Legionnaires thread 2017-18, News, Updates, Live Reports

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Gucci was benched for 90 minutes for the first time in this season. He may miss the WC with the way the season is going for him, specially with traffic upfront with Sardar, Karim, Kaveh and Taremi.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He probably had a comfortable lead for top goal scorer of the league if he have had played all of the games this year.
When he's like this in arguably the best team of the Greek league, it means he's ready to play in a better league. I just don't get why he didn't succeed in Spain. You'd think his style would suit perfectly there. Maybe he should try Italy next.

Nov 24, 2002
Nov 24, 2002
Kaveh, JB and Karim are playing their best football of career and their team are first and second in Belgium, Holland and Greece. This is indeed a great news. Ghoddos and their team also managed to advance to the next round of Europa League. Ezzatollahi getting again regular playing time in Russia and i am sure Azmoun soon or later will restart to score. Milad is back in line up from a long injury and will take time to find his old shape. My only concern is Rezaeian who isn't getting much of playing time in Belgium.