Sherwin [TeamMeli] random posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He is neither ready nor interested in getting help. Just look at the lies he's been feeding us in the past 24 hours:

He talks about his fiance even though he is not engaged.
Even though he never received that initial medal, it has now ballooned to medals in plural.
I'm sure he has not made an appointment for help as he doesn't want help.

If an IR agent was trying to follow Sherwin and his tales, he would have committed suicide by now due to excessive confusion and frustration.

Also new drinking game: everyone have a drink any time he says take my piano and leave.
Are you going to become a cat soon ?

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Year and years ago, I mean the early 2000s, this guy was kicked out of another Iranian football forum for precisely the same sort of behaviour that he has been displaying here. He came to ISP saying he went to therapy and has stopped lying and making things up, including in that was enrolling in the navy so that he could learn discipline.

It was all BULLSHIT. I have never ever known anyone with so much sense of self-importance, and the need to be wanted and accepted by people on cyberspace. People he doesn't even know. And I don't think he is just fucking with us. This is who he is.

I have already spent more than I wished on this guy by writing the above. I just scroll past his posts as I learnt that he has absolutely nothing to say that is of any value.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I don't know why you are all so critical about this guy and his fantasies.
I have been so used to people closing empties and their fantasies all my life... some mild and some to the extreme... World is full of them.
As long as it doesn't effect your life and well being let them get on with it.
Who cares..if it relieves some pressure of their system and make them feel better just take it with a pinch of salt.
I don't endorse it or agree with it but I don't mind it as long as it is harmless.
Live and let live. Nine billion people in this world and I don't have the time or patience to correct them or bring them in line with my way of life.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
I have been so used to people closing empties and their fantasies all my life... some mild and some to the extreme... World is full of them.
Who cares..if it relieves some pressure of their system and make them feel better just take it with a pinch of salt.
I don't endorse it or agree with it but I don't mind it as long as it is harmless.
Live and let live. Nine billion people in this world and I don't have the time or patience to correct them or bring them in line with my way of life.
The problem with him doing this is that he is using us for sexual pleasure. That's why we feel violated.

Nov 24, 2002
The guy has issue? Sure, but so does more than half of this board. Coming here, making fun of him and criticizing someone who is struggling is a fcuking cheap shot. You don't like him? Put him in your ignore list, no one asked you to follow him.
His posts are apparently being limited...

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

Indeed and well said there, that's exactly what I have been saying over and over and so many times, I can't understand why bunch of hAjis on this board are upset over what me'brauw @TeamMeli invents for stories.
What the fuck do you hAjies have to do with it?
I almost get hateful towards those here who for various reasons try to get the brauw @TeamMeli to change his habits, baby it has nothing to do with you, that' aint non of your fucking bussiness!

To me its all about having some jiggling and bouncing, have fun and exchange a few sentences with him or any other for that matter and thats it.
What the hell these bunch of rude sneaky hAjies coming up with suggestions telling brauw @TeamMeli to seek for psychoterapia, this is insane!!
How rude you need to be to ask someone to visit a PSYCHOLOGIST or for that matter a PSYCHOTHERAPIST, you dont even know the fella!!
Get a fucking life for son-of-a-moonshiner sake, who do you think you are?

IMO it's in class with IRI to limit @TeamMeli to a number of threads a day, I do not get it!
Dont get involve whit him if you cant handle the play-pranks he puts on you, beat it...take the highway!

Last edited:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
1629909997766.png

Does anyone understand this guy? If so can you kindly explain what he's on about?

Khodemoonim, but Sherwin's knight's move thinking and ornamentation of reality are so much more entertertaining and worth reading than this guy's bimazeh and unfunny "hAjies", me'brauw," tombangir" comrade hajisky :poop: etc.... nonsense.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
View attachment 44543

Does anyone understand this guy? If so can you kindly explain what he's on about?

Khodemoonim, but Sherwin's knight's move thinking and ornamentation of reality are so much more entertertaining and worth reading than this guy's bimazeh and unfunny "hAjies", me'brauw," tombangir" comrade hajisky :poop: etc.... nonsense.
By now, you should have come to realization that this thread is not about logic and rationality haha :D
In fact, it could be voted as the most bizarre thread that has ever existed on Internet

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Does anyone understand this guy? If so can you kindly explain what he's on about? Khodemoonim, but Sherwin's knight's move thinking and ornamentation of reality are so much more entertertaining and worth reading than this guy's bimazeh and unfunny "hAjies", me'brauw," tombangir" comrade hajisky :poop: etc.... nonsense.

I almost feel it from here, you're crying...did I touch the sore spot...did I?
ohhhHH baby hAji!
I know your kind of hAji, always aking for help from the group "do YOU all se/hear/read/undestand.... this?"! muhhhahhaaa
Trying to involve all the others in your bullshit, get help somewhere else!

ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I almost feel it from here, you're crying...did I touch the sore spot...did I?
ohhhHH baby hAji!
I know your kind of hAji, always aking for help from the group "do YOU all se/hear/read/undestand.... this?"! muhhhahhaaa
Trying to involve all the others in your bullshit, get help somewhere else!

ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are so bimazeh dude.... Your user name, your faux slang, your posts.... Jesus Christ man...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
we are Jon I just wanted to show you that I have the discipline to not post all the time but I want to say one thing.
Arash T, honestly bro I sometimes don’t understand what you’re saying and I get where Tehol B is coming from: I don’t understand the swing to you anyway if I continue hopefully I can post in the football thread in three weeks I’m just enjoying life and just to give a follow up, I listen to you guys so not only our schedule an appointment with the psychiatrist at healing mind I was able to get an appointment in the psychology.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
we are Jon I just wanted to show you that I have the discipline to not post all the time but I want to say one thing.
Arash T, honestly bro I sometimes don’t understand what you’re saying and I get where Tehol B is coming from: I don’t understand the swing to you anyway if I continue hopefully I can post in the football thread in three weeks I’m just enjoying life and just to give a follow up, I listen to you guys so not only our schedule an appointment with the psychiatrist at healing mind I was able to get an appointment in the psychology.
Damet garm Sherwin. Glad to see you're OK

Status
Not open for further replies.