Jun 3, 2006
Roberto Mancini as a player and manager:
Won Sampdoria's only scudetto
Broke Lazio's 26 year title drought
Broke Inter's 17 year title drought
Broke Man City's 44 year title drought
Broke Italy's 53 year Euro Drought
This man is exceptional in so many ways https://t.co/TgN2syK9rC
He was an amazing goal scorer, him and Vialli were just amazing partners upfront. And now they created the Azzuri with attractive offense while keeping their defense as solid as before.
Mancini had many stars in Inter and it was the time when Juve and Milan struggled in calciopolli but he still was able to manage the situation and led Inter to conservatives scudetto winning team which Mourinho was able to take over and win the CL with that team. Same to Man City, it was Mancini which made City into a title winning team and it was his management that kept things in order. Balotelli, a guy who was impossible to control and manage, was at his best under Mancini's supervision. He was definitely a very underrated manager before this tournament and arguably an underrated striker at his time.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
He was an amazing goal scorer, him and Vialli were just amazing partners upfront. And now they created the Azzuri with attractive offense while keeping their defense as solid as before.
Mancini had many stars in Inter and it was the time when Juve and Milan struggled in calciopolli but he still was able to manage the situation and led Inter to conservatives scudetto winning team which Mourinho was able to take over and win the CL with that team. Same to Man City, it was Mancini which made City into a title winning team and it was his management that kept things in order. Balotelli, a guy who was impossible to control and manage, was at his best under Mancini's supervision. He was definitely a very underrated manager before this tournament and arguably an underrated striker at his time.
bah bah bah. good to see you back. what's happening with Juve these days?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Congratulations to all of Azzuri fans especially all of Calcio haters such as Fariborz, lol.
Not only they won it after failing the WC, they won it with style and best brand of football, BTW Immobile is the European Champion and has scored more goals than Ronaldo in the last three years, he definitely has more accomplishment than Bacca, hehe!
Roberto Mancini and Vialli hugging each other at the end in Wembley was just priceless.
Thank you. It has been a great honor and source of joy for us in winning the trophy. I spoke with my relatives in Italy and they said they had flashbacks to scenes of celebration when Italy won the 1982 World Cup. Complete madness in the streets. Forza Italia comrads! Some English assholes tried to give me a hard time at Wembley buy for the most part I just ignored them and to the few that I did respond to I simply said иди на хуй себя.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Congratulations to all of Azzuri fans especially all of Calcio haters such as Fariborz, lol.
Not only they won it after failing the WC, they won it with style and best brand of football, BTW Immobile is the European Champion and has scored more goals than Ronaldo in the last three years, he definitely has more accomplishment than Bacca, hehe!
Roberto Mancini and Vialli hugging each other at the end in Wembley was just priceless.
Bah bah..... baba mageh inkeh italia bebare shoma tashrif biyarid inja. Nice to see you post again.

Yeah Italy had a great tournament. Beside the game against Spain, they played such a great football. So "non-Italian". Great youg talents for the future. Specially their goalie. He reminds you of a young Buffon.

Anyways, stay around man.... you've been missed here.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Thank you. It has been a great honor and source of joy for us in winning the trophy. I spoke with my relatives in Italy and they said they had flashbacks to scenes of celebration when Italy won the 1982 World Cup. Complete madness in the streets. Forza Italia comrads! Some English assholes tried to give me a hard time at Wembley buy for the most part I just ignored them and to the few that I did respond to I simply said иди на хуй себя.
Yes it was great to see them celebrating after such a horrible 2020 that Italy went through. Honestly the whole Europe wanted England to loose because of their arrogance and them being so disrespectful, they got what they deserved and should be banned to hold any major tournament ever again. They will never forget Bonnuci's face ever again! Lol

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Bah bah..... baba mageh inkeh italia bebare shoma tashrif biyarid inja. Nice to see you post again.

Yeah Italy had a great tournament. Beside the game against Spain, they played such a great football. So "non-Italian". Great youg talents for the future. Specially their goalie. He reminds you of a young Buffon.

Anyways, stay around man.... you've been missed here.
Thanks man, I have been so busy but still wanted to come here and congratulate my fellow Azzuri supporters. Credit to Mancini for giving more life to Italian football, in all honestly though it has been the trend as Prandelli and Conte did tried more offensive football but never this successful, and never forget Gasperini's Atalanta. However this team still capable of playing Italian football as it was the case against Spain which Italian could not compete with Spanish in the possession football but defended well and still find the way pass them. Bonucci, Chiellini, and Donnarumma have been flawless during the whole tournament.
It is still good to see you guys here, I still come around whenever I get a chance.