If Iran qualified to Qatar world cup, would you go?

If Iran qualified to Qatar world cup, would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
And you dont :ROFLMAO:.......Really?
You know what, I'm saying Italy's cheating team sucking browny out of a fuzzy jackass and Inter are a bunch of double-ended bassoons, take them from behind and let them blow!
Haha ... Funny :D -- You always crack me up
I like Italy in this tournament because they play like really football not sitting back like old times ... but you are 100% right, after all "be ghole Irooniha, Inter va Italia ke Erseh babam nist" Haha

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
oh and everyone here are the ISP fix that PFDC is a joke because of clowns like you.
That’ forum are for pseudo-intellectuals such as yourself. You should. Idiots at PFDC and tell them that you played soccer with All Daei graduated from Sharif. nobody here believes you until you provide documented proof. Go back home
to Loserville aka “Persian” Football.com you clowns don’t act Persian so tell the admin i suggest to change the name to Iran fans. com In order to be Persian you must act like one. Real Persians don’t atrack their fellow Persoan hamvatan, save the hate for the Arabs. why do you hate me so much that I like bang your sister back in the day or something or did i beat you at Sharif? what the hell guys I’m a Sharif graduate as well., if this jagoff haji can claim it without proof, i can too. Be proud of who yoh are, you don’t have to explain shit to anyone here! Took me a minute to learn that, thanks to my friends family

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Haha ... Funny :D -- You always crack me up
I like Italy in this tournament because they play like really football not sitting back like old times ... but you are 100% right, after all "be ghole Irooniha, Inter va Italia ke Erseh babam nist" Haha
Thats rite, you said it baby..... I know that farsi part that's like in turkish "Ersin Babam", I've seen those two guys "Ersin Babam", talented chums, holding hand on each other's hips, "stiff upper lips, shooting by the hips" lovely ey!!

Jan 26, 2006
Anyone have advice about things to do in Qatar?

The only Persian Gulf area country i've been to is Oman, which was nice. I've travelled to a lot of countries but avoided these countries like Zeerak avoids pizza parlours.

Do I have to get prepared for entitled Persian gulf arab culture?

Are there good Persian restaurants?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This is what happens when there is no Soccer, everyone goes nuts -- I suggest you guys get a ESPN Classic or use YoutTube and watch the old stuff again and again :D

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Will you be going?

I feel very conflicted. Maybe if I do go I can drown my guilt thinking about Bangladeshis living in literal shit with alcohol.
I will probably go to Germany to watch the games in a true soccer environment with my relatives. We have a saying in Germany that says Ein Pferd ist größer als eine Katze, aber ein Tisch ist größer als ein Löffel.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I will probably go to Germany to watch the games in a true soccer environment with my relatives. We have a saying in Germany that says Ein Pferd ist größer als eine Katze, aber ein Tisch ist größer als ein Löffel.
I asked my German friend and he has no clue what this means can you tell me what this means

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I won't go because of the general pandemic problem. But without the pandemic and if I had the time, why not?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Why would you want to go to a world cup built on the back of cheap slave labour, where thousands of workers were mistreated and even died?

Does your virtue signalling end in the West? Didn't those lives matter? Or, is it's all false virtue?

This is just one reason why I despise liberal do-gooders and their narrative. It all stinks of hypocrisy so that they can maintain a false sense of superiority in their retarded minds.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2016/03/qatar-world-cup-of-shame/

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
But I am not the one who pretends to be virtuous. I am not the one who shouts BLM, nor am I a woke social justice warrier like you. I ask the question from you because you do. And I am glad you recognise irony when you see it! Now stop pretending to be the good virtuous boy and recognise you are no better.

I love it when I force the mask off people like you. It's dead easy and never ceases to amuse. :)

To people like you black lives really DON'T matter. It's all rhetoric and pretense.

Now enjoy Qatar, Hypocrite. :D

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I asked my German friend and he has no clue what this means can you tell me what this means
How does your German friend not understand German? I have German roots and German relatives but I have never extensively lived in Germany and yet it was very clear to me what it meant. Learning new languages is an awesome thing and opens up a new world to you. I already speak English, Persian, German, Russian (the last 3 due to my roots) and I have some understanding of French, Arabic and Xhosa.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Anyone have advice about things to do in Qatar?

The only Persian Gulf area country i've been to is Oman, which was nice. I've travelled to a lot of countries but avoided these countries like Zeerak avoids pizza parlours.

Do I have to get prepared for entitled Persian gulf arab culture?

Are there good Persian restaurants?
Speaking about what I saw 3 years ago:
Generally not a fun country,
Many new and impressive buildings, mainly empty, it is odd
A lot of traffic on the main roads, almost no activity as soon as turning into neighborhoods
Big empty shops in the modern malls, light shelves and few customers
Sogh (traditional bazar) very crowded, too many Indians and Bangladeshis and so on, they are very rude staring at women who don't have hejab
As I said before, except Arabic joints, the food is average or below,
There is one Persian restaurant I mentioned, I give it 5 star for sure. I visited another one, 2 star at best
Cab drivers are clueless, they don't even know the small city so 2/3 o the trip is for them to find their way
Top tier hotels are clean and staff are nice
Qataris in general are nicer than other Arabs, and they don't hate Iran. True Qataris are polite and quiet. Devout muslims. Needless to say rich.
You don't see them much, except when you are trading. You don't see the elite and rich except through families
Outside of Doha is only sand, except small oil towns which are basically village size
A lot of people in Qatar have roots elsewhere, some are actually Iranians in origin, usually very good businessmen, but make no mistake, they consider themselves Qataris

Everything is slow and cliche, you can loosely mix an American and 9 Pakis, dilute by factor of 10, add heavy Arabian spice, put it under 42 degree sun and you get Qatar as far as population and daily culture

Overall, I think Qatar is a wrong choice for WC from tourism standpoint but the sport schedule will run exemplary high standard by European contractors
There is enough in the country to keep you busy for 2-3 days, after that it is going to be boring
It will not be a trip you will remember for fun, food or drink