Iran's tokhmi (s)election circus:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
People that think going to the embassy without a chador chagchoor is a victory and vote for IR at the same time make me sick.

Benshin dar keryas ....be yaadeh shah Abbas ...bestaan az delbar may !

​Bestaan pay dar pay ...may az dasteh way ....taa kay .....taa betvaani !

Bebar az vafaa be sooyeh Jolfa ,,,,, be gol chehregan salam maara !

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
People that think going to the embassy without a chador chagchoor is a victory and vote for IR at the same time make me sick.
didn't prostitutes and transvestites go in the street against the green movement ???
do members of this forum have fucking Alzheimer's or what ! (i am sure some of them are in the right age range)

aren't whore houses in Qom and Reza city run by affiliates of bassidj to allow 'pilgrims' ease by having their dicks pampered by teen aged village girls whose fathers have been trying to sell them ???

hala een IDIOT too embassy with her lipstick and her clown outfit, and prooves what ?

I tell you what it proves:
- us iranians are FUCKING IDIOTS, first and foremost.
- we have no self respect and integrity left
- even outside of IR we whore our bodies for rich husbands
- we have no concept of justice, self respect and no sense of national identity (pretty much gone for the last 1000 years)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So let me get this right , The guy was accused of the most embezzlement cases through out IR era and had no answer for any of them and wins the election and people are dancing because they picked the bad over the worse one ...

then few months ago in Roumania, Gov... passed a law and reduced the charges of embezzlement from execution to life in prison and people overran the country for weeks until the gov backed up

:6::6::6::6::6:
You cannot compare Roumania Gov with the Govt of I.R @Real Madrid. Of course Roumania has it's own problems but no more hajiacking the thread and being tpopical. For once: I agree with Maizar 95 when he said: why should anyone outside of Iran vote? :wallbash2:What is the point with veloyat e vagi no matter who wins, everyone is screwed!

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
hala een IDIOT too embassy with her lipstick and her clown outfit, and prooves what ?
All it is proves is that one political discourse has succumbed to another.

Raieesi embracing Tatal-loo is evidence of Iran gradually transitioning away from "revolutionary" country into a real "state".

at this rate I would not be surprised in 15 years to see Bahaiees openly embraced by the next generation of "candidates" who don't have the revolution baggage.

May 21, 2003

Raieesi embracing Tatal-loo is evidence of Iran gradually transitioning away from "revolutionary" country into a real "state".

at this rate I would not be surprised in 15 years to see Bahaiees openly embraced by the next generation of "candidates" who don't have the revolution baggage.
bro .... you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

i am sorry. i can't even validate the shit you wrote with a response. I liked your previous post more. You were honest. please be honest. i know it is hard when you practice islam but please put in an effort.

actually correction:
for a sort of a response please refer to below post

Last edited:
May 21, 2003

ohhhh borrrrrrrrrrrrrring ...
same thing happened during khatami, during AN, during Rohani and now again during rohani.

there are four possible scenarios here:
- you are very very naive
- you think everyone in this forum is very very naive (like border line stupid)
- you are a devout muslim and in complete denial how people of your religion completely destroyed a once happy country by terekmooning on it.
- you are a scumbag hezbollahi

i am hoping you belong to either 1,2 or 3

Oct 1, 2004

This is my hope for Iran. That those born after the revolution don't have the complexes and hatred and vendettas of the previous generations.
The kine the pre 78ers have is sickening.

May 9, 2004
lol,
areh khob please tozih bedeh ke che joori een natijeh ro gerefti ?
وقتی این اشخاص میرن و رای میدهدن
و همه می دانیم که کاملا بی حجابی مخالف قوانین داخل ایران است یعنی این افراد با قوانین رژیم ایران مخالف هستند
حداقل کاملا موافق نیستند
این نشان دهنده ان است که این افرادی که مخالف رژیم هستند به هیچ اپوزسیونی ایمان ندارند
همانطور که جنابعالی میدانید اپوزسیون اصلا با ری دادن در انتخابات ایران موافق نیست
اگر به انتخابات قبل دقت کرده باشید می بینید که نسبت رای دهندگان در خارج بسیار کمتر از این دوره از انتخابات بوده
شما از این چه نتیجه ای میگیرید ؟

May 21, 2003
This is my hope for Iran. That those born after the revolution don't have the complexes and hatred and vendettas of the previous generations.
The kine the pre 78ers have is sickening.
yeah true. and also they don't give a flying fuck about iran which is pretty much what char mahal has said. just like their arab uncles who invaded Persia for coin and women.
so I guess khalayegh har che layegh

may this marriage of islam and Iranian muslims last for an eternity.
more heroin,
more crystal meth,
more unemployment,
complete destruction of nature,
smog,
early cancer, strokes, heart attacks,
lice, polio back in the school system,
complete surrender of senses and life to akhounds,

I recommend people like you going back also. Could be helpful for them the learn from your wisdom.

