Conspiracy theories / Flat earth discussions

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You know funny enough, one of my anti-vaccine guys who is my wifes friend husband got COVID today .... koonesh dareh jer mikhoreh ... agar man begam haghesheh ... doroogh goftam ?
His wife has cancer and this idiot gave COVID to his wife too ... nemidoonam chi begam ... nemidoonam

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Brother, I was talking to an Anti-Vaxxer, of course did not even have High school diploma, but was lecturing me on heart disease ! lol
As I said, thanks to Internet, everyone is now expert.

I love Biology, if I did not go into Tech, 100% medicine was my 2nd choice, I still read tons , however, not once I give myself permission to even have an opinion on anything medical, I am faaaaarrrr from being at a level to form an opinion, I just read, I leave he opinion and actions to people who have dedicated a lifetime studying these topics.
The webmaster on the other site believes that this is a plandemic/scamdemic, that vaccines have 5G chips etc... He is a heavy duty flat earther and also believes in all the other conspiracy theories like QAnon, Pizzagate, chemtrails. His close friend the musician Shahram K (the guy who sang Nazi Joon) just sadly passed away from COVID and he is mourning him. He was upset about the deaths of Minavand, Ansarian etc...

What I can't understand is when they see these people dying from COVID, how are they still coming out with the same things? He claimed it couldn't be a plandemic as he drove around graveyards and they weren't too busy... i mean WTF?!? Is the power of this new alt media so powerful?

Literally anything they read on these "alt" sites, they accept and think they are experts... Even this post has so many contradictions in it...

1629324679193.png

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I still read tons , however, not once I give myself permission to even have an opinion on anything medical, I am faaaaarrrr from being at a level to form an opinion,
You are far from being anything of use at any level i fear. (Ok i give you that tech thing). Whats wrong with forming an opinion on things you have researched fundamentally, read a ton about and know a thing and two about? I mean that idiot who is refusing to get vaccinated based on some dubious reasons is well...an idiot. But this "i am faaaaaarrrr from being at a level to form a simple opinion" is yet another shape of idiocy, just not as harmful as the former kind of idiocy.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You know funny enough, one of my anti-vaccine guys who is my wifes friend husband got COVID today .... koonesh dareh jer mikhoreh ... agar man begam haghesheh ... doroogh goftam ?
His wife has cancer and this idiot gave COVID to his wife too ... nemidoonam chi begam ... nemidoonam
Khodesh be darak, badbakht zanesh

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
You are far from being anything of use at any level i fear. (Ok i give you that tech thing). Whats wrong with forming an opinion on things you have researched fundamentally, read a ton about and know a thing and two about? I mean that idiot who is refusing to get vaccinated based on some dubious reasons is well...an idiot. But this "i am faaaaaarrrr from being at a level to form a simple opinion" is yet another shape of idiocy, just not as harmful as the former kind of idiocy.

It's called being humble and just appreciating that one might not be an expert on something, and that's fine.

I'm not sure if you know the poet مولوی but he was into humility. Not everything in life has to be about swagger, bombast and fohshayeh khar madar....

Sometimes it's not so bad to just be down to earth and admit that a pubmed search or bitchute video doesn't make you an expert on covid or progressive neurological disorders...

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Your class always shines through :)
A pure dalghak, registering with the name of another user, the avatar of another user, signature line of another member....spamming the site with nonsense all day long is running his mouth about class! Bebin injaa momkene dotaa kotah fekr motvajeh jaryaan nashan. Mano to midoonim Aashghaali bish nisti :)

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
A pure dalghak, registering with the name of another user, the avatar of another user, signature line of another member....spamming the site with nonsense all day long is running his mouth about class! Bebin injaa momkene dotaa kotah fekr motvajeh jaryaan nashan. Mano to midoonim Aashghaali bish nisti :)
همیشه کلاس

1629325472432.png

By the way, the username and Avatar is based on a character from Malazan.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Since when are you being polite? Remember how you contributed to this thread when everyone else was saying rest in peace to him

"Was he vaxxed in the last 2 months?"

Politenesseto beram
As you wish. Dude go fuck yourself.

All you've been doing in this entire thread is stirring shit and spreading lies about me. I have been more than patient but at the end of the day since you lack any ethics to have a civilized conversation and continue your shit behavior that is all that is left to be said.

Since it is open season to just be rude, I can be rude too. This site is no longer a place for civil discourse. There are too few older members who have class and too many shit stains like this tehol fellow and inter. People too retarded to understand actual science who can only repeat government propaganda. Bunch of little tyrants who think segregating society and limiting freedoms are a good thing, because they fear death.

If you guys were ever wondering which side you would have been on in Nazi Germany, you now know. You would have been cheering on the SS.

Since logic, reason and civilized discourse is beyond your mental capacity. I'll close with something simple.

Fuck all of you who have been rude and spread lies about me. Pooya feel free to delete my account, I won't need it. Maybe i'll head back to PFDC where apparently the owner is a genius compared to the like of half the people here (all 5/10 of you.)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

All you've been doing in this entire thread is stirring shit and spreading lies about me. I have been more than patient but at the end of the day since you lack any ethics to have a civilized conversation and continue your shit behavior that is all that is left to be said.

Since it is open season to just be rude, I can be rude too. This site is no longer a place for civil discourse. There are too few older members who have class and too many shit stains like this tehol fellow and inter. People too retarded to understand actual science who can only repeat government propaganda. Bunch of little tyrants who think segregating society and limiting freedoms are a good thing, because they fear death.

If you guys were ever wondering which side you would have been on in Nazi Germany, you now know. You would have been cheering on the SS.

Since logic, reason and civilized discourse is beyond your mental capacity. I'll close with something simple.

Fuck all of you who have been rude and spread lies about me. Pooya feel free to delete my account, I won't need it. Maybe i'll head back to PFDC where apparently the owner is a genius compared to the like of half the people here (all 5/10 of you.)
Haha -- khol shod -- Bye bye :D

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
"Politeness"

I still want you to elaborate on this tyranny you believe we want? What do you think we have planned..? You keep talking about civilised discourse but then all you are doing is getting angry that people don't accept the evidence tier for your conspiracies....

Dude I just want things to open up completely so I can watch a proper football match again without spaces between all the seats.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Eh? to ke farsi haalit nemishod gofti! Chi shod? Oon yaaroo zede vaksaniye mes inke dorost migoft, ke to
همیشه کلاس

By the way, the username and Avatar is based on a character from Malazan.
aare arvaah ammat. Doroogh o daghal o dalghak sefati az saro root mibaare

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
برو دلقک. برو اول اون اسم و عکس و امضاء دزدیتو درست کن. مثل آدم با همون اکانت قدیمیت بیا. نترس کسی کاریت نداره. کسی که میشینه وقت میزاره میره تیم های یه نفر دیگرو جمع میکنه, اسم و عکس و امضاء طرفو میدزده میاد اکانت وا میکنه, نمیتونه موجود درست و با کلاسی باشه.