Do you agree with Skocic decision to exclude Taremi?

Do you support Skocic decision?

• Yes, Taremi should be excluded from TM.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, Taremi should have remained.

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
خوب اسلای عزیز شما که مدرن فکر میکنی لطفا به منه سنتی بگو پس چرا این دلخوری ها پیش آمد و طارمی عوض بیروت رفت الگارو.
اگه اینا زاییده ذهن سنتی ماست پس به قوله
اصغر ترقه چی میشه که همچین میشه؟
گفتم قبلا....چون مطبوعات بزرگش کردن و جور دگر جلوه اش دادند. در صورتی که اگر کسی چیزی نمیگفت آب از آب تکان نمیخورد.

مگر اینکه چیزهای دیگری پشت پرده هست که ما نمی‌دانیم.

در مورد بیلاخ هم،.... البته تا آنجا که من شنیدم و فهمیدم بیلاخ یک معنی دارد..... ولی حالا بگذریم.
:D

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Skocic will be replaced sooner or later. He was the coach of some 2nd rate club and he thinks he did all of this, CQ set this system up and he is benefiting from the fruits of his labor. Seems like a really insecure guy but both of them were unprofessional.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@homaie Skocic is areogant, he was some coach of a 3rd rate team
and he is acting like a little crostian dictator. He won’t be the coach come Woels
Cup time. @HalaMadrid He already is provomg to
be difficult to deal wirh, and a megalomaniac. CQ did all of this , this cocky Croat’s
days in Iran are numbered

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
@homaie Skocic is areogant, he was some coach of a 3rd rate team
and he is acting like a little crostian dictator. He won’t be the coach come Woels
Cup time. @HalaMadrid He already is provomg to
be difficult to deal wirh, and a megalomaniac. CQ did all of this , this cocky Croat’s
days in Iran are numbered
I look at performance of current coach for the last two years. It does not matter his previous experience in other countries. He has done great work with current situation in Iran because of his familiarity with many clubs that he coached in Iran. Also apparently he stays in Iran to watch club games - not like Carlos or Brando. The same way is for the club coaches worldwide, current performance of coach will be counted only and not effect of previous.coaches on the club. How far should we go back? Brando, Daie or Jalal Talebi beside Carlos.

uhl

Jun 20, 2021
Skocic will be replaced sooner or later. He was the coach of some 2nd rate club and he thinks he did all of this, CQ set this system up and he is benefiting from the fruits of his labor. Seems like a really insecure guy but both of them were unprofessional.
Literally nothing has happened and all of the sudden you come out and start attacking and bashing the coach for no apparent reason.

The only news we have had in regards to the Taremi Skocic situation is from a couple of weeks ago and that it seems like they have spoken and now they are following each other on instagram (which is a positive sign).

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1797570/طارمی-به-آغوش-تیم-ملی-برگشت-عکس

Btw we’ve heard these narratives before. One day you guys say Skocic has no tactics and that the team is playing like shit, then the next day you say all this greatness is because of some guy from 3 years ago. Rinse and repeat.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Yes I am attacking the
coach what abojt it? What he fid was totly unprofessional and he is a second rate coach
I am a very blunt perskn @uhl Funny how other peolle have criticized the coach yet you say nothing. The second I say something you get butt hurt. Nice double standard mate. I am entitled to my ipinion i do not like hkm amd I think Skocic is immature and aeeogamt. What do you want to do come over to my house abd best me up because we disageee. I love
how you do not say anything to anyone but me man; piss off if that is how you want to come at me.u “Yo giys” yet i am the only guy you single out to criticize, you even tsg me! I am really holding back right now because I do mot want to be a jerk on the jholidaua but
be a fair person and why do you support hom?

CQ did this for the tram he is the one who built it Skocic is a 3rd rare club
coach who got lucky. He should not be here
and he does mot belong, he is a fish out of water. Untl he changed his attitude and stoo acting like a Croat Ustasha, i don’t want him here. He seems to be too reactionary and emotional, those fius are dangerous.
Who in the hell are uoj tonkick someone out, for just saying what bothered them; total Ustasha, Eastern Euro I am
the best mentality., i should know a thing about that, i am engaged to ione and her country is next door to Harcatska/ Croatia. Btw sorry; i have a 2nd geade farsi reading so the aticlw does me nk goor.s They talked only because he got killed by the fans and heavily criticized. It .
Bottom lime; you do mit react like that and make a decision, which could impact the team. He is too mich of a Eastern Euro Ustasha- Didtator type, i know them vwry well. Oh and many Rastern Euros are very ipiniated and prejudice, side note
there is a tad but if a racism peivlem there. If yoh are black; don’t rthesum hit your back, in Eastern Europe. . This is most oof their mentality and I think Skocic is an ass. CQ got criticized so if this Skocic character wants to last, he better get a thick skim. welcome to being Iran’s coach…..
for mow. Iran are so good thanks to CQ, yoh can pht a Monkey as the coach, and they will qualify.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@homaie The previous 2 years was because of what CQ buolt for 8 damn years nit Skocic!
You think it was an accident Iran became good? Iran is winning Inspite of not not befsuse of Skocic. He is a liability and makes irriational decisons. Bro WE could quality Iran he is a 2nd rate
club coach who doesn’t belong . This areogant Croat, will be replaced sooner or later. He will not be tje foach of Iran for Qatar, I hope not!! I still do not know what parti bazy games
he did to get this job, Skocic is mot qualified to be iran’s coach, simple as that/ How does he still have a job, eoes he have incriminating photos of the IFF? Lol not too often a coach get’s a red card that was a good one .
What i am saying to you both is you donMt make a unilateral decusion thst can harm the team. He is more of a liabilitu; than an asset
. Irannis winning inspite of hom
and because of 8 uears of hard work, CQ pht on, teansforing our D. Before CQ came in 2010 we were like ranked in the 70s. Yoh hafe CQ to thank for that. We are benefiting from the fruits
of CQ labor, not this idiot. Us team meli fans amd the team, deserve better they deserve a competent and non reactionary coach.

