Googoosh Music Academy

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I thought Roshaneh deserved to win to be honest she truly had the best voice in the whole competition. Googoosh music academy is just like a popularity contest on who people like better based on their looks and not talent. It is totally rigged. I thought Ermia was good but some other people like Roshaneh and Amir Hossein were way better anyways that's the way rigged shows are!.... If Iranians truly voted for people on this show they should be a shame of themselves for failing to see who was better on their overall singing and not who resembled more like themselves or who's face they liked better!
as mentioned earlier i didnt like Ermia as well but this is VERY subjective, i dont know i would call people who did like her STUPID !!!

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
she believes she is a muslim, whatever its her choice, does it harm you in any shape or form?
either I cannot describe clearly what I think or you dont read my words correctly , I'm saying she is a clear example of how we IRANIANS fools ourselves about Islam, and this is the main reason that akhoonds rulles our country and with this stupidness in our mind they will run more 100 years .

in Islam you cannot marry Christians ( daash Sly he didn't convert go and listen to her own talk in Manoto website)
In Islam you cannot be exposed to "naamahram " as a woman
In Islam women's voice cannot be heard by "naamahram"
In Islam the kind of hejab she is wearing is not acceptable
In Islam there is not such a thing as Vatan , there is Ommat va vellayst not vatan va Mellat

if we face these realities then really we would do something , but with " Inshaallah gorbast " strategy this is it ... akhoonds are there for ever

so yes daash Pooys she harms me and my vatan

PS. as I like to describe myself clearly : fuck all " doroo mozaver dorooghgoo mardom farib "

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
either I cannot describe clearly what I think or you dont read my words correctly , I'm saying she is a clear example of how we IRANIANS fools ourselves about Islam, and this is the main reason that akhoonds rulles our country and with this stupidness in our mind they will run more 100 years .

in Islam you cannot marry Christians ( daash Sly he didn't convert go and listen to her own talk in Manoto website)
In Islam you cannot be exposed to "naamahram " as a woman
In Islam women's voice cannot be heard by "naamahram"
In Islam the kind of hejab she is wearing is not acceptable
In Islam there is not such a thing as Vatan , there is Ommat va vellayst not vatan va Mellat

if we face these realities then really we would do something , but with " Inshaallah gorbast " strategy this is it ... akhoonds are there for ever

so yes daash Pooys she harms me and my vatan

PS. as I like to describe myself clearly : fuck all " doroo mozaver dorooghgoo mardom farib "
Christians are also "Suppose" to do a lot of things but many do some and don't do some, so what? so you think if everyone believe in Islam the way it was meant to be we would have a better country now? have you been to Iran lately? trust me bro our problem is NOT how people like to believe in Islam, The same "Arabs" who Islam started Islam are fighting in their country trying to make it better while you and I are at the comfort of our house thousands of miles away "wanting" to free our country. Let people live free, let them believe in any version of Islam or any other religion or belief for that matter that they want to believe, as long as it doesn't harm me I couldn't care less if someone is hunting down a well looking for someone down there or likes to sing with Hejat, the beauty is people should be FREE to live their life the way they want without forcing that path on anyone.

cheers,

May 12, 2007
I have heard manoto is owned by googoosh herself. Only she thinks that Iranians also need an xfactor. She is greate.
As for competition the third day they all were greate. The best day. I felt they progressed alot. The last 4 were the winner.
They were all good.
As for Ermia I understand the conroversy but googoosh academi should let khomeinis doughter sing if she wanted and was qualified.
Doctors should do their job no matter who is the patient. Teacher should teach no matter who the student is.
Delsa whose parrents were working for Irans embassy was voted out but she could win if people didn't figure out who she is

May 12, 2007
Googoosh could not operate a $100 checking account if her life depended on it. Who are you kidding?!

This channel has many millions of dollars behind it and is almost certainly owned by Rupert Murdoch's companies.
Are you kidding? She earns millions of dollors each time she trvels and have concert in Euroupe. Last mounth she had a concert in sweeden.
Each ticket was 100$.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Are you kidding? She earns millions of dollors each time she trvels and have concert in Euroupe. Last mounth she had a concert in sweeden.
Each ticket was 100$.
LOL! Azizjan, I know a thing or two about concerts and what goes on. Googoosh would be lucky to clear $20,000-30,000 for a sold-out concert regardless of the ticket price and the audience. She's not a concert organizer. She's a singer.

She's not rich. She has publicly known money-mismanagement issues and has been easily cheated a few times. I have nothing against her. She's just not money-savvy.

Something like ManoTo TV would be completely out of her financial league.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
I dont mind the show, dont think she deserved to win and it has NOTHING to do with the fact she wears a scarf for me, simply didn't like her voice as much as someone like Neda. overall great show and really sad by all the comments Iranians left for Ermia just because she wears a Hejab, its amazing how intolerable we are as a nation.
Thank you! Great comment. I think we Iranians need to be tolerable of everyone: whether they like to drink alcohol, or like to pray 5 times a day, or like to dance the night away ...

