ISP will at some point go down *Forever*

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Me too. I know it won’t help with tech side of work and time needed to maintain the site but could at least help pay the bills.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Just came back after a few months and so sad to read this post. :( Although I haven't contributed much to the conversations in the past 10 years or so I've always been around reading and enjoying most of your posts. THANK YOU Ostad Pooya, IEI, and everyone else in the ISP family for contributing to this community. All the best,

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
it was fun while it lasted.
thanks to all those made this possible during the past 20+ years.

I think I saw Behrang something like 16 years ago and a bunch of the guys during 2003 wresting worldCup.

as we all say we long for the so called "Good old days"

I would say the peak activity was probably around 2006 worldcup when a bunch of the guys attended the tournament and provided an awesome coverage.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
What? why should one have 2 ID's in a forum? help me understand!
Really? in a forum with like 3 active members that is your biggest concern :) this was my original ID when I transferred the admin to IEI, i opened a regular member account , I hope that is ok with you, if not, please feel free to report the issue to IEI. Thank you.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Really? in a forum with like 3 active members that is your biggest concern :) this was my original ID when I transferred the admin to IEI, i opened a regular member account , I hope that is ok with you, if not, please feel free to report the issue to IEI. Thank you.
You know, I don't have a concern, NOT about this forum. This is one of problems with this forum, every single question turns into a heated and condescending argument "this was my original ID when I transferred the admin to IEI, i opened a regular member account" would be all what I need to know!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have a feeling that TeamMelli hacked Pooya’s account and posted this thread hoping for members to rally and ask him to take over the site.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
You know, I don't have a concern, NOT about this forum. This is one of problems with this forum, every single question turns into a heated and condescending argument "this was my original ID when I transferred the admin to IEI, i opened a regular member account" would be all what I need to know!
As a guest, do you ever ask the host why they have two motakas at their house? Cause I once did and response was the Xtra one was for the doggy style.