May 21, 2003
وقتی این اشخاص میرن و رای میدهدن
و همه می دانیم که کاملا بی حجابی مخالف قوانین داخل ایران است یعنی این افراد با قوانین رژیم ایران مخالف هستند
حداقل کاملا موافق نیستند
این نشان دهنده ان است که این افرادی که مخالف رژیم هستند به هیچ اپوزسیونی ایمان ندارند
همانطور که جنابعالی میدانید اپوزسیون اصلا با ری دادن در انتخابات ایران موافق نیست
اگر به انتخابات قبل دقت کرده باشید می بینید که نسبت رای دهندگان در خارج بسیار کمتر از این دوره از انتخابات بوده
vala Aziz joon chand sal pish har chi jende bood too kheyaaboon rah oftad o ask ali mafool ro dastesh gereft bad az inke mardom migoftan marg bar Khamenei
vali khob shoma age migin hatman doroste.

man khodam too Canada raftam ba dokhtar e irani camping va shenaa va jeloye man bikini pooshidesh shab ham ke mast shod hame chisho dar avord va dar sahel e ooommoomi parid too aab va tarafdaar sar sakht e velayat va Khamenei hast.

Oct 1, 2004
yeah true. and also they don't give a flying fuck about iran which is pretty much what char mahal has said. just like their arab uncles who invaded Persia for coin and women.
so I guess khalayegh har che layegh

may this marriage of islam and Iranian muslims last for an eternity.
more heroin,
more crystal meth,
more unemployment,
complete destruction of nature,
smog,
early cancer, strokes, heart attacks,
lice, polio back in the school system,
complete surrender of senses and life to akhounds,

I recommend people like you going back also. Could be helpful for them the learn from your wisdom.
People from all sides - not just the ones who agree with you!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I completely have lost hope for our nation and our people. In my opinion, this country will never see its glory days cause of its people. I don't say this because I think I am better, but the fact that people are happy with status quo. For Iranians, going to a mall in Iran or having half hejab while having make up is freedom and accomplishment. If this is what majority want, who are we to complain ?

May 9, 2004
vala Aziz joon chand sal pish har chi jende bood too kheyaaboon rah oftad o ask ali mafool ro dastesh gereft bad az inke mardom migoftan marg bar Khamenei
vali khob shoma age migin hatman doroste.

man khodam too Canada raftam ba dokhtar e irani camping va shenaa va jeloye man bikini pooshidesh shab ham ke mast shod hame chisho dar avord va dar sahel e ooommoomi parid too aab va tarafdaar sar sakht e velayat va Khamenei hast.
نگاه جانم
من هم همین رو میگم به قول خودت حتی جنده ها امده بودند تو خیابون و رای میدادن
این نشان میده اکثریت اپوزسیون رو قبول ندارند یا حداقل شخص لایقی رو گیر نیاوردند که حرف او را گوش کنند
اگر واقعا یک الترناتیو درست یک اپوزسیون درستی وجود داشت صد در صد اینها حرف اپوزسیون را گوش میدادند
اگر برعلیه رژیم تظاهرات نمی کردند حداقل رای نمی دادند تا رژیم به جهان بگوید که 80 درصد از مرزدم ما رای دادند و جمهوری اسلامی را تایید میکنند
وقتی میبینند که رضا پهلوی معروف به رضا پشه با هر اهنگی می رقصه
یک بار پارچه سبز میبنده یک بار میشه بیسمارک یک بار دمکراسی و یک بار پادشاهی و میخواد سلطنت کنه
تا جایی که حاضر بلانسبت کیر بابای عرب را بلیسه
خوب معلومه مردم دلسررد میشوند
وقتی اپوزسیون و رضا پهلوی حاضره عربستان و اسرائیل کمک بگیره
معلومه که مردم به او پشت میکنن حالا جنده باشند یا نباشند
چنین اپوزسیونی را به قول اردشیر زاهدی باید بلانسبت شما باید رید روش
مردم هوشیار هستند میدانند که اگر این اپوزسیون بیاد جای این اخوندها
همانطور که شاه بیرون رفت و گفتند عجب غلطی کردیم همین حرف رو برای رفتن اخوند میزنند
این حرف وزیر خارجه و داماد شاه است پسر ارتشبد زاهدی اردشیر زاهدی است حالا تا اخر رو بخون
ببین تا چه اندازه این اپوزسیون منبوذ شده
اردشیر زاهدی میگه من میرینم رو این اپوزسیون و رضا پهلوی (البته غیر مستقیم میگه رضا پهلوی ) چون هرچه باشه داماد انهاست
و رفت وامد خانوادگی دارند
اگر دیدی جنده ها امدن و عکس خامنه ای را هوا هوا کردن تعجب نکن
وقتی برای رسیدن به حکومت می خواهند از عربستان پول بگیرند و ارتش امریکا بیاید کشور را نجات دهد
مردم هم با انها اینطور برخورد میکنند
مردم ایران مردم عراق نیستند حتی مردم عراق اکثرا حاضر نبودند که صدام با ارتش امریکا سرنگون شود
چه رسد به رمدم ایران که از حمله اجنبی حالا هرکسی می خواهد باشد متنفرند
انوقت عربستان بیاید و دخالت کند ؟!!!ا
دقیقه اخر ویدئو را نگاه کن
[video=youtube;BZZ5kZiU6fI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZZ5kZiU6fI[/video]

