Do you agree with Skocic decision to exclude Taremi?

Do you support Skocic decision?

• Yes, Taremi should be excluded from TM.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, Taremi should have remained.

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Sooner or later Tehol jan he will get replaced. DS is not going to be coaching this team in Qatar(assuming we qualify, which we should).
It is not a matte of if rather, it is a matter of when, it is just a matte of time.
DS lost a ton of respect in the locker room and I am sure plaeyrs do not trust him one bit. If i were a TM player, I would not trust him, after I saw
him kick out arguably the best player on the team. I think they will keep him for WCQ and I mentioned that beofre but come WC time, the IFF will shell out more $ and get a better quality coach. They will know that is the people's expectations and heads will roll if they cheap out in Qatar. Today, we won inspire of him, not because of him. DS is the luckiest man on earth but luck does not last forever. If Iran did not get lucky and win, he would have been sacked, the second the ref blew the whistle.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
بله، نباید اینقدر زود نتیجه گیری میکرد و جواب مربی را در فضای مجازی میداد و تیم رو به حاشیه می‌برد. وظیفه او نبود جواب بده.
نخير دوست عزيز. خيلى هم به جا گفت و به هيچ كس بى احترامى نكرد. دقيقا گفت مشكلات درك تاكتيك نيست و جاى ديگريست.

حالا بگرد دنبال پرتغال فروش

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
بله، نباید اینقدر زود نتیجه گیری میکرد و جواب مربی را در فضای مجازی میداد و تیم رو به حاشیه می‌برد. وظیفه او نبود جواب بده.
مگه خدایی نکرده تو دنیای فاشیستی یا دیکتاتوری زندگی میکنیم که نباید جواب مربی را داد؟

Taremi can go to h*ll for his new snob a$$ behaviors for all I care but in this very particular case, he didn't say a word to disrespect the coach or anyone else.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
مگه خدایی نکرده تو دنیای فاشیستی یا دیکتاتوری زندگی میکنیم که نباید جواب مربی را داد؟

Taremi can go to h*ll for his new snob a$$ behaviors for all I care but in this very particular case, he didn't say a word to disrespect the coach or anyone else.
بالاخره بره بهشت یا جهنم؟ چون پستت معلوم نکرد.
مربی به زبون خودش مصاحبه‌ای کرد که اژ قرار معلوم خبرنگاران مغرض یا مزد به دست بفرمایید بنشینید رو برو بتمرگ ترجمه کردند.
یک جوگیر فیوز کوتاه مثل طارمی جفت پا بدون مطالعه و مشاوره پرید وسط و خواست فردین بازی دربیاره و تو فضای مجازی سریع پست بودار زد و زد زیر میز .
حالا شما و فاینالی بگید حق داشته و چیز بدی نگفته ، ولی همین جملات وجواب های سربالا به مربیان نظیر باقری تیم را به حاشیه برد و نزدیک بود جلوی لبنان پاپتی به گا..وداری بره .
چه ربط به فاشیست و ذموکراسی داره؟ اکه قرار بشه هر بازیکنی تو روی مربی وایسه و توی فضای مجازی پست بزنه که دیگه یک شیشه مربا جای مربی بزاریم بهتره.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
ا‌ اگر جاى اسکوچیچ‌ بودم بیرانوندو‌ بجای طارمی خط میزدم!!
آره خوبه، بعدش تیم ملی را از لاس وگاس دعوت میکرد برا گلری چون دیدم دیشب نوشته بود که گلر هم بوده در کنار دیگر هنرهاش...
فارسی نوشتم که نتونه بخونه وگرنه چهل تا پست ده صفحه ای در موردش توضیح می‌داد.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
آره خوبه، بعدش تیم ملی را از لاس وگاس دعوت میکرد برا گلری چون دیدم دیشب نوشته بود که گلر هم بوده در کنار دیگر هنرهاش...
عاقلان دانند

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
مربی به زبون خودش مصاحبه‌ای کرد که اژ قرار معلوم خبرنگاران مغرض یا مزد به دست بفرمایید بنشینید رو برو بتمرگ ترجمه کردند.
یک جوگیر فیوز کوتاه مثل طارمی جفت پا بدون مطالعه و مشاوره پرید وسط و خواست فردین بازی دربیاره و تو فضای مجازی سریع پست بودار زد و زد زیر میز .
حالا شما و فاینالی بگید حق داشته و چیز بدی نگفته ، ولی همین جملات وجواب های سربالا به مربیان نظیر باقری تیم را به حاشیه برد و نزدیک بود جلوی لبنان پاپتی به گا..وداری بره .
چه ربط به فاشیست و ذموکراسی داره؟ اکه قرار بشه هر بازیکنی تو روی مربی وایسه و توی فضای مجازی پست بزنه که دیگه یک شیشه مربا جای مربی بزاریم بهتره.
Very well said

Sly jan,

one of our cultural problems, among many others, is this subtle pointing statements. Not taking responsibility for what said, but at the same time causing as much as damage possible. Iranians are educated now and I think they can apprecaite the value of direct and clear communication.

