Soleimani one of the most popular figures online

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I should try to prove ISI is bribing newsweek to publish this crap?!
First it was just newsweek thats printing propagandistic kos o sher to systematically pump up and built up a character out of nothing but unless i got you wrong, i am forced to believe what you say is kos o sher too now.

As i said for years, the best propaganda tool in service of the ISI is the US admin and their propanda arms the multimedia. ISI would have not been able to build and push such nothing characters up and force them down peoples throats in the west if it wasnt for the US media and the US admin.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
این بابا دقیقا از همون کیسه ای دراومده که حسین سیاه و درآوردن نشوندنش اون بالا

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
این بابا دقیقا از همون کیسه ای دراومده که حسین سیاه و درآوردن نشوندنش اون بالا
بله.. کسانی که این خیمه شب بازی ها رو ارگانیزه میکنن میدونن که مردم عامی بسیار ساده لوح و وابسته به ظاهرات هستند. اصلا همین که اوباما سیاه است خودش دهن یک سری رو بسته, یک سری رو هم خفه کرده که حرف از تبیض نژادی میزدن. ظاهر جریان رو درست میکنن و میدونن که به باطن جریان کسی کاری نخواهد داشت. باطن جریان ولی این است که سیاست حسین اوباما هیچ روند جدیدی رو ازش پیروی نمیکنه, اون هم همون دستوراتی رو میگیره که کلینتون و کارتر و بوش و غیره میگرفتند و اجرا میکردند. فردا اگه سر و صدا زیاد بشه و شلوغ بشه که بله تو امریکا به کره ای ها و مکزیکی ها ظلم میشه, شرط میبندم یه دفعه از تو آستینشون یه رییس جمهور زردپوست یا مکزیکی تبار میکشن بیرون و سر صدای ساده لوحان رو میخابونن. اونوقت هیچکی هم کاری به کار این نخواهد داشت که همون رییس جمهور مکزیکی میاد بیشتر از همه به اسپانیک ها ظلم میکنه و شکایاتشون رو بی اهمیت میشمره. حالا این جنبه داخلیشه. سیاست خارجیشون هم به همین شکله. وقتی میخاستن خمینی رو بیارن, چه حرفا که در موردش نمیزدن, کارتر بهش میگفت مرد منطق و صلح...حالا هم دارن این مرتیکه کون نشور رو واسه خاطر بالا بردن شهرت جمهوری اسلامی میسازن و به خورد مردم میدن.

Last edited by a moderator:
I repeat my previous speculation:

A new leader is being pumped up to replace Khamenei after his death. Sepah and their masters (with a strong arm in the US) has got this right. People are not found of the clergy anymore and a military coup is inevitable once Khamenei dies. Who better than this guy to 'lead' the Islamic nation.

Just wait and see.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What superficial article this was.

aside form NYTimes most American publications insist to focus on Narratives that in the end say very little. It is just an entertaining read for a liberal American
that is interested not to be completely oblivious to what's going on in the other part of the world.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
There is one silver lining in all this. Nobody reads Newsweek. They are not even published anymore. He is “crushing” ISIS? Air strikes pave the way then this guy walks in and takes credit. IR, sorry ISI, has a long history of planting stories like this. Almost all of their youtube missiles are aimed at editorial writers. The morning after they show a missile launch, people get busy writing stories how dangerous Iran is and we better not get them mad.

May 9, 2004
I repeat my previous speculation:

A new leader is being pumped up to replace Khamenei after his death. Sepah and their masters (with a strong arm in the US) has got this right. People are not found of the clergy anymore and a military coup is inevitable once Khamenei dies. Who better than this guy to 'lead' the Islamic nation.

Just wait and see.
خیر قربان
چنین چیزی امکان پذیر نیست
این حرف را شهرام همایون زد ولی یک نقطه اساسی را فراموش نکنید و ان ولایت فقیه است و قاسم سلیمانی نمیتواند ولی فقیه شود
البته چون ایشان تقریبا در همه سطوح در رژیم مورد قبول هستند می خواهند ایشان بشکلی ضامن و حلقه وصل سپاه و دیگر ارگانها در مواقع ضروری باشد
ولی اینکه بعد از خامنه ای مرد اول میدان شود میسر نیست

May 9, 2004
There is one silver lining in all this. Nobody reads Newsweek. They are not even published anymore. He is “crushing” ISIS? Air strikes pave the way then this guy walks in and takes credit. IR, sorry ISI, has a long history of planting stories like this. Almost all of their youtube missiles are aimed at editorial writers. The morning after they show a missile launch, people get busy writing stories how dangerous Iran is and we better not get them mad.
جناب
سلیمانی در شکست داعش و عقب راندن انها نقش اول را تا الان در عراق داشته است
این عکس قاسم سلیمانی است در جلولا شهری که تا چند روز پیش در دست داعش بود
البته ضربات امرکیا بی اثر نبوده و نیست
ولی برای فتح شهرها و دهکدها احتیاج به نیروی زمینی است و بدون ان یک وجب خاک هم ازاد نخواهد شد

Attachments

خیر قربان
چنین چیزی امکان پذیر نیست
این حرف را شهرام همایون زد ولی یک نقطه اساسی را فراموش نکنید و ان ولایت فقیه است و قاسم سلیمانی نمیتواند ولی فقیه شود
البته چون ایشان تقریبا در همه سطوح در رژیم مورد قبول هستند می خواهند ایشان بشکلی ضامن و حلقه وصل سپاه و دیگر ارگانها در مواقع ضروری باشد
ولی اینکه بعد از خامنه ای مرد اول میدان شود میسر نیست