May 21, 2003
asan man nemidoonam een 'opposition' chiye to bara khodet dorost kardi ?

een opposition ee ke migi na tanha alaan 25 saale ke hich naghshi nadare too hichi. faghat az L.A. barname pakhsh mikonan.

che rabti dare asan be dokhtare ke az iran rafte oonja (har goorestooni ke oon video ro gereftan) bad rafte sefaarat o lachak e sho var dashte. mibini harfaat hamash bi rabte.

4 taa topic o var midaari ghati mikoni, bad oon akhar belakhare taaye yekisho be sare yeki dige michasbooni.

تی این اشخاص میرن و رای میدهدن
حداقل کاملا موافق نیستند
ghabl az inke natijie begirm to aval begoo to donyaye to: (lotfan doone doone javab bedeh, ghati nakon hame chi ro ba ham)

- opposition yani chi ?
- opposition ee ke migi too kharej voojood dareh ki hastan?
- een opposition too 30 saal e akhir chekar karde ke 'oppose' kone IR ro?
- shaksiat haaye asli een opposition che kasaayee boodan?

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
asan man nemidoonam een 'opposition' chiye to bara khodet dorost kardi ?

een opposition ee ke migi na tanha alaan 25 saale ke hich naghshi nadare too hichi. faghat az L.A. barname pakhsh mikonan.

che rabti dare asan be dokhtare ke az iran rafte oonja (har goorestooni ke oon video ro gereftan) bad rafte sefaarat o lachak e sho var dashte. mibini harfaat hamash bi rabte.

4 taa topic o var midaari ghati mikoni, bad oon akhar belakhare taaye yekisho be sare yeki dige michasbooni.

ghabl az inke natijie begirm to aval begoo to donyaye to: (lotfan doone doone javab bedeh, ghati nakon hame chi ro ba ham)

- opposition yani chi ?
- opposition ee ke migi too kharej voojood dareh ki hastan?
- een opposition too 30 saal e akhir chekar karde ke 'oppose' kone IR ro?
- shaksiat haaye asli een opposition che kasaayee boodan?
At this stage, there is no opposition. Our people like this government ... end of story

May 21, 2003
At this stage, there is no opposition. Our people like this government ... end of story
tamoom shod o raft.

I am glad at least one person in the forum is in touch with the reality plain.

and if I may add it is a asymmetric relationship. the system that drives IR forward loves its subjects (because they are simpletons) and the simpletons love the machinery because it keeps them as simpletons.

Feb 4, 2005
Hehehe!

فقط،یه ایرانی میتونه شاه رو بیرون کنه ،حکومت اسلامی بیاره ،بعد از دست حکومت اسلامی فرار کنه ،بره کانادا پناهنده بشه...

واونجا با اتوبوس بیاد نیویورک باز به یه آخوند رای بده

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Hehehe!

فقط،یه ایرانی میتونه شاه رو بیرون کنه ،حکومت اسلامی بیاره ،بعد از دست حکومت اسلامی فرار کنه ،بره کانادا پناهنده بشه...

واونجا با اتوبوس بیاد نیویورک باز به یه آخوند رای بده

Iranian has lost their identities ... they don't know who they are and what they want anymore. Future is not bright in future.