personally. I am sure she is going to be fine but my fiancé's daughter got it. She is in perfect health, 25 years young and she even got her booster shot. She is one of those 10% that it does not matter if you get the booster shot. Just because they say you are 90% safe doesn't mean you are safe. That means one out of ten can still get it. I drastically scaled back on my trip to San Diego. I will only have one outside gathering with family and that is it. This omicron variant seems to be 3-4 more times more potent, than the original so please be careful. We are going to be in for a very long winter int he States. I am sure since she is young, she won't die, she does not have a weak immune system. For some people, vaccines don't really work, perhaps they have an immune deficiency
She is fine; She is feeling better and says, "Symptoms include a runny nose, a cold and feeling tired." Another young girlfriend of mine who is a few years younger than me got it 6 months ago, but she recovered. At least the one good thing is after you get it, your body naturally builds anti bodies. Now my fiancé is thinking me for convincing me to get the booster. Also, it takes two weeks before the booster can take effect do do it do it now. Pizer is the best one and that is 90% that means out of every 10 one can still get it. You are safer if you get the booster, but you are not out of the woods, do not let your guard down and get cocky.

Oh, and apparently 8 Real Madrid players got it. Now I am not found of Real Madrid, but I do not wish covid on anyone, I hope they all recover in time for the round of 16 They also had to move the Raiders Cleveland Browns game from Saturday to Monday because the Browns would not have been able to field a 53-man roster.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
So much graffiti when i'm driving or taking the train against vaccines, 5G, chemtrails and flat earth etc...

It's like we are rolling back the Enlightenment. I think in a few years time people won't want to take medicines any more and just believe in tinctures and humors....

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
To all members , keep taking your vitamins and wear mask . Many of the people I know just got sick due to omicron in the last few days
The numbers from the holiday weekend are in and California has broken every record for new coronavirus cases.
The California Department of Public Health reported more than 230,000 new cases on Tuesday, more than twice as many as has been reported in a single day before. The holiday data dump brings California’s closely-watched 7-day average of new daily cases to a record high of 45,466 — nearly doubling the data available the day before. That figure appears poised to soar past 50,000 average daily cases as new data is confirmed and the highly contagious omicron variant continues its head-spinning spread.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
🔺چگونه سیستم ایمنی را در برابر اٌمیکرون مقاوم کنیم؟

🔹مصرف به اندازه ویتامین D برای عملکرد سیستم ایمنی، پیشگیری از ابتلا به کووید۱۹ و پس از آن، بهبودی بعد از ابتلا به این بیماری حیاتی است. بنابراین افراد باید سطح این ویتامین را در بدن خود بسنجند و به منظور افزایش سطح آن به اندازه کافی نور خورشید دریافت کنند

🔹یک خواب خوب شبانه می تواند باعث شادابی بدن و ذهن افراد شود

🔹ورزش کنید، فعال باشید و خوب غذا بخورید. ورزش کردن در حد اعتدال و فعال بودن از جمله راهکارهای ساده اما در عین حال موثر برای تقویت سیستم ایمنی بدن افراد هستند
🔹همچنین مصرف غذاهای حاوی ویتامین C یا zink (روی) نیز برای حفظ سلامتی افراد بسیار موثر هستند

🔹حفظ آرامش با انجام تمرینات تنفسی نیز می تواند باعث افزایش عملکرد سیستم ایمنی افراد شود

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Omicron is not mild and is crushing health care systems worldwide, WHO warns
"Just like previous variants, omicron is hospitalizing people, and it is killing people."

The World Health Organization on Thursday pushed back against the consistent chatter that the ultra-transmissible omicron coronavirus is "mild," noting that the variant is causing a "tsunami of cases" that is "overwhelming health systems around the world."

"While omicron does appear to be less severe compared to delta—especially in those vaccinated—it does not mean it should be categorized as 'mild,'" WHO Director-General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in a press briefing Thursday. "Just like previous variants, omicron is hospitalizing people, and it is killing people."

The warning comes as the US is still experiencing a vertical rise in cases and hospitalizations from the quick-spreading variant. In the week ending on January 1, omicron was estimated to account for 95 percent of all cases in the US, according to the latest analysis by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The delta variant, which was making up over 99 percent of US cases as recently as the week ending on December 4, has now been relegated to just 5 percent of cases.

With omicron's speedy rise to dominance comes a towering wave of cases. The US logged more than 700,000 new cases Wednesday after adding over 1 million on Monday. The seven-day average for new daily cases is over 585,000, which is a 247 percent increase from two weeks ago.

Hospitalizations are also rising sharply in the US, despite consistent reports that a smaller proportion of omicron cases lead to severe disease and hospitalizations. In addition, reports from hospitals in the US, the UK, and South Africa suggest that those who do end up in the hospital with omicron are faring better, requiring less supplemental oxygen, less intensive care, and less ventilation. But that doesn't mean that people across the board are being spared from the worst cases of COVID-19.

source:
https://arstechnica.com/science/202...hing-health-care-systems-worldwide-who-warns/