Rest in peace Gerd Muller

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
am I reading that correctly can you find the clip number one Irene played Bayern Munich and number two we won 6 to 3?
That
Bayern team had Gred Muller and most of the 74 German dream team. Damn was Iran that strong back i Shah time? I also saw an Olympic game where Iran almost beat Polamd, the really good Poland team. Parvin scored Polska 211 Iran.
I could post a clip of the Abedzadeh farewell game If someone can find me the clip Iran 6-3 Bayern, appreciate. Alzheimer's is no hoke man. Also wow Pas tied Bayern that is insane!
there is something magical about watching that Bavarian team in Iran. They being out the best in us.
I know my friends would love to watch that fire and unique IraI know my friends would love to watch that Bayern Iran game.
Rhue en Freiden Gred der Bomber Muller.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
am I reading that correctly can you find the clip number one Irene played Bayern Munich and number two we won 6 to 3?
That
Bayern team had Gred Muller and most of the 74 German dream team. Damn was Iran that strong back i Shah time? I also saw an Olympic game where Iran almost beat Polamd, the really good Poland team. Parvin scored Polska 211 Iran.
I could post a clip of the Abedzadeh farewell game If someone can find me the clip Iran 6-3 Bayern, appreciate. Alzheimer's is no hoke man. Also wow Pas tied Bayern that is insane!
there is something magical about watching that Bavarian team in Iran. They being out the best in us.
I know my friends would love to watch that fire and unique IraI know my friends would love to watch that Bayern Iran game.
Rhue en Freiden Gred der Bomber Muller.
These games were not televised...
Bayern had won the German or European Cup the night before and after a night of celebrations 🍾 they got on a plane and came to Iran and in the same afternoon faced a well rested Iran team .

They were half drunk and jet lagged and they paid a heavy price.

Mohammad SadeghI scored a hat trick and I remember Gerd Muller also scored one or two of the Bayern goals as I do remember there was a colour picture of him scoring on the front page of kayhan varzeshi .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
To my O.G you are right about that those conspiracy theories COST LIVES I worry about a few of my family members who are not getting vaccinated and they are falling for it. With that being said this post is not about me, Chinaski or Khal it si about Gred Der Bomber Muller.
Ok lol so they had a massive HANGOVER and they were jet lagged, no wonder why they lost t-3, I am surprised they were able to even find the stadium and put on their cleats. Too bad it was not televised, I would have really enjoyed watching the game. Do you at least have the picture from that article that is a cool momento, keepsake, if you ahve it. Lol when a guy named Mohammad Sadegh scores a hat trick, YOU KNOW Bayern is having a bad day. I am jokiing, I am sure he was a really good player. Still hangover or jet lagged or not, the fact that Iran kicked the CRAP out of that team, was pretty cool. Some say that 74 German NT was the greatest team ever assembled, with Beckenbauer and Muller up front, it is hard to argue against it.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
OG jan best team to never win, Germany won and Bekenbeaer was a striker, no? Cryuff and co were close, two WC finals but no cogar. It is cery sad Cryuff never won a WC but same goes for Eusebio and soon to be Messi and Ronaldo(CR not the Brazilian one) Holland might have even had more talent but Germany won how many in the 70s, one i know for sure. Lol poor 70s Bayern getting over a hangover and taking a beating over Iran. Again respect to Mr. Gred Muller Der Bomber.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
OG jan best team to never win, Germany won and Bekenbeaer was a striker, no? Cryuff and co were close, two WC finals but no cogar. It is cery sad Cryuff never won a WC but same goes for Eusebio and soon to be Messi and Ronaldo(CR not the Brazilian one) Holland might have even had more talent but Germany won how many in the 70s, one i know for sure. Lol poor 70s Bayern getting over a hangover and taking a beating over Iran. Again respect to Mr. Gred Muller Der Bomber.
No dude !
Gerd Muller was the striker ..Beckenbauer or as our old friend westi used to call him Beckenbagher was a sweeper ... mainly because of his intelligence and great technique played a free role and had a good eye for the goal .

Biggest loss to football though is never seeing George Best in the world Cup as Northern Ireland never qualified in his playing time .

He was a genius in football field.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Yes i warched George Best
highligjts but too bad he played for NIr and they DNq. Ok Beckenbauer was a sweeper my bad but he also scored as well a d had the Capability. I will respond in a few days good info.