OFFICIAL ISP FORUMS POLL on Next TM Coach

Next coach for TM should be...

• Total voters

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
well thats bc if there was any "Other" choice, that would get the most votes!!
cuz Iranians can never have a united say, can they?!
No but it's not just Iranians. You put up a similar poll on any fan site from England to Japan and you get people with different opinions. If you ask 10 English fans who they want as England boss you will get 10 different names.

You want none of those, then just write down who you want!
Lippi or Cappelo.

But it doesn't matter because 10 minutes into his first friendly game some fans will come here and write Lippi/Cappelo is an idiot etc. because he is playing like this/that and because so and so is playing in such and such a position which is wrong and I know better about who should play where! You'll get another idiot saying we should have Daei as coach and yet another wanting Branko back :) all this before first game is even over!

Jan 23, 2003
Lippi or Cappelo.

But it doesn't matter because 10 minutes into his first friendly game some fans will come here and write Lippi/Cappelo is an idiot etc. because he is playing like this/that and because so and so is playing in such and such a position which is wrong and I know better about who should play where! You'll get another idiot saying we should have Daei as coach and yet another wanting Branko back :) all this before first game is even over!
Maybe not 10 minutes into a friendly match but yes if the coach does repeat something stupid for 90/120 mins of an official match (where it doesnt make sense to the fans/critics/other coaches alike) and he fails then yes he will be classified an idot and quite rightly so.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Lippi or Cappelo.

:D so true!!!!!

Lippi or Cappelo?!!! be ghole Rashtia, in "tab'e payeeneteh" ke mano koshte!!!lol ;)

U know this is Iran we r talking about, right?!! cuz I'd love to have Guus Hiddink, Lippi, Scolari, Aime Jacquet and alikes for TM coaching too! but I should stop dreaming!!!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Maybe not 10 minutes into a friendly match but yes if the coach does repeat something stupid for 90/120 mins of an official match (where it doesnt make sense to the fans/critics/other coaches alike) and he fails then yes he will be classified an idot and quite rightly so.
Well often in the past our fans have jumped on the coaches head into his first game. It's not like it's never happened before.

Jun 26, 2007
The only thing we need is DISCIPLINE!!!
and German coaches are masters of it!
none of them from that list is good enough for Iran...
just my opinion!

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
I chose jalali, don't know why

Really though I want one of those french coaches or whoever that go to africa with teams like congo - these teams have piss poor infrastructure, corrupt federation and their country is crippled by war, aids etc. but still they play a nice attractive football and make good progress in african qualifiers.

one of those coaches who pulls a rotten tree up by its roots uses it for firewood and plants a new one

someone name such a coach please, he has my vote

liverpool

Bench Warmer
Jul 28, 2006
U.S.
My vote goes to Denizli. He is the one who can make a revolution in TM, cause as you guys all know, he was kindda successful with his previous teams in Iran. I know he didn't do well with PSPS, but he was an awesome coach when he was in Pas.

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Those who havent voted should go ahead and vote. If we get this to about 100 votes in total, it should be a fair enough reflection of what people want.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Neither of them. But if I were to choose one among them, it would definitly be Denizli.

Ps. Troussier is overrated.

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Im surprised by the amount of votes that Ali Daei has had. By far the most popular Iranian figure but we should know that it would be highly impractical for Daei to manage the old generation (Kia, Vahid, Karimi, etc...)

If these guys went out then it would be far more possible.

Btw, Kaabi had some flattering things to say about Daei and he is part of the group that you thought wouldnt really " play " for Daei Westie jaan! ;)

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Im surprised by the amount of votes that Ali Daei has had. By far the most popular Iranian figure but we should know that it would be highly impractical for Daei to manage the old generation (Kia, Vahid, Karimi, etc...)

If these guys went out then it would be far more possible.

Btw, Kaabi had some flattering things to say about Daei and he is part of the group that you thought wouldnt really " play " for Daei Westie jaan! ;)

where did he say it?? if so..JUDAS!!!

Jan 23, 2003
Whats the fuss about Troussier. Took him 2 years to build Japan. He doesnt have that time with us.

And a big time failure with Qatar.