Last edited:

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
@homaie The previous 2 years was because of what CQ buolt for 8 damn years nit Skocic!
You think it was an accident Iran became good? Iran is winning Inspite of not not befsuse of Skocic. He is a liability and makes irriational decisons. Bro WE could quality Iran he is a 2nd rate
club coach who doesn’t belong . This areogant Croat, will be replaced sooner or later. He will not be tje foach of Iran for Qatar, I hope not!! I still do not know what parti bazy games
he did to get this job, Skocic is mot qualified to be iran’s coach, simple as that/ How does he still have a job, eoes he have incriminating photos of the IFF? Lol not too often a coach get’s a red card that was a good one .
What i am saying to you both is you donMt make a unilateral decusion thst can harm the team. He is more of a liabilitu; than an asset
. Irannis winning inspite of hom
and because of 8 uears of hard work, CQ pht on, teansforing our D. Before CQ came in 2010 we were like ranked in the 70s. Yoh hafe CQ to thank for that. We are benefiting from the fruits
of CQ labor, not this idiot. Us team meli fans amd the team, deserve better they deserve a competent and non reactionary coach.
CQ would have failed with TM if returned to Iran. Also he never stayed for long time in Iran to check our players, He was mostly outside Iran. Also he failed in Columbia with his tactics. Skocic has not failed us. He has given TM the best results.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
CQ would have failed with TM if returned to Iran.
What do you base that on?

Also he never stayed for long time in Iran to check our players, He was mostly outside Iran.
That is not really true! CQ and his assistants checked IPL regularly! That's how the likes of Taremi and Torabi were invited to TM after the WC 2014.

IFF has been clear from the beginning that they didn't want a "remote control" coach. That's how a contract with Clemente fell through. He wanted to stay in Spain and come to Iran right before major tournaments.

Last edited:

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
What do you base that on?
He failed on all his recent coaching including Columbia. His tactics are not offensive and mostly defensive.

That is not really true! CQ and his assistants checked IPL regularly! That's how the likes of Taremi and Torabi were invited to TM after the WC 2014.

IFF has been clear from the beginning that they didn't want a "remote control" coach. That's how a contract with Clemente fell through. He wanted to stay in Spain and come to Iran right before major tournaments.
No as far as I know out of 365 days per year he was outside of Iran more than 250 days. CQ tactics are not fit for TM anymore. Even CQ was candidate to coach Iraq but he asked to stay outside Iraq. That was one main reason that Iraq federation did not hire him.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
No as far as I know out of 365 days per year he was outside of Iran more than 250 days. CQ tactics are not fit for TM anymore. Even CQ was candidate to coach Iraq but he asked to stay outside Iraq. That was one main reason that Iraq federation did not hire him.
Iraq federation not hiring a coach is not an indicator that he is bad. Anyway his time was up at Iran and he did well while in charge. Hopefully we will play an attacking style and beat the shit out of likes of Arg and Spain

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Iraq is a torn country. Only because he wanted to stay out of Iraq doesn't mean the same applied to Iran. As said, IFF was very serious in hiring a coach who wanted to live and coach in Iran. As far as I heard, he got a luxury apartment in Iran too.

uhl

Jun 20, 2021
Iraq is a torn country. Only because he wanted to stay out of Iraq doesn't mean the same applied to Iran. As said, IFF was very serious in hiring a coach who wanted to live and coach in Iran. As far as I heard, he got a luxury apartment in Iran too.
When he first arrived in 2011 he would stay in Iran and go to the games. Then as time passed he would do less and less. 2012 and 2013 he was on vacation for 4 to 5 months of the year. After the world cup it was 6 months. After that he would just come a few days before the camps and then leave right after (so about 9-10 months of the year).

