FIFA FUTSAL WORLD CUP COLOMBIA 2016 (Sept 10th to October 1st)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
How is it that Azerbaijan Thailand goes to OT at 8-8 and then Azerbaijan scores 5 on them during that time! Thailand must of had a breakdown. Egypt also took out Italy which is one of the world powers. I was looking at the records historically yesterday and Iran has actually beaten Paraguay a couple of years back 2-0 in the Brazilian Grand Prix if I am not mistaken. On another note I been looking for a statistical data base that has all the players goals of all time and games played and have not been able to. They keep saying Falcao broke the scoring record but that seems to be the all time scoring record during Futsal World Cups. But the all time national team scoring is still with Vahid Shamsaei of Iran that has something like 390 or 392 goals based on different sources. They indicate Falcao has like 382 national goals and which possibly he could have gotten to Shamsaei if not knocked out by Iran. Wiki and the other source I saw show different numbers slightly and thats why a data base if anyone can share one would be a great resource to look at this.

Abii

Football Fan
Aug 28, 2016
Guys, please post English links if you have them. I'm not a member at PFDC so I can't see their links. If you're a member there please copy paste the links here.

Abii

Football Fan
Aug 28, 2016
Let me get this straight. We get a free kick in our own half with less than 30 seconds left and Taheri/Keshavarz just decides to kick it up the court and give it to their goali so they can have the last say in the half? WHY?