If Iran qualified to Qatar world cup, would you go?

If Iran qualified to Qatar world cup, would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Jan 26, 2006
Major Hotels did serve Alcohol 3 years ago, there were some European based private restaurants in the hotels and a lot of chain and fast foods outside.
The average quality food in America is considered phenomenal in Doha.
The local Arabian food is good and better than knock off Western cliches.
There is a Persian restaurant in the Sogh which is 5 star IMO. There is a dining room in it, financed by the Qatari Amir and built by syndicated Iranian Artists (took them 4 years) for the Royal family to dine Persian.
I am sure there will be a lot of changes for the World Cup.
Will you be going?

I feel very conflicted. Maybe if I do go I can drown my guilt thinking about Bangladeshis living in literal shit with alcohol.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I am seriously considering going if Iran makes it to the WC
It is not a fun country thoguh

I think the workers' story is true but also taken out of the context and blown out of proportion by Europeans to sabotage Qatar's hosting. There is for sure some financial motives behind it. I Donn't mean that Qatar was a good choice or the process was not corrupt.
My limited experience with the subcontinent folks in Doha is that they were generally content with the opportunity, They had no health insurance or benefits and they get paid less compared to Europeans, but they still can send savings home to support their family.
What they have now should be compared to their life back home not to the standard of living in Norway. Unfortunately the ugly side of the world is that it is not fair!

In Qatar first opportunities and first tier pays are in this order:
Qataris > Americans and British > other Persian Gulf Arabs and Western Europeans > other Arabs > Eastern Europeans > the rest of the world.

Jan 26, 2006
Hey guys Qatar has petition to see for that Iran host some of the World Cup games on the Kies Islands because we supported them, suring the 🇸🇦 blockade. Has anybody heard of the first progress on that if this is what Qatar is with
Better Kies islands than Kir island or Greek Island of Kos to be honest

Jan 26, 2006
Lol my mom when she went there got a shirt that says I heart ♥️ kos now that yoh mentioned it ha ja, she has ju sense of humor Ya better Kiss or Kish how doyou pronounce it than that.!
Lol, hope there weren't any Kir Royales being downed in Kos.

To be honest, I just want to nurse a pint of best with my man Behrooz C, both of us with our flat caps on, dreaming of Albion and the good ol' days, and a more homogeneous Britain before foreigners and wokerati came along, back to where she belongs running things.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006
Well i had my issies with Behruz C but i suppirt yoh onbyour quest for a homogenous 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 i want a more diverse and homogenous 🇺🇸. I am with yoh and him in that, despite we had our issues
I was being sarcastic dude. I'm a healthcare worker in the fucking 21st century.

This isn't 1939 so you can stuck your homogenous US where the sun don't shine!! :)

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@just2viewgeneralforu of COURSE the Russian was in Russia supporting Iran! I watched Iran vs Morocco and Iran vs Portugal, could not get tickets to Iran vs Spain.
hey Qatar, the Iranian Russians are coming!
THE ONLY WORLD CUP I MISSED WAS BRAZIL FOR A REASON- Caucasian American or Europeans, end up with missing kidneys in Brazil. Only WC's I missed were 1994 DNQ 2002 DNQ and 2014 Brazil.

CAN"T WAIT for 2026 though WORLD CUP AMERICA"S! Routing for Iran in American land time.
Post some pictures of yourself at the last World Cup.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
bro i’m done playing your childish games already posted pictures from World Cup on Germany. @Rahman you are nothing nut a teoible maker and an instigater. you bring nothing of substance or value you do not do anything to contribute to make this form better. at least I post classical compositions I’m not gonna prove anything to you because you are nobody in my life. and I could not give two shits if you believe I went to Russia or not as we say in Russia Ot Yebis Ot Menya why don’t you go research what that means in Russian maybe you’ll learn something. it means go eff yourself. I refuse to play your childish games whst are you going to do about it little Biatch. You want to complain, talk to the Russian police FSB. besides if I post you will say photoshop once again go eff yourself . You call yourself an Iranian, i would slap hour mother for giving birth to you. if it were up to me you woule be stearilized so you can’t procreate .
So you did not go to Russia in 2018 and you are not Russian. We knew.
We also know that you are not German and that you don't rent property.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
https://images.app.goo.gl/MHojtssurZofMyZWbyefelicia

dude i dont need to prove shit to you i aways aaid i am russia and German once afain go eff yourself. i don’t need to prove anything to you please stop respomding to me can you get that theiugh your pea sized brain i want nothing to do with you and i have nothing to prove. i am Russian German irooni and i was in Russia and if you don’t believe it i don’t respect you as a person

and i necer said i was not german russian irooni i loom more irooni i am done with you. yoh can pist your asshole comments all yoh want the only world cup i missed was Beazil. onkh God can judge me we are finished dooshbg. i am orod of all 3 but if i look more irooni fine. You thonk that your opinion has more value than the next person and you are the smartest guy in the room. Can you comprehend i don’t wosh to engage with an asshole like you? Do i hage to call you a foosh before you get it achlocht? You are a special kind of stupid, aren’t you? Let’s see if you get it now, keep your asinine comments to yourself achlocht. Very respectfully piss off, i don’t respond to stupid people. have you ever been called an asshole before, asshole?