Skocic really did not say anything disrespectful. He actually put a good PR for Iranian players. Out of the context, he was accused of disrespecting our football or our nation or our players. Trust me, I am pretty biased for Iran myself, and my jugulars engorge if anyone talks shit about Iran, but in all fairness, he was not trying to say anything wrong.
Now if he misspoke, or if the message was lost in two serial translations, it is possible, but reading the English version was not offensive to me
THIS OF COURSE DOES NOT MEAN I APPROVE SKOCIC OR NOT. I think the subjects are unrelated, as much as his haters (including Taremi), try to connect them.

Nonetheless, it is not Taremi's job to respond, particularly in public,
I assure you he would not have done it to Conceicao or CQ, he is just a passive aggressive guy, he attacks weak targets
Conceicao in October twice said soft things about him, and Tuchel kind of rudely belittled his best goal of life time as lucky, and football media and coaches in Portugal accuse him on a weeky routine as basically a cheater with his penalties. I never heard he defended himself. Because he basically is smart to know Masjed jaye ridden nist.
But then he is basically the same guy who doesn't respond to Bagheri. And then insults the entire nation's intelligence that he did not have his contact.
Who in Iran, unless a jerk, ignores Karim Bagheri. The guy is the symbol of what can be right in our football.

If anyone should have responded to Skocic, would have been IFF and behind closed doors. The message should have been be a little careful in your interviews or clarify what you meant and what you didn't promptly.

If it is about choices and democracy, then the coach is also entitled to make his own choices. As long as he delivers, it's fine with me.

Taremi implies he is a CQ supporter, but he is the one who is destroying CQ's best service to Iran which was rooting out unprofessionalism. Even Sir Alex without control is an impotent coach.

IMO Taremi is the crack in your wall. His indirect damage is beyond him or on immediately around him, and more massive than what he intends to or is directly capable of. I hope he improves, because from the skills standpoint he is a huge asset.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Very well said

Sly jan,

one of our cultural problems, among many others, is this subtle pointing statements. Not taking responsibility for what said, but at the same time causing as much as damage possible. Iranians are educated now and I think they can apprecaite the value of direct and clear communication.

Skocic really did not say anything disrespectful. He actually put a good PR for Iranian players. Out of the context, he was accused of disrespecting our football or our nation or our players. Trust me, I am pretty biased for Iran myself, and my jugulars engorge if anyone talks shit about Iran, but in all fairness, he was not trying to say anything wrong.
Now if he misspoke, or if the message was lost in two serial translations, it is possible, but reading the English version was not offensive to me
THIS OF COURSE DOES NOT MEAN I APPROVE SKOCIC OR NOT. I think the subjects are unrelated, as much as his haters (including Taremi), try to connect them.

I assure you he would not have done it to Conceicao or CQ, he is just a passive aggressive guy, he attacks weak targets
Conceicao in October twice said soft things about him, and Tuchel kind of rudely belittled his best goal of life time as lucky, and football media and coaches in Portugal accuse him on a weeky routine as basically a cheater with his penalties. I never heard he defended himself. Because he basically is smart to know Masjed jaye ridden nist.
But then he is basically the same guy who doesn't respond to Bagheri. And then insults the entire nation's intelligence that he did not have his contact.
Who in Iran, unless a jerk, ignores Karim Bagheri. The guy is the symbol of what can be right in our football.

If anyone should have responded to Skocic, would have been IFF and behind closed doors. The message should have been be a little careful in your interviews or clarify what you meant and what you didn't promptly.

If it is about choices and democracy, then the coach is also entitled to make his own choices. As long as he delivers, it's fine with me.

Taremi implies he is a CQ supporter, but he is the one who is destroying CQ's best service to Iran which was rooting out unprofessionalism. Even Sir Alex without control is an impotent coach.

