NIAC and the rest of them

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
On the issue of Nuclear deal. US, Israel, Britain, France, China, Pakistan, Rusia and others should sign to reduce their nuclear weapons.
For example, Israel is not a party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
It is all double standard. New democratic government of Iran should not accept this double standard.

Last edited:

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Is it true that Trita Parsi, the founder of NIAC is actually grandchild of Navvab Safavi, the founder of terrorist organization Fada’iyan Islam? Much like his grandfather that changed his name from seyyed Mojtaba Mirlohi, reportedly his name was changed from Abolfazl to Trita Parsi to give a more original Persian Zoroastrian image. Is he then in reality just another mullah-zadeh educated in the West, ready to lobby for the mullah regime? Much like the reformers, NIAC are the polished, English-speaking, tux-wearing, hijabless, version of the mullahs, but just as conning and sinister!

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Is it true that Trita Parsi, the founder of NIAC is actually grandchild of Navvab Safavi, the founder of terrorist organization Fada’iyan Islam? Much like his grandfather that changed his name from seyyed Mojtaba Mirlohi, reportedly his name was changed from Abolfazl to Trita Parsi to give a more original Persian Zoroastrian image. Is he then in reality just another mullah-zadeh educated in the West, ready to lobby for the mullah regime? Much like the reformers, NIAC are the polished, English-speaking, tux-wearing, hijabless, version of the mullahs, but just as conning and sinister!
I have heard that is not true.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
I doubt a real Parsi Zoroastrian would lobby for the Islamic regime. Most elements of the regime have changed their names to hide their real identity.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
We have a saying in Persian that if your father is Fazel ( knowledgeable ) from Fazel Father what you get as a son.

If parents are religious son may be atheist. Or the other way around. Maybe we should go to more extremism and find out who visited IRI or have IRI passport.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
There is another saying in English: if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it’s a duck, even it renamed itself a pheasant!

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Please help dig info on 'afshin marashi' ( hearing having donated 8 million dollars to Oklahoma University through his 'farzaneh family center for Iranian and Persian Gulf) studies'
Told NBC news lately there's no evidence that 15k people arrested will be executed.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
No I meant they desire corrections under IRI ruling and per yours their support and influence. Their whole existence from the moment of conceive is based on that idea.
As far as I know most of Iranian organizations and specially media are under influence of US, IRI, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, England and etc. I do not trust none of them.