Homeland [Contains Spoiler]

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
It's a good show, but Carrie really annoyed me in the first couple episodes.
She might be annoying but it really has to be her role...can't be different.

watched 2 more ! its very well made ! damn you Mahdi you got me hooked !
hehehe....good!!!! dude...I watched first 6 episodes in 2 days and then I was like "fuck....I have to wait until Monday now"

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
- if you have NOT seen all the Episodes DO NOT read
----------------SPOILER---------------​

so i finished watching the Season Finale, what do you guys think? kind of disappointed to be honest , be ghola khodemoon "KESHESH" daran midan !!! I just dont know where they are going to take it the next season !!

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
aaay khoda ke man harchi mikesham az daste Barcelona va Barca fans hast !!! dude bikar boodi eno be maa gofti??? i got so much shit to do yet i am watching homeland !!! watched 6 episodes already fuck its getting exciting !
hahahahhaa...welcome to my world!

so i finished watching the Season Finale, what do you guys think? kind of disappointed to be honest , be ghola khodemoon "KESHESH" daran midan !!! I just dont know where they are going to take it the next season !!
Honestly? I think it just got interesting....can't wait for season 2. Though while watching the final episode I was really rooting for him to blow the shit up. Btw. quite interesting that the Abu Nazir character is portrayed as smart, charismatic and intellectual while the US vice president is a real fucking moron, right?

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
hahahahhaa...welcome to my world!

Honestly? I think it just got interesting....can't wait for season 2. Though while watching the final episode I was really rooting for him to blow the shit up. Btw. quite interesting that the Abu Nazir character is portrayed as smart, charismatic and intellectual while the US vice president is a real fucking moron, right?
dude same ! i really wish he pulled the trigger , it would make things very interesting, afew things that didnt make sense to me or disappointed me

1-) why did Nazir keep Walker for 8 years and have Brody kill him?

2-) vest malfunction was weak if you ask me, abit cheesy

3-) I just dont know where they are going to go with this, it seem to be a cat and mouse game over and over.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
dude same ! i really wish he pulled the trigger , it would make things very interesting, afew things that didnt make sense to me or disappointed me

1-) why did Nazir keep Walker for 8 years and have Brody kill him?

2-) vest malfunction was weak if you ask me, abit cheesy

3-) I just dont know where they are going to go with this, it seem to be a cat and mouse game over and over.
yeah but if he had pulled the trigger it would have been all over.

Walker was his insurance policy and even if, in the end you can always blame everything on the black guy ;)
the vest was fine but it just got unplugged and yes, it will kind of start all over again. But no one did expect this to happen at the end so...

navid007

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
man next time you post something like this put [addictive] in the title !! i watched the whole 12 episodes in 2 days !!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Did you guys know that the Abu Nazir guy is actually Iranian?

It's a good show. I liked 24 much better though. I thought the ending sucked.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
MV5BMTg3NzE0OTQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzkxNTMxNg@@._V1._SY314_CR9,0,214,314_.jpg

Navid Negahban was born and raised in Mashhad, Iran. His passion for acting led him to Germany, where he spent eight years honing his theatrical skills prior to arriving in the US. Navid has been building a strong resume ever since, playing a broad range of intriguing characters for film, theatre, and television.

Navid has a powerful leading role in the stunning dramatic feature The Stoning of Soraya M., and significant supporting roles in Brothers with Tobey Maguire, directed by Jim Sheridan, Powder Blue with Jessica Biel and Forest Whitaker, and Charlie Wilson's War opposite Tom Hanks, directed by Mike Nichols. On TV, Navid had a recurring role on the eighth and final season of 24, and guest appearances include Lost, CSI: Miami, Law & Order, Covert Affairs, and NCIS: Los Angeles. Navid recently (2011) appeared as Dr. Robert Stadler in Atlas Shrugged Part 1. He also shot The Power of Few in New Orleans with Christopher Walken and Christian Slater. Navid is currently (2011/2012) playing the chilling Abu Nazir on Showtime's Homeland, with Damian Lewis and Claire Danes.

Oct 1, 2004
The 2nd season has been really bad in my opinion.
The writers have lost all sense of geopolitics, even for a tv series.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
2nd season is ok....it was going to be difficult to build up on first season anyway. They are building up for a new storyline...I'm still waiting. Not that bad. Last 2 episodes were soso...but the 3 before were great.

Oct 1, 2004
what do you mean ? I honestly liked first season more as well but for different reasons. I find 2nd season too predictable.

SPOILERS

First season I liked the little details of the show. They were making clear that Pakistan and Saudi are the two countries responsible for alot of this garbage.
Now they have Israel bombing Iran and AQ allying with Hizbollah, something that would never happen and hasn't happened. Regardless of the politics, the shows events are now some sort of right wing wet dream. I'm not that surprised considering some of the writers are the same guys who did 24.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
yeah I agree, with you, i dont know if you have watched the latest episode (aired yesterday) but like 5 min in, i was SURE how its going to end and sure did end exactly like that ! i dont know what is wrong , perhaps season 1 set such a high bar that season 2 is just not getting there YET.