NIAC and the rest of them

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Saam has always mentioned his proof on his videos, I'm just asking, Shahkar is one of few singers who sings political, what's the deal with questioning him?
both parties should let it go and don't distract from the main goal " I.R must go!"

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Saam has always mentioned his proof on his videos, I'm just asking, Shahkar is one of few singers who sings political, what's the deal with questioning him?
both parties should let it go and don't distract from the main goal " I.R must go!"
Shahkar is a pretentious bastard ...
I was actually shocked when he was supporting the movement ... but then again it was all an act.
(Just my opinion)

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Seattle city council had asked FBI to look into NIAC. Per Iran Intl, Darya Farivar , Washington State house and Jamal Abdi have written to FBI and delayed such investigation.

Shit is heating up for some.

Nov 29, 2002

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Seattle city council had asked FBI to look into NIAC. Per Iran Intl, Darya Farivar , Washington State house and Jamal Abdi have written to FBI and delayed such investigation.

Shit is heating up for some.
Correction, it's the City council that has delayed the request. Can you find this reported in US media somewhere?

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Petition on NIAC's investigation by FBI

http://forums.iransportspress.com/i...nity-events-petitions-more.88635/post-1265270

A few progressive women of color of Iranian descent in Seattle are advocating for the passing of the resolution 32078. However, NIAC has reached out to the council members with threats of slander and are working to stop our advocacy in support of the Iranian people and the local Iranians in Seattle. We ask you to sign this petition in support of this resolution. You can find the text of the resolution as well as the email NIAC has send. The current NIAC president, Jamal Abdi, is also cc’d in this email. We have until Friday, January 6, to get the most signatures.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

Says wife donated 10k for transportation costs of group of students (assuming to NIAC function). Looks innocent and will be forgive yet it's 10k toward IRI blood line.