ISP will at some point go down *Forever*

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
@IEI $10,000 seems a bit steep guys I thought the site costs about $500 to buy the domain name. I mean if it is $500-1000 I could swing it but $10,000.
I could upgrade my digital Yamaha about $4000 and get a Yamaha U3 or that is with scholarship, my entire tuition at Purdue, including books or a nonpayment on a car.
If it is $500 I can swing it but is it really $10,000 to buy the domain name? I was told about $500 I might in a few months be able to swing that.
Also, keep in mind, I too, your advice of drastically limiting the posts to a couple a day, sometimes i miss a day.
It is not only a domain ... it is decades of history you are purchasing my friend.
what do I want to do with 500 dollars ?
I am also bit confused, so you live in Indiana nowadays ? What are you studying ?
I thought you have enigneering degree, then why are you doing undergrads ?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
It is not only a domain ... it is decades of history you are purchasing my friend.
I am also bit confused, so you live in Indiana nowadays ? What are you studying ?
I am not doing Undergraduate anymore I am doing graduate school in English and teaching certificate. I am not going to do engineering anymore.
]I got an offer to take the correctional officer exam in Feb and I have taken it before. Now that my credit is good, my veteran points can transfer. While I go to school I can do that and be in Law Enforcement. In 5 years, I will be eligeable for retirement.
This is perfect for while I go to Purdue for 1-2 years then John's Hopkins for the doctorate.
I do have an undergraduate degree in ME from Cal Poly Pomona. I only have to show up for 3 days of orientation once a year at Indiana, starts Summer 04.
What is the real number what is ISP valued at if someone does want to buy? That is about the most I c uld do but right now I have to save up for tuition.
Even with a scholarship the program will be about $13000, I could maybe do $2000 one day

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Expert say neither ISP nor Manoto are folding. Investors and fans are betting which one will bounce first.

Rumor has it teammelli is bankrolling and buying both outfits.

New CEO, same old ♉ kaka.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I am not doing Undergraduate anymore I am doing graduate school in English and teaching certificate. I am not going to do engineering anymore.
]I got an offer to take the correctional officer exam in Feb and I have taken it before. Now that my credit is good, my veteran points can transfer. While I go to school I can do that and be in Law Enforcement. In 5 years, I will be eligeable for retirement.
This is perfect for while I go to Purdue for 1-2 years then John's Hopkins for the doctorate.
I do have an undergraduate degree in ME from Cal Poly Pomona. I only have to show up for 3 days of orientation once a year at Indiana, starts Summer 04.
What is the real number what is ISP valued at if someone does want to buy? That is about the most I c uld do but right now I have to save up for tuition.
Even with a scholarship the program will be about $13000, I could maybe do $2000 one day
Keeping up with your academic aims, alternatives and side hussle almost requires a secretary or a database. You seem to shoot many directions.

What kind of wet dreams you get at night? 💋 What is your success secret?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
For once I agree with you. It is very easy to criticize when things are not going well I know I’m not your favorite person in fact you probably hate me but I want to thank you because you gave me many years of entertainment. You did the best you could and you had a nice long run. Didn’t you say you started ISP back in 98? Well 26 years over a quarter of a century, take a bow, you deserve it. Nothing lasts forever.!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
For once I agree with you. It is very easy to criticize when things are not going well I know I’m not your favorite person in fact you probably hate me but I want to thank you because you gave me many years of entertainment. You did the best you could and you had a nice long run. Didn’t you say you started ISP back in 98? Well 26 years over a quarter of a century, take a bow, you deserve it. Nothing lasts forever.
I decided to start my PhD program earlier than expected. I got a scholarship to GCU. I plan to transfer to John’s Hopkins for my other doctorate but once I work. Yes I do have an engineering background so I could teach math but I prefer to do English and math.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
" in fact you probably hate me"
--> I think that is your view of yourself. I don't hate nor dislike anyone. I also didn't starteISP.
When you put your life like an open book, then you will be criticised and that is your fault and I told you that 100 times. Got nothing to do with me.

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Am willing for you guys see my life thru a crack, thou not very appealing crack.

On other hand, consulate in Syria went down before the site has, way to gooooo, stamina!

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
For once I agree with you. It is very easy to criticize when things are not going well I know I’m not your favorite person in fact you probably hate me but I want to thank you because you gave me many years of entertainment. You did the best you could and you had a nice long run. Didn’t you say you started ISP back in 98? Well 26 years over a quarter of a century, take a bow, you deserve it. Nothing lasts forever.

I decided to start my PhD program earlier than expected. I got a scholarship to GCU. I plan to transfer to John’s Hopkins for my other doctorate but once I work. Yes I do have an engineering background so I could teach math but I prefer to do English and math.
PhD, as in pile high and deep?! You been piling it here alright.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
--> I think that is your view of yourself. I don't hate nor dislike anyone. I also didn't starteISP.
When you put your life like an open book, then you will be criticised and that is your fault and I told you that 100 times. Got nothing to do with me.
Bro I’m good and I am glad you don’t hate me. I suppose all good things must come to an end at some point.!

Nov 29, 2002
Sherwin agha i am really impressed - how does your size increase? Any tips

Within 5 months you've gone from 8"

To8.5"

To 9"

Damet garm bro! please share your tips - are you taking pills or is the increase just natural?

Also as mentioned before, do make sure you check yourself out - it's only fair on your wife as she doesn't need to catch anything