IMO Taremi is the crack in your wall. His indirect damage is beyond him or on immediately around him, and more massive than what he intends to or is directly capable of. I hope he improves, because from the skills standpoint he is a huge asset.
I’m sorry, but if you have to write so much to prove your point, something is not right. Fundamental problem is TM has little or no tactics whatsoever and both coach and players are to be blamed for it as well as IFF. IMHO, Blaming players only for these shortcomings is a cop out.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
مترجم لازم داشتید کافیه که لب تر کنید

عاقلان دانند
حتی عاقلان هم در کار جناب تیم ملی درمانده و حیرانند

Feb 4, 2005
چه مربایی؟

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Very well said

Sly jan,

ME jan....Taremi has become a snob moron and I noticed that way before he didn't answer Karim Bagheri's phone call. Just look at how he gives away his shirt to the fans in the stand holding his banners for him. He makes the poor girl wish she shouldn't have even come to the stadium watching his sorry a$$ game. Or just how he carries himself in general now a days. Now that he scored a few goals in the ECL, he thinks of himself as the second Ronaldo.

And yes Skocic stated his own opinion, even if I think he was wrong, he didn't insult anybody and if anyone in our football think he was wrong then they should talk to him via IFF.

However, let's put our bias aside and look at Taremi's words as objectively as possible. He did not really insult anybody either. He didn't mention any names. Just stated his opinion very politely, saying Iranian players know tactics and the problem is else where. It's a very harmless sentence. The problem arises when the media start to build questions around it and talk about it every day. That makes it look like a huge deal. In turn Skocic chooses not to invited him which leads to even a bigger problem for his ego a$$, not answering Bagheri's phone call, etc.

Things just got escalated for nothing! If no one had said anything about his tweet, it would have gone almost unnoticed and he would have as usual been playing the Lebanon and the Syria game and everyone, including Skocic, would have been happy.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
عقاب جان،

من فکر میکنم شما خیلی سنتی فکر میکنید. خیلی زمانهای پیش وقتی ما بچه بودیم، می‌گفتند اگر شصت دستهات را بگذاری دم هر کدام از گوشهایت و هشت انگشت دگر را به طرف بالا برده و تکان دهی همزمان که زبانت را در بیاری به طرف کسی، کار خیلی زشت و بی ادبی کردی. در صورتی که وقتی فکرش را بکنی، این کار هیچ معنی ندارد و زشتیش فقط و فقط در ذهن بزرگهای ما بود.

الان هم گفتن بازیکن‌های ما تاکتیک میفهمند، حتی به مربی یا رییس خود، هیچ زشتی یا بی ادبی یا تو روی مربی خود ایستادن نیست. مگر اینکه خودمان در ذهنمان بزرگش کنیم.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
عقاب جان،

من فکر میکنم شما خیلی سنتی فکر میکنید. خیلی زمانهای پیش وقتی ما بچه بودیم، می‌گفتند اگر شصت دستهات را بگذاری دم هر کدام از گوشهایت و هشت انگشت دگر را به طرف بالا برده و تکان دهی همزمان که زبانت را در بیاری به طرف کسی، کار خیلی زشت و بی ادبی کردی. در صورتی که وقتی فکرش را بکنی، این کار هیچ معنی ندارد و زشتیش فقط و فقط در ذهن بزرگهای ما بود.

الان هم گفتن بازیکن‌های ما تاکتیک میفهمند، حتی به مربی یا رییس خود، هیچ زشتی یا بی ادبی یا تو روی مربی خود ایستادن نیست. مگر اینکه خودمان در ذهنمان بزرگش کنیم.
خوب اسلای عزیز شما که مدرن فکر میکنی لطفا به منه سنتی بگو پس چرا این دلخوری ها پیش آمد و طارمی عوض بیروت رفت الگارو.
اگه اینا زاییده ذهن سنتی ماست پس به قوله
اصغر ترقه چی میشه که همچین میشه؟

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I think both handled it unprofessional. The coach should never say something agianst his team (even if it's true, which I think it's true, we are not taktikpazir).
On the other side, Taremi should have had let it go. Just because he plays in Purtogal and learned about team tactics, doesn't mean every other player have the same knowledge.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Kian Pars I mentioned the same thing both GS and Taremi handled it unprofessionally. I learned and gave personal examples of how to use tact
and how to handle things professionally. Tramei plays for FC Porto and learned tactics. However, he could have discussed his concerns with DS, by asking
for a private one on one meeting. DS should not have said anything, he will be replaced at some point, and Taremi will be back. CQ did this with Rahmati and the same thing happened to Azizi.