Iranian TV series, Movies

close to it in what term? production? i would love to hear them.

you want to know what is happening to that country? here i tell you, ITS FUCKED, now what?

There are things you hear and there are things you need to see or watch in order to realize it even better. for example; I can tell you hours and hours about the recession and awful economy situation in Iran but half an hour of a well made Movie or a TV series can get you to feel it like you are there to see how bad some are living and this is what I like to know

sabrina850

Football Fan
Jul 24, 2014
Licence fees to watch this trash, And pay for it with hard-earned cash? Humourless, no hint of laughter, God knows how it won a BAFTA!

sabrina850

Football Fan
Jul 24, 2014
i saw it dubbed in arabic , also the iranian series king solomon dubbed in arabic , and the iranian series jesus christ also dubbed in arabic , and yosef alsidiq dubbed in arabic too , my mother loved yosef alsidiq series lol ..

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I think the last funny show they had was Barareh which was some 8-10 years ago...

I have not seen anything funny since... bunch of garbage to tell you the truth.

eh...why waste time?

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the recommendations. I forgot the name of the the series but it was a few years ago and it was funny because these two guys who worked for their boss would constantly kiss the bosses as$, like typical Irooni style. For example the boss would say, "Man yek joke daram," He would tell the joke and it was not funny but they would laugh and they would always greet him by saying, "Salam Gorban" followed by a bow haha. They would also say, "Darem merin to ye zoo."
There was another funny series where this History professor goes back in time to a time when the Persian King was an old idiot and he would do stupid things like make people make funny noises. The one guy would always donk him over the head and they had an executioner with a girls name Shokofeh(spelling). Both of those series were pretty funny I think that one you had to get on DVD and it was actually banned in Iran.

bache_irooni

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Thanks for the recommendations. I forgot the name of the the series but it was a few years ago and it was funny because these two guys who worked for their boss would constantly kiss the bosses as$, like typical Irooni style. For example the boss would say, "Man yek joke daram," He would tell the joke and it was not funny but they would laugh and they would always greet him by saying, "Salam Gorban" followed by a bow haha. They would also say, "Darem merin to ye zoo."
Ya that show was called "Noghtechin". It's a good one

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
And A.hole Moridi didn't even finish the series after making his pocket full!
It's a shame I didn't watch the entire series but I really liked the program. @Real isn't that what the serial program is called why are you saying bs out of curiosity Didn't BT give the name of the right program?