If Iran qualified to Qatar world cup, would you go?

If Iran qualified to Qatar world cup, would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
once again Ramin S posts about nonsense and talks about himself, what a shocker. in other news, Russians like Vodka @just2viewgeneralforu i’ll be a little blunt with you I’m still trying to figure you out.
i don’t know if you are baiting him to engage him in anteap or you believe his nonsense, nobody os that good. can we please discuss the original post which was about will you go to Qatar. I firmly believe that he loves to hear the sound of his own goddamn voice and he thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room.
I didn’t even bother reading his essay from now on if you wish to engage with him you can but please keep my name out of it, pooya jan aorasy resteicted me, for good reason. Please don’t be a liability for me Go 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Watch KC Mc Eleoy now claim ties to 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿, ill bet you a pint or German beer ok?

Weed solomente boss beer only when Bayern or Germany play. And i drastically cut back only on weekends before every day.

You should’ve seen my response before when I was clowning on KC Mc Elroy ala Ramin S and posted 30 different nationalities
if it is in the funds I would like my girl to experience ian 🇮🇷 game at the world cup, she will get hooked. Also cuttimg back on weed os a personal choice and one day i will cold turkey, when i begin teaching one day.. I transferred to WG you it’s nothing special but the tuition is cheap and the units transfer the Johns Hopkins so I’d love to one day be a university professor but coach American football and do multiple subject elementary education.
my goal is to take my girl either to Qatar or introduce her to our team in World Cup 2026 North America.
I don’t know if a Russian Bulgarian Bulgarian orthodox girl girl is going to Islamic and hot-humid Qatar 🇶🇦 so i am apprehensive. she said outside of 🇮🇷 never take me to a muslim country, don’t blame her, she knows about Zartoosht (spelling) i gave her the Nietzche book so soarch Zarathustra anyways man enjoy these food games one day i would love ro have that pint and if you want we can smoke a j.

I am planning on going to Germany eventually so maybe you me and Kian Pars can go to a Bayern game on me, if they are not playing don’t mind because I can’t afford $500 for a ticket and we will have those beers at Hoffbrahaus or Weibbeahaus. btw ww got a Hoffbrahaus in Begas. Also I think my German friends are gonna like you right off the bat

OK man I’m going to respond to you on this one I never smoked an obscene amount like anoop dog. like 2 pac says “smoking weed helps me take away the pain.” Remember that at 12 years old I had to bury my baby brother right foRemember that at 12 years old I had to bury my baby brother at dour but i am fighting. ADD and it helps me to maintain my 80 minus average and be creative on music.
Nowadays you have all sorts of things like edibles and also you have texture so it’s not just.Nowadays you have all sorts of things like edibles and also you have texture so it’s not just flo flowwr ok.ask me how many times I smoked while I was in the Navy firing mu tenure; answer zero.
No I’m not telling you to go smoke pot all I’m saying is don’t fall for the hype and propagandNo I’m not telling you to go smoke pot all I’m saying is don’t fall for the hype and propagana.
You can’t tell me with a straight facYou can’t tell me with a strafht face that Heroine is a schedule 1 narcotic same as weed, and you hve William Randolph Hearst .

The piano comes tomorrow my good man I apologize for before you guys should know how much I just love Arabs 😂 Concert Hall is back posted Auslamder and Italian anthem, Eye Iran will be here soom, when Infigure out how to turn a Quatrain(four hands) into a solo performance

@just2viewgeneralforu the only PG country inwas was 🇦🇪, near you. I mean other than go to the game, shop and go to eateries; what can you do in a Moslem country? They might let usnforeigners drink for the WC at the hotel. i don’t think there are any clubs or anything you can think of in 🇬🇧 . Rhat is why i might just pass on 🇶🇦. i mean ya they are good people but i was boardd AF in 🇦🇪 as is, and there were more activities to do. i’ll probably just do some shopping to eat and watch the games if I do go.

I remember even Khamenei advised the Qatari Emir. He aaid,” When you are the weaker coumtry, you have to surroess your political thoughta, until you become strong enough to challemge. He was telling the 🇶🇦 Wmir yo homie Al Tayiqqa thos sotuation. They have not forgotten, Fifa migjh say sceww you 🇶🇦 no games in 🇮🇷 but they want it.
at least there are some things to do in UAE I don’t know maybe rent an ATV and go through the Sandune‘s that might be fun ya?
i did like the indoor skiing in UaE at the mall. overall i think this world cup will suck, as far as fan entertainment. 9 just hope the games are good.

@ME I stated UAE I never stayed in Qatar but I could only imagine it’s something like UAEz I’m sure there are plenty of activities to do but as far as tourism and World Cup I don’t know about that so we see eye to eye because we were both in the region/
as far as tourism here’s how European foreigners think about Qatar you’re in a Muslim country what can you do? now I hope they’re not stupid enough to outlaw drinking during the World Cup. speaking of that is it like UAE where Christians and foreigners can drink in the hotel but the locals can’t? that’s gonna be a major issue with the stands from all over the world. Yoh are in 🇶🇦 make the best of it i guess i am sure thete is some nice shopping and Me gave is ideas.

but if I had to pick between getting an engagement ring for my girl or going to Qatar I’ll pick the ring because she’s a team player and she helped me to save up to get my piano and said get that first. I think I’ll just wait until North America so it will be in my backyard. I am rown with 🇲🇽 and 🇨🇦 spent about 6 months in CGay about 2-3 over the years in Mex Warm and awesome people in both comprises just Mexicans are overalm poor Canadians have more money.
I would think twice about going to Qatar as far as the World Cup those if you wanna visit family whatever I don’t know about this one this one might be 🇧🇷, Ill pull a B.L.M and take a knee on 🇶🇦 nothing personal but i hated 🇦🇪 i am sure i will hate 🇶🇦

The happiest day for me and 🇦🇪 was when i got on Emirates Air and flew to 🇩🇪 then 🇺🇸ISK to me 🇶🇦 = poor man’s 🇦🇪 and i was boared to teaes it sucks for us foreigner-westerners got to agree with @ME as far as tourism goes for the fans 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Can't disagree with you there!

Were you a drinker yourself before military time? Or just weed?
I heavily smoked for ten years before I joined the army. I started smoking when I was 16 and I quit when I was 26. I would smoke a gram a day and when I joined and quit, I had no problems with it. I had more problems with quitting smoking cigarettes than smoking weed. Smoking weed is not addictive in my humble opinion bro.

Jan 26, 2006
I heavily smoked for ten years before I joined the army. I started smoking when I was 16 and I quit when I was 26. I would smoke a gram a day and when I joined and quit, I had no problems with it. I had more problems with quitting smoking cigarettes than smoking weed. Smoking weed is not addictive in my humble opinion bro.
wow. fair play!

I heard weed can have a lot of impact on frontal lobe function though! https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11711246

eg compulsive lying amongst long-term weed users...?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
wow. fair play!

I heard weed can have a lot of impact on frontal lobe function though! https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11711246

eg compulsive lying amongst long-term weed users...?
I guess I never smoked an obscene amount of weed and I only smoked weed during the evenings when I finished all of my homework at Johns Hopkins and I just wanted to relax. However, I don't think smoking weed is as addictive as smoking alcohol or cigs. When I went to the navy I had no withdrawals from smoking weed my withdraws came from not smoking cigs. The reason why I quit smoking weed is because the last thing I wanted on my record was a dishonorable discharge. One thing I was smart I never did any hard drugs I only stuck to weed but honestly for me it didn't cause panic attacks or an addiction. When I wanted to quit I had no problems. Of course each person is different and if you have an addictive personality, I would recommend staying the hell away from it.