We as a nation and people judge way too much. Extremism on either side of the fence, whether religious or secular is too dangerous for us. We need moderation.

May 12, 2007
LOL! Azizjan, I know a thing or two about concerts and what goes on. Googoosh would be lucky to clear $20,000-30,000 for a sold-out concert regardless of the ticket price and the audience. She's not a concert organizer. She's a singer.

Okay. So you are in those busines! Can you operate a 1000$ check for me?
Believe me she has more money than you imagine. When she was in Iran I knew a ghanadi owned by her close to ferdosi squeer. I bought from there. So she earns money.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Christians are also "Suppose" to do a lot of things but many do some and don't do some, so what? so you think if everyone believe in Islam the way it was meant to be we would have a better country now? have you been to Iran lately? trust me bro our problem is NOT how people like to believe in Islam, The same "Arabs" who Islam started Islam are fighting in their country trying to make it better while you and I are at the comfort of our house thousands of miles away "wanting" to free our country. Let people live free, let them believe in any version of Islam or any other religion or belief for that matter that they want to believe, as long as it doesn't harm me I couldn't care less if someone is hunting down a well looking for someone down there or likes to sing with Hejat, the beauty is people should be FREE to live their life the way they want without forcing that path on anyone.

cheers,
Beautiful.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Believe me she has more money than you imagine. When she was in Iran I knew a ghanadi owned by her close to ferdosi squeer. I bought from there. So she earns money.
Either you have no understanding of money, or you're trying to force me into an argument about Googoosh!

Azizjan, do you know what it costs to run a TV station like Mano To? Do you know what a Ghanadi costs to operate in Ferdosi square?! Do you know how a concert is organized and how the money is distributed?

Do you know what it means to say "She has more money than you can imagine"?! No one with a liquid capital of less than $50,000,000 could even attempt to run a TV station like Mano-To. Googoosh would be lucky to pay for her $1 million residence after all these years.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
How were the cream puffs?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
من و تو is run way too good.
that is by iranian standards of short term thinking.
it is sacrificing immediate profitability in favor of long term influence and shall we say profitability.

I would not be surprised if some nezam or foreign elements are heavily involved with it's management.

I would say it is run better than voa and radiofarda. and probably run on par with bbcpersian.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Like any other business, you won't put all your money in a company.
You will ask inverters to invest on your company in this case a TV channel. You show the investors the road map and the way you are making money out of the business.
Googoosh is an icon for the channel and probably has some share in the business and the TV channel makes money out of advertisement.
I highly doubt that she owns 100% of it.

May 12, 2007
How were the cream puffs?
I bought Baghelave. They had one of the best Baghelavas in Tehran. Fardin had a ghanadi too. In Vanak. He had noon khamei.
Like Fardin she was not in the shop but a person who administrated the shop.

BT jan That is one of her many business in the time when she was not singing.
BTW I just said I heard she own it but don't know it. Of cource many cheate her. Still she won't sing just for 20,000 $.
She can employ American company to arrange her concerts if she is not satisfied with the others. I don't know how rich she is but belive me it is more than 20,000 or 1 or two millions.

BTW BT jun she can easyly rent the tv station and call it manoto. Still she owns manoto but not the tv station physically.

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
Marjan Television Network is a TV company whose owner is Manoto 1,[1] a Persian-language TV channel. Based in London,[2] it was established in 2009 as a platform from which to develop and launch a series of new television channels that would aim to set the highest benchmark for quality, innovation and entertainment for a Persian-speaking audience.[3]

Kayvan and Marjan Abbassi, the UK-based Iranian couple who launched Marjan TV, in 2009, stay out of the media spotlight. They and other Marjan TV officials declined to comment for this story despite repeated requests for interviews.[4]

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Marjan Television Network is a TV company whose owner is Manoto 1,[1] a Persian-language TV channel. Based in London,[2] it was established in 2009 as a platform from which to develop and launch a series of new television channels that would aim to set the highest benchmark for quality, innovation and entertainment for a Persian-speaking audience.[3]

Kayvan and Marjan Abbassi, the UK-based Iranian couple who launched Marjan TV, in 2009, stay out of the media spotlight. They and other Marjan TV officials declined to comment for this story despite repeated requests for interviews.[4]
Just two names. If it's not News Corp, it's an Arab or Russian investment. Absolutely no chance this is a privately funded Iranian venture with no agenda.

The Matrix

Bench Warmer
Jul 25, 2007
This station has either a state or NewsCorp behind it. I'm almost certain it's News Corp(Murdoch). They would never tell you though :)
dude you are so paranoid you need to get over it! The whole world is not out to get you or others! There are Iranians who are actually very rich in the world.