NIAC and the rest of them

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
And that why they're getting exposed by common people these days.
As far as I remember NIAC was very active to remove the sanctions because of Nuclear deal.
I am against any Nuclear deal when Israel, Pakistan, India and US have Nuclear weapons. It is a double standard and a free democratic Iran will not accept a double standard Nuclear deal for removal of sanctions.

Nov 15, 2022
NIAC's job is not and hasn't been to make IR look good. The regime knows that's impossible. Their job when IR gets caught is to simply make sure it doesn't face significant consequences.

What brought down Apartheid was comprehensive economic and diplomatic isolation. This is exactly what should happen to IR, and also exactly what NIAC is designed to help prevent.

NIAC's strategy has two modes:
>If regime's crimes haven't picked up enough media traction, they ignore them.
>If regime's crimes are being covered and they're outrageous to the point it's impossible to ignore and some kind of international action is unavoidable, they get ahead of it by condemning and calling for measures that always happen to be the most superficial and symbolic among the options and are likely to happen anyway.

For example helping Iranians with internet access has been called for by many sides for a while and has been in the works. NIAC fakes credibility by adding their voice to something that is already underway and not an existential threat to the regime.

NIAC's pretense of being a people's organization would fall apart if they refuse to condemn IR at a time when everyone in the world other than China/Russia/Syria are condemning it and there are reports of gang rapes and child murder coming out every week! They have to condemn. They have no choice.

NIAC's gimmick only works on the kind of geniuses who get more upset by hearing a foreigner say A** Gulf than by finding out Iranian girls are getting gang-raped in Iran! Basically people with a 14 year old's mentality.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
As far as I remember NIAC was very active to remove the sanctions because of Nuclear deal.
I am against any Nuclear deal when Israel, Pakistan, India and US have Nuclear weapons. It is a double standard and a free democratic Iran will not accept a double standard Nuclear deal for removal of sanctions.
No Sir, not in the position to negotiate and be on par with others with nukes. IR removal will have a price tag, commitment and holding respect for others wishes, still a great deal imho.

Request to be on par with Israel is very IRI-ish and basically a clever (dumb in actuality) method of stalling IRI opponents AKA Iranian people from what I have seen.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
No Sir, not in the position to negotiate and be on par with others with nukes. IR removal will have a price tag, commitment and holding respect for others wishes, still a great deal imho.

Request to be on par with Israel is very IRI-ish and basically a clever (dumb in actuality) method of stalling IRI opponents AKA Iranian people from what I have seen.
Free Iran should not give away its rights with other countries that have Nuke and not willing to remove their Nuke. It will be double standard.

Nov 15, 2022
Iran was not invented by IR. Iran had nuclear reactors in the 1970s, and not only were we not sanctioned or "doobel estandard" because of that, we were actually shown as an example by the West for why nuclear reactors are a good idea.

I know it's a waste of time trying to reason with someone who's more worried about this crap than about Iran having a regime that abducts and rapes Iranian women(!), but if we don't want to be treated by the world to "doobel estandard", let's focus on helping our people get rid of these rapists and child killers instead of helping their lobbyists shill for them. That shouldn't be too hard for anyone who has an ounce of brain and conscience.

1671598582252.png

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Bita Daryabar & Shahkar making big mistake wasting time of oppositions active street (leg work) leaders in the US. This will bite them back in his chunky and her boney arses.

She already milked ex husband but these two fellas arent' teh paying type imho. lol

Last edited:

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
^ That parasite & his brother have sucked Iranians blood and lived well off of it. The more they open up they more they get attacked by 10s of thousands who know them better. Just watch!