Legionnaires Thread 2013-2014

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
game ended 0-0 , davari was more busy in first half . he almost coasted his team a goal when he received a pass from his DM , but hannover forward couldn't capitalize .

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
FT

Hannover 96 0 Eintracht Braunschweig 0

Braunschweig defended well tonight to earn an away point. Hannover missed some decent chances.

Davari with another clean sheet. :)

Davari made a good save (minute 52) against ex-Manchester United striker Mame Biram Diouf who was the main threat for Hannover. the save came from a header from a cross that was saved at the bottom left corner by Davari. he was also at the right place (center of the goal) on 2 occasions to catch the ball , once in minute 13 from a Mame Biram Diouf header and once again in minute 36 to catch another header by Mame Biram Diuof. Davari also made an early save (minute 10) on Hoffmann header aimed at the top center of the goal. Braunschweig defenders made several defensive blocks to help Davari with clean sheet.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
their D over all plays better , also it will be really hard for them to avoid relegation but they play better now

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
FT

Hannover 96 0 Eintracht Braunschweig 0

Braunschweig defended well tonight to earn an away point. Hannover missed some decent chances.

Davari with another clean sheet. :)

Davari made a good save (minute 52) against ex-Manchester United striker Mame Biram Diouf who was the main threat for Hannover. the save came from a header from a cross that was saved at the bottom left corner by Davari. he was also at the right place (center of the goal) on 2 occasions to catch the ball , once in minute 13 from a Mame Biram Diouf header and once again in minute 36 to catch another header by Mame Biram Diuof. Davari also made an early save (minute 10) on Hoffmann header aimed at the top center of the goal. Braunschweig defenders made several defensive blocks to help Davari with clean sheet.
Link to watch full match replay. you can fast-forward it to watch Davari's saves.

http://livefootballvideo.com/fullma...ver-96-vs-eintracht-braunschweig#.Un24nPnIvm5

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
شهرام ، می بینم که مشتری ِ پَر وُ پا قرص ِسایت ِ فوتبالی ترین شدی
مواظب باش ، به قول ِ دایی جان ناپلئون : اون خبیث ها جاسوس ِ انگلیس هستند
LoL! What is this site all about? What do you know about it?

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
LoL! What is this site all about? What do you know about it?
:)

Everything i needed to know i learned in kindergarten (koodakestan). and that learning adventure only took a whopping total of a few hours. i escaped from that shit hole and came home right in time for lunch. my mother asked me why i left that " real nice place " and i replied : " be man soozan dadand ke nakh konam va dokmeh dadand ke bedoozam. ina kare dokhtar hast.man mikham football bazi konam va koshti begiram. " :)

And to answer your question , I know the operators of Footballitarin.com which operates out of London , England.good people. perhaps i can convince them to move to Manchester where there is much less distraction and they can focus on sports more efficiently. Don't be surprised if you see this gorgeous Manchester United rotating logo on their main page one of these days. :)

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Jahanbakhsh played 45 minutes in NEC's 0-3 loss against Ajax. Didn't see the game because PSV was playing at the same time, but NEC were pretty chanceless I heard and I don't think Jahanbakhsh changed that. Not a shame against Ajax of course.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Sardar Azmoun started vs. Krasnador. He came off with an injury (don't think it was serious. Anyway, here is summary of his game): credit to oreosx11 of PFDC:

He had some opportunities in the first half, one strong shot deflected wide and another shot he put to the side netting when there's probably a question of if he should have done a chip/cross/pass to an open teammate in the middle of the box. The nagging injury thing got a bit annoying as he would spend more time on the ground than I would have liked to have seen after minor tackles... but he didnt really look injured with some runs he would make. He did a good job at times linking up passes with teammates to push the attack but in general he may have been only slightly more selfish than would have been helpful. Overall I'd say average, probably below average performance for a striker and an average performance for an 18 year-old.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
Good news: Jahanbakhsh will be a starter for the first time tomorrow for NEC, against Cambuur. Coach Janssen wants more speed in attack and will therefore choose Jahanbakhsh as his striker instead of the slow and static Higdon.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Great news, it was only a matter of time before Jahanbakhs was awarded a starting position in NEC, now hopefully he can claim it as his own and keep it.

Elsewhere Dejagah, Davari & Shojaei all expected to start in their respective league games tonight. Also there is a chance that Sardar Azmoun gets his second consecutive league start for Rubin Kazan against Tomsk.

Still remains to be seen if Gucci will continue to be ignored for their fixture tomorrow.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Rubin wins 1-0, Sardar played well, he should have scored the opener the ball fell right infront of him after the keeper failed to hold on to it, but the keeper made a great save on Azmouns shot.
Then around the 87th minute Azmoun actually got put through and scored with a neat little finish but the goal was announced offside.

And in the 93rd minute he earned himself a cheeky yellow by grabbing a hold onto the opposition keeper after a corner kick to stop their counter attack.
This kid had some fantastic touches in the midfield, he is very composed and calm for a 18 year old playing in one of the top teams of Russia.

ps, the pitch they were playing on was actually worse then some of the pitches we see in the IPL...