Legionnaires thread 2017-18, News, Updates, Live Reports

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
الان مشغول نوشتن داستان زندگی قلیچ هستم.فردا کمی*** از آن*** را چاپ می***کنم.

Nov 24, 2002
AZ-Twente Highlights. JB is killing the Dutch league. he is the second best passer in the league. Time for him to leave Holland after WC.

[video=youtube;mq8kzVDFXN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq8kzVDFXN4[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The Dutch league is perfect for young talents to progress into fine players. Much better than the Russian league in that sense IMO. I hope we can send more young players to the Dutch league.

I'm confident Jahanbakhsh can shine in a better league now.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
[video=youtube;FM9K1aeQ_KU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM9K1aeQ_KU[/video]

OGHAB jan,please see this video about ghelich in IRAN VS AUSTRALIA 1973.ENJOY
Thanks Kasra jan , I saw this clip as well which is much better quality but unfortunately it missed the second goal so I posted the other one .:)

Just don't understand why the crowd are chanting Daei ,Daei ....! he was only 4 years old back then ....

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Kaveh is absolutely KILLING it in Jupiler League, he had an amazing performance today again MOTM with 1 assist, 1 goal and constant hustle throughout the game as usual

Nov 24, 2002
Kaveh, JB Ghoddos and Karim are in their best shape ever. That is indeed a good news, specially with Sardar underperfoming.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Its such a shame that his attitude is as horrible as they come in players these days...otherwise this kid has always had the potential, specially in a position we really lack options in being a CAM.

He's been given the chance in 2 games with his club in Turkey, and he's provided 3 assists. Below being his last assist. Payam assisted 2 goals in their 3-1 cup victory.

[video]http://s.tamasha.com/statics/videos_file/322517_0_normalized_854x480.mp4[/video]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Its such a shame that his attitude is as horrible as they come in players these days...otherwise this kid has always had the potential, specially in a position we really lack options in being a CAM.

He's been given the chance in 2 games with his club in Turkey, and he's provided 3 assists. Below being his last assist. Payam assisted 2 goals in their 3-1 cup victory.

[video]http://s.tamasha.com/statics/videos_file/322517_0_normalized_854x480.mp4[/video]
If he had behaved properly, at worst he could have become a starter in TM before Ghoddos got adjusted with the rest of the players! At best he could have played in one of the top leagues in Europe by now.

He should have never joined Perspolis. Big club was not good for him and his ego that early.

Nice assist though.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Karim Ansarifard is on fire another brace for olympiakos
today and he’s the top scorer in Greek league with 7 goals the boy has proved me wrong.
Hopefully Sardar and Gucci will start scoring too.

Last edited:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Karim Ansarifard is on fire another brace for olympiakos
today and he’s the top scorer in Greek league with 7 goals the boy has proved me wrong.
Hopefully Sandar and Gucci will start scoring too.
2 more goals today, he is our best forward right now.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Karim played only 30 minutes and scored his two goals during limited minutes, considering he wasn't even included in the squad for the first 4-5 weeks of the season, being the top scorer of the league with limited minutes is something.

[video=youtube;F30wRuoKVEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F30wRuoKVEo[/video]

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Karim is practically spitting in his previous coaches face right now and proving all his doubters wrong. Not being included in Olympiacos CL squad was a huge blow for them, and being left out of 4 consecutive match day squads in the league by that idiot Albanian coach and still managing to become the current top goalscorer of the Greek league speaks volumes.

He stayed, worked his ass off and he deserves all the credit he gets. I have plenty of Greek friends here in Melbourne who are all die hard Olympiacos fans, they absolutely love him and rate him very highly. In-fact they believe even during his time in Panionios he was the leagues best striker..

You can be sure that based on the positive impact Hajsafi, Masoud & Karim have had in Greece there will be plenty more clubs tapping into the Iranian market in the coming seasons..

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Why isn't Karim in the starting line up for the game right now? Olympiacos -Juve kicking off now

Previous coach hated him and didn't even put him in the CL list. You can't change the list again until January and its unlikely Olympiacos will make it to the next round so no Champions League for Karim.