Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok baba we can try that but I am going to set appointmetns with competent PSYCHOLOGISTS -therpaists
Ill start now i wont' reply to the next quote and if tehol B has given up oh well, I tried i am taking it seriously just let me know when I can post in the god damn football thread or this is pointless.

Thank you for giving me the link to that office, but they recommended me to the place that i already scheduled some appointmetns.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
dude I GIVE UP!
do whatever with my account if you like Shoma ha man o divoneh mikonem I AM NOT SOME TROLL TEHOL B
i am not even going ot respond or reply anymore anyoen can say whatever they want just if i can't ever post in the football thread I can leave

You will be happy to know though I followed through. I don't know what else to do you can feel free to close my account if necessary if everyone here is done with me. i am not that much of an asshole to be fucking with people that I do have some problem but if everyone has given up on me, this is also not good for my mental health so I will just take my piano and leave for good i guess, I am not trying to be a narcissist's this is not healthy.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I am also thinking this, I really think he is not as fucked up as he seems just likes to pretend he is , which I guess another mental issue, bottom line is, best we can do for him is to ignore him, he is going to go away eventually
I found him entertaining and wanted him to get better as I genuinely thought he had some insight into himself, but now I've given up on him.

He has no insight, he doesn't want to get better and is messing around with us to react to his trollposts (no one can be that gormless, surely ffs?)

Ignoring him is difficult but I guess if he stays in this thread then that's something I suppose...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Tehol B I want to get better you said go to a Psychotherapist and not a Psychiatrist but if you too have given up on me and now
nobody here wants me i guess I will say good bye for good.
I am scheduling appintments with PSYCHOTHERAPISTS I am not effing with you guys I will try to get helop but there it is
you a guys have given up on me so ill go
found him entertaining and wanted him to get better as I genuinely thought he had some insight into himself, but now I've given up on him.

He has no insight, he doesn't want to get better and is messing around with us to react to his trollposts (no one can be that gormless, surely ffs?)

Ignoring him is difficult but I guess if he stays in this thread then that's something I suppose...
What is this now Tehol B and Hala Madrid TAG TEAM

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
dude I GIVE UP!
do whatever with my account if you like Shoma ha man o divoneh mikonem I AM NOT SOME TROLL TEHOL B
i am not even going ot respond or reply anymore anyoen can say whatever they want just if i can't ever post in the football thread I can leave

You will be happy to know though I followed through. I don't know what else to do you can feel free to close my account if necessary if everyone here is done with me. i am not that much of an asshole to be fucking with people that I do have some problem but if everyone has given up on me, this is also not good for my mental health so I will just take my piano and leave for good i guess, I am not trying to be a narcissist's this is not healthy.
yeah, you have a point, we are driving you crazy! you are perfectly normal otherwise!
Anyway, at this point I think you have a point. you can not help yourself, so here I will help you, as of now, you can only post 5 a day ! good luck.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Tehol B I want to get better you said go to a Psychotherapist and not a Psychiatrist but if you too have given up on me and now
I am scheduling appintments with PSYCHOTHERAPISTS I am not effing with you guys I will try to get helop but there it is

I'm talking about psychologists and you throw in psychotherapists. Again, these are different disciplines! A psychotherapist has a therapeutic practice and can have initially trained as a psychologist, psychiatrist, counsellor or any other mental health professional. A psychologist is different and deals with diagnosis, not just therapy.

I mentioned psychologist. You changed it to psychotherapist

Are you doing this on purpose?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
He's fucking with us. I'm done.
Hit the road yar wet-farter bummer....
LOL @yelling us, we.... us....we.........us, we!!
you're fucking ONLY you, nuffin more, find a way to craete some more user id....PSML!

18 days here and almost 250 bloody useless posts, looks like you need more a shrinker....more then anyone else here!
bumtardo atthol!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

phsycofarmist, thats what the TEAM need!
LOLOLOOOOOOOOOO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Agha I have a question, don't they teach you discipline in navy ?
Where is your discipline, you say 5 post and you go to 50. what the heck :D

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Shervin for president of united states society of psychofarmist (USSP) lol ... Really good one.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
He is neither ready nor interested in getting help. Just look at the lies he's been feeding us in the past 24 hours:

He talks about his fiance even though he is not engaged.
Even though he never received that initial medal, it has now ballooned to medals in plural.
I'm sure he has not made an appointment for help as he doesn't want help.

If an IR agent was trying to follow Sherwin and his tales, he would have committed suicide by now due to excessive confusion and frustration.

Also new drinking game: everyone have a drink any time he says take my piano and leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.