The Federation would do nothing because they were busy eating on the side from his ginormous salary. And most of the media would stay quiet because…. well you get the trend.

mafmeme2.png

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
CQ would have failed with TM if returned to Iran.
@homaie
Ok so 1- CQ's performance in Colombia has nothing to do with this conversation. Two how could you say that CQ "failed. "When he took over Iran,
We were ranked #70 something and at an all-time low, in terms of morale. Initially, he was brought over to help us qualify for WC Brazil and that was 50/50 at best. He did a good job, so they resigned CQ and Iran did even better in 2018, almost qualifying for the 2nd round. With the limited budget Iran has, with the limited # of good quality friendly games, during CQ's tenure, he was the most successful coach Iran ever had.
Now you don't have to live in Iran 24/7/365 in order to be a good coach. What if Iran is not playing in the Asian Cup or World Cup and it is a down period. Do you really expect a foreigner to stay in Iran when he doesn't have to?
The only thing I can say is Skiocic is remain in Iran but so far he has not done or shown me ANYTHING. He is just benefiting from the system that CQ implemented over the last 8 years, and he is receiving the fruits of his labor. I think you are being a little too harsh on CQ and being a little too easy on Skocic but we tend to do that with coaches we like, and coaches we dislike> i am assuming you like Skocic and do not like CQ.
Colombia or South America is difficult for any coach. I expect big things from the Egyptian National Football team, watch the Pharos improve. The only criticism you can give to CQ si well, Iran did not light up the scoreboard and they would beat teams that they should dominate, like Vietnam 1-0 or 2-0. Other than that. I am also really nit picking here.
As for Skocic I don't read Farsi and it is nice that they talked it out, but this is a red flag, and he is very reactionary. At least we can say that, and he strike me as the type of guy who does not like to receive criticism from his players, even if it is valid. One reason why players loved CQ is they could go up to him and discuss anything, out in the open. Skocic is more of an old school style coach but if anyone has a lot to prove still it is HIM. Even if Iran qualifies at this point, we could coach Iran and qualify them for the WC, even if we are not in Iran 24/7/365 /During his down time, CQ went to visit his family, that is understandable. You don't have to live in Iran 24/7/365. Also, he was supposed to stay for one Worl cup. I thank him for his tireless efforts and hard work, changing Iran from an all offense, no defense team to a team that has the best defense in Asia. It' just my take and we can agree to disagree. Time will tell how this story will play out but I say he will NOT be the head coach for Qatar. I do enjoy discussing football with: guys like you, Uli, Shahram, OG, Tehol, Pooya, Iran Esteghlal Inter and others who know the game.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@homaie
Ok so 1- CQ's performance in Colombia has nothing to do with this conversation. Two how could you say that CQ "failed. "When he took over Iran,
We were ranked #70 something and at an all-time low, in terms of morale. Initially, he was brought over to help us qualify for WC Brazil and that was 50/50 at best. He did a good job, so they resigned CQ and Iran did even better in 2018, almost qualifying for the 2nd round. With the limited budget Iran has, with the limited # of good quality friendly games, during CQ's tenure, he was the most successful coach Iran ever had.
Now you don't have to live in Iran 24/7/365 in order to be a good coach. What if Iran is not playing in the Asian Cup or World Cup and it is a down period. Do you really expect a foreigner to stay in Iran when he doesn't have to?
The only thing I can say is Skiocic is remain in Iran but so far he has not done or shown me ANYTHING. He is just benefiting from the system that CQ implemented over the last 8 years, and he is receiving the fruits of his labor. I think you are being a little too harsh on CQ and being a little too easy on Skocic but we tend to do that with coaches we like, and coaches we dislike> i am assuming you like Skocic and do not like CQ.
Colombia or South America is difficult for any coach. I expect big things from the Egyptian National Football team, watch the Pharos improve. The only criticism you can give to CQ si well, Iran did not light up the scoreboard and they would beat teams that they should dominate, like Vietnam 1-0 or 2-0. Other than that. I am also really nit picking here.
As for Skocic I don't read Farsi and it is nice that they talked it out, but this is a red flag, and he is very reactionary. At least we can say that, and he strike me as the type of guy who does not like to receive criticism from his players, even if it is valid. One reason why players loved CQ is they could go up to him and discuss anything, out in the open. Skocic is more of an old school style coach but if anyone has a lot to prove still it is HIM. Even if Iran qualifies at this point, we could coach Iran and qualify them for the WC, even if we are not in Iran 24/7/365 /During his down time, CQ went to visit his family, that is understandable. You don't have to live in Iran 24/7/365. Also, he was supposed to stay for one Worl cup. I thank him for his tireless efforts and hard work, changing Iran from an all offense, no defense team to a team that has the best defense in Asia. It' just my take and we can agree to disagree. Time will tell how this story will play out but I say he will NOT be the head coach for Qatar. I do enjoy discussing football with: guys like you, Uli, Shahram, OG, Tehol, Pooya, Iran Esteghlal Inter and others who know the game.
Didn't Wilmots inherit that same system?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Tehol Bedict Great analogy it seems like they just are trying to react to whatever Apple does. I could see where you’re going with thisanpgu. Apple is CQ and Windows is Skocic
it is more complicated to operate as well
I think one thing we can all agree on is he has still a lot to prove, to the fans and to the team.

And I think the only reason why he talked to Taremi is because he was feeling the pressure from outspoken and opinionated dans, like us. now here’s another shocker Iranians tend to be highly opinionated, like Eastern Europeans, just mot not as prejudice. I would argue minus the religion and the language, the Iranian and Croatian culture are closer to each other, then apart.