ostad pooya jan i said what i said to defend myself but i realize i am who i am, not everyone will like you and that is ok. hooebyou are doing well, i will tey to male it to 🇶🇦 but i think i will waait for 2026 🇺🇸

@just2viewgeneralforu ys my bad digeh Ramin S is a piece of shit the difference between shit in anbucket and Ramin S and Behruz C is the Bucket.
I’m going to have to change my vote to no. i just spent $1800 on a piano and i have to save up for an engagement ring for my girl.
some things are more important than Team Melli

ntw @just2viewgeneralforu Ostad Pooya is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and i was teykmg
to respond to pooya. ir you ever have any questions on the history of 🇮🇷 both pre and post Islamic Revolutiom, he is your man. i lnow him from Ill. personally i don’t care if Shit in a bucket Ramin S doesn’t believe i an Russian Iranian or went to the world cup.
you can’t get angey at gay fake tough guys they are a nafam. also $1000 says If i see Ramin S in Person he would not hage the testicular fortitude to talm to me the way he does. you hide behind a computer bache K
@takbetak Glad you liked mu insult
to the little queer o sexual. $1000 says i would
beat him up with
one hand tied behind my back,
that is how confident that i am.
hope you guys like this insult Ramin S your Mother and your father, are sister and
brother, you all eff one anotjer, the incrst,
inbred family!
That is why he is so stupid he is inbred mom and dad are bro and sis. Can you point to OME
thing he does at ISP to contribute and make or better? He and. Behruz C
are just a waste or space and a life.

@just2viewgeneralforu KC McDooshbag is a trouble maker and a loser. i don’t remember London but honestlh most of the giys on PDFC
were jerkoffs. I don’t think i ever engaged with London G but $1000 says he is a dooshbag if he is on PFDC I think guys loke Ramin S KC Mc
Doosh act tough on the internet because they are poosies in real life who can’t figjt and they have tjeir “shoetcomings”
i would be angry too If i were a 40 year old virgin with a small doodol, that’ll sucks guys.
What these gay boys don’t realize
is when you make someone say Ahhh, that Ahh comes back to you ten fold.
i bet you in the last 15 years, KC Mc Eleoy baried some loved ones it all catches up yo you at the end so i don’t have to do a thing. Ramin S doesn’t nelieve i am Russian Irooni or went to Russia, who the FUCK is he? Is he Seegei Laranov foreign minister of 🇷🇺 can he revoke my passport? Does he or even Pooya pay for my blls? Not that i am putting
Pooya at the Same level as Ramin Shit i a
bucket. No more Me Nice guy Ramin if yoh are ever in Las Vegas PLEASE let me
lmow, i will gladly “meet” you anywhere, hope your medical insurance is up to date . i can gife you my address anytime you want, bache soosol. ill tive you a handicap ill tie my right hand behind my back do you accept my challenge? Watch his Balls shrink to the size
of grapes. That is how yoh handle a fale tough guy, challenge them to a fight. Offer stands from now until the end of time. He will end up like Christopher Reeves if he acdepra, paraplzed and in a wheel chair for the rest or his life.

@just2viewgeneralforu I think I get where you are going with this Ramin S HI KC Mc Elroy how have you been dadash fhetori KC Mc Elroy?

I don’t have any physical proof but I put a public service announcement that Ramen S Is Ke Mc Elroy of PFDC The writing styles are identical and Casey Mikal Roy would do the same crap at PFDC

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
So we both agree that you lied about being Russian and German and that you don't rent property and that you receive sexual excitement when you lie.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
dude i dont need to prove shit to you i aways aaid i am russia and German once afain go eff yourself.
So we both agree that you are neither German nor Russian and that you tried to pass someone else's transcript as your own.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
and i necer said i was not german russian irooni i loom more irooni i am done with you. yoh can pist your asshole comments all yoh want the only world cup i missed was Beazil. onkh God can judge me we are finished dooshbaf.
So we both agree that you have never been at a World Cup and that you get sexual pleasure from lying.

Jan 26, 2006
ostad pooya jan i said what i said to defend myself but i realize i am who i am, not everyone will like you and that is ok. hooebyou are doing well, i will tey to male it to 🇶🇦 but i think i will waait for 2026 🇺🇸
Dude. I'd seen you tag Ostad Pooya before, but just to say Ostad Pooya is a different member to Pooya, and I think the one you have previous mentioned before from irankicks is Ostad Pooya, not Pooya.

This is Ostad Pooya, different person: http://forums.iransportspress.com/members/ostad-pooya.612/

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2006

1. @just2viewgeneralforu ys my bad digeh Ramin S is a piece of shit the difference between shit in anbucket and Ramin S and Behruz C is the Bucket.
    I’m going to have to change my vote to no. i just spent $1800 on a piano and i have to save up for an engagement ring for my girl.
    some things are more important than Team Melli

What were your opinions on KC McElroy btw, or Looloo Goozoo? Do you remember either of them?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
But why did you lie and say you won a TM scarf for first place in our TM trivia contest when you were eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round and all participants were given a TM scarf?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
KC Mc Eleoy aka Ramin S aka Whomever yoh are you a sad little man yoh are an emotional terrorist. if you created another fucking account just to harass me on PFDC I really hope you get cancer and die.

