Do you agree with Skocic decision to exclude Taremi?

Do you support Skocic decision?

• Yes, Taremi should be excluded from TM.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, Taremi should have remained.

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
When he first arrived in 2011 he would stay in Iran and go to the games. Then as time passed he would do less and less. 2012 and 2013 he was on vacation for 4 to 5 months of the year. After the world cup it was 6 months. After that he would just come a few days before the camps and then leave right after (so about 9-10 months of the year).

The Federation would do nothing because they were busy eating on the side from his ginormous salary. And most of the media would stay quiet because…. well you get the trend.

View attachment 44929
As usual you say it completely backwards aziz. He stopped the mafia from eating on the side of our football. The mafia was behind his final departure and they were relieved once he was gone. The media was quiet because for once in our football history, there was not much to complain about!

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
@homaie The previous 2 years was because of what CQ buolt for 8 damn years nit Skocic!
You think it was an accident Iran became good? Iran is winning Inspite of not not befsuse of Skocic. He is a liability and makes irriational decisons. Bro WE could quality Iran he is a 2nd rate
club coach who doesn’t belong . This areogant Croat, will be replaced sooner or later. He will not be tje foach of Iran for Qatar, I hope not!! I still do not know what parti bazy games
he did to get this job, Skocic is mot qualified to be iran’s coach, simple as that/ How does he still have a job, eoes he have incriminating photos of the IFF? Lol not too often a coach get’s a red card that was a good one .
What i am saying to you both is you donMt make a unilateral decusion thst can harm the team. He is more of a liabilitu; than an asset
. Irannis winning inspite of hom
and because of 8 uears of hard work, CQ pht on, teansforing our D. Before CQ came in 2010 we were like ranked in the 70s. Yoh hafe CQ to thank for that. We are benefiting from the fruits
of CQ labor, not this idiot. Us team meli fans amd the team, deserve better they deserve a competent and non reactionary coach.
As far as I know and stated before Skocic performance has been the best during tha last two years with 92% winning record and not matched with any other TM coaches.

For the record:
Branko Ivanković record was 69%, Carlos Queiroz was 60% and Parviz Dehdari was 50%.

Carlos may have been good for a period of time when Iran was not under economic sanctions but not anymore - his tactics are too defensive and failed in South America. With the current situation of Iran and limitition of funds Skocic is the best coach to lead TM. One major advantages of Skocic is familiraity with Iranian culture and connection with Croacian football. He coached many clubs such as Foolad, Malavan and Sanat Naft with familiraity to Iranian players.