Hi Kc Mc Eleoy how have you been? glad to see adter 15 years yoh are the same piece of shit then as you are now

the scoreboard is Cal Poly Pomona 1-0 Sharif

hahahahaha @Arash_Tombangir My abs i can’t breathe Italy cheating team sucking brownie oit of fuzzy jackass Ahahahajahhaa where do you come up wirb this @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I jist expised Ramin S for
who he is I have a right to defend myself! Arash T make me a primrose: never change homie! You are one of the reasoms why i come back here. Guys like You, Ogah jan l, Finally, Just 2 Kian Pars and my old Ik buddy Ostad Pooya my official 🇮🇷 historian you guys are awesome in your own unique way.
just 2 and Arash T without bs taroof, danke , spasiba, thank you thanks for having my 6- 🇺🇸 military term, meaning you guys got my back.

scoreboard Cal Pomoma Pomona 1 - O Sharif the school KC never went to. I ahowed my dd 214 military papers i fan ibtain a copy of my doploma, Ramin S ala Kc Mc Elroy if you teally went to Sharif, send is a copy of yohr diploma;
effing doroogo KC Mc Chakah jan who do yoh think you are fooling? You are only fooling yourself like how Tehol Be bet is really Chinasu. what are you two idiots don’t get is you guys have a distinct unique writing style!
do you really think I believe Tehol Bebbet and Ramim S are not Chinasky and KC Mc Elroy, i was in the intelligence community, it was my job
to detect BULLSHIT and i do it well! i don’t need a lie detector test, i am a human lie detector test
lessons learned DO NOt F$$k with me I don’t get mad, i get even research what the word GROZNY and you will get where i come from

@just2viewgeneralforu I agree with you he is a funny guy and I would’ve said Italy is the favorite until they lost their star midfielder. forgot his name but homie went down past game
and he is their play maker. I don’t know if without him they have enough to beat 🇪🇸. 🇪🇸 it’s also playing on the next level, ever somce 🇭🇷 5-2 Morata elevated his game from good to near elite level. You have two solid managers the legendary Luis Enrique see WC 98 and Roberto Mancini who does not just put ten in a box and defend. That will be more competitive than England versus Denmark, we can just pencil 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 to the finals, and they will be hosting. They won’t get challenged by 🇩🇰, only 🇩🇪 challenged them; for the first half. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 should be the be the clear cut favorites now that 🇫🇷 and 🇧🇪 are out.
My ☘️ Iroomi friend Arash T is hi-laeious.His insults are Cal Poly Pomona Engineering level 😂 as in mot i never attended Sharif. i am still waiting for that University of Sharif diploma ahahaha watch some doctored photoshop diploma show up

@just2viewgeneralforu I agree with you he is a funny guy and I would’ve said Italy is the favorite until they lost their star midfielder. forgot his name but homie went down past game
and he is their play maker. I don’t know if without him they have enough to beat 🇪🇸. 🇪🇸 it’s also playing on the next level, ever somce 🇭🇷 5-2 Morata elevated his game. if there’s no university Seal, Iranian government does not recognize your degeee and neither do I.this liar Kc claimed in PFDC to have played pick up soccer games with Alli Daei. let me see one pic of you with Daei at Sharif I played pick up soccer gaemes in Leningrad, with Lev Yassin, despite the fact that he died before I was born see I could say anything I want on the Internet too! we even exchange jerseys after the game!I have his 1959 throwback CCCP jersey, in my hands DB3A6C94-53B2-43A9-945F-91733C1325ED.jpeg as i type this, see pic below. Scoreboard
That is Cal Poly Pomona 2-0 I never wemt to Sharif Half time. both teams go to the locker room Cal Poly is up 2-0 on Sharif. Better put on Ali Daei as your sub in the 2nd half Adter all you two Sharif U alimni sboild still be tight😂 Go Cal Poly Broncos beat pretend SharifI think you are a mentally disturbed individual at least I admitted to my mistakes and got some psychological help. this is not an insult this is a recommendation I suggest that you seek therapy because anyone who lies about what university they went to or who they played soccer with, has some serious mental problems and you don’t need to be a psychiatrist to see that! I am happy with the man I am but I don’t think you are, which is why you always prove to be something you are not. last advice be proud of who you are you don’t need to pretend for anybody jist don’t ne such an asshole with little man syndrome Ramin S aka K F C Mc Chicken aka Napoleon! Confess and Repent for your sins, and thou shall be saved, all will be forgiven bit i know who you are! God forgives and has mercy, i don’t sweep the leg no mercy!😂
KFC i got 5 words for you, you reach, Team Meli Teach!

if I were you I would go back to PFDC unless you got bad for being a jack ass!