خیلی هم میسر است. من به شهرام همایون کار ندارم (اصلا ازش خوشم نمیاد) ولی شما مثل اینکه فراموش کردی هیچ آخوندی در ایران پتانسیل جانشینی علی گدا رو نداره. به دلایل مختلف

اینکه آینده ی نزدیک ایران کاملا در دست سپاه خواهد بود یک امر بدیهیست. سپاه حتی اگر بخواد یه آخوند دیگه رو به عنوان چوب سفید رهبر مملکت بکنه نمیتونه چون اصلا کسی با کوچکترین وجهه ی مردمی وجود نداره که بخواد جای علی چلاق رو بگیره. ملت ایران به اسطوره های جنگی هرچند توخالی (مثل این سلیمانی) خیلی بهتر جواب میدن تا آخوندا. دوره ی آخوندا که خیلی وقته تموم شده و حالا دیگه سپاه خودشم حوصله ی اسطوره سازی از یه مشت آخوند پیر پاتال رو نداره. احتمالا سلیمانی رو یا از طریق ریاست جمهوری و یا یه کانال دیگه به جانشینی رهبر میرسونه. این حدس منه

اصلا خود علی گدا رو هم با همین تصاویر جبهه و جنگ و فرماندهی های الکی به رهبری رسوندند. شما که یادتونه

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
جناب
سلیمانی در شکست داعش و عقب راندن انها نقش اول را تا الان در عراق داشته است
این عکس قاسم سلیمانی است در جلولا شهری که تا چند روز پیش در دست داعش بود
البته ضربات امرکیا بی اثر نبوده و نیست
ولی برای فتح شهرها و دهکدها احتیاج به نیروی زمینی است و بدون ان یک وجب خاک هم ازاد نخواهد شد
Could you come out here then and publicly thank the US Air Force and Naval aviation that helped the good general push back ISIS?

Here is how you should start, I, General Parsaian….

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Khomeini used to say if one day "America az kasi tarif va tamjeed kard bedanid ke oo mohreye Amrikast". How ironic that comment was. I agree with BT that GS is being propped up by the CIA and a faction of the IR for future leadership. Iran will take thew China route and western corporations will pour into the country.

Khomeini used to say if one day "America az kasi tarif va tamjeed kard bedanid ke oo mohreye Amrikast". How ironic that comment was. I agree with BT that GS is being propped up by the CIA and a faction of the IR for future leadership. Iran will take thew China route and western corporations will pour into the country.
That's exactly what this whole (s)election of Rohani, and then the nuclear negotiations and then this sudden surge of Iran's role in the region under "Soleimani" feels like. Iran is being banked on by a cartel of corporations. I wouldn't be surprised if Ali Geda got a decent cut in allowing Rohani to be (s)elected. They basically offered him a better deal than what the Russians (AN lovers and perhaps Jalili lovers) offered.

I have a feeling this cartel is somewhat in opposition to the cartel that got the pink-slip to Iraq after the US invasion (Halliburton and co) . In fact, that's what the whole Republican vs. Democrat fight has come down to. Corp cartels competing with each other under different presidential and senate candidates to gain access to resources acquired by the US military arm (including the CIA). Everyone gets their cut.

This negotiations bullshit is just a show. The long-term plan is untouched: plunder the resources while offering Sepah lots of leverage. Slowly put the clergy aside (but not before Ali Geda dies) and open the floodgates to multi-nationals for yet another enhancement of the cheap labor-pool (hedge against India and South Asia as they're getting expensive)

Notice Khamenei's constant call for population increase? Where do you think that comes from? I call it 'enhancing the labor pool'.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Yes no one however noticed that khomeini himself was praised by Carter too. The US however has many ways to support their figures. It all depends on how the international reaction would be and how it would effect their foreing policies. When they need to be open about their support, they are. This is actually the easiest part of it. It gets harder to grasp (and thus actually loved more by the US Admin) when they start play acting the opposition to a regime while they in reality support it. The IR has been one of them for years although the US is trying to change the old course, they are trying to better their image to be able to pal with them openly.

There is even another option that the US also makes use of: They openly support a fucked up puppet government and they know they are fucked up. The Reagan admin made use of it several times in middle america. After helping that cruel dictator Somoza to come to power in Nicaragua, Reagon himself openly said: Somoza is a son of a bitch, but he is OUR son of a bitch.

So there are a lot of ways for the US to support reactionary dictators just like they have many ways to character assasinate and damage the reputation of actually good persons and leaders.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
That's exactly what this whole (s)election of Rohani, and then the nuclear negotiations and then this sudden surge of Iran's role in the region under "Soleimani" feels like. Iran is being banked on by a cartel of corporations. I wouldn't be surprised if Ali Geda got a decent cut in allowing Rohani to be (s)elected. They basically offered him a better deal than what the Russians (AN lovers and perhaps Jalili lovers) offered.

I have a feeling this cartel is somewhat in opposition to the cartel that got the pink-slip to Iraq after the US invasion (Halliburton and co) . In fact, that's what the whole Republican vs. Democrat fight has come down to. Corp cartels competing with each other under different presidential and senate candidates to gain access to resources acquired by the US military arm (including the CIA). Everyone gets their cut.

This negotiations bullshit is just a show. The long-term plan is untouched: plunder the resources while offering Sepah lots of leverage. Slowly put the clergy aside (but not before Ali Geda dies) and open the floodgates to multi-nationals for yet another enhancement of the cheap labor-pool (hedge against India and South Asia as they're getting expensive)

Notice Khamenei's constant call for population increase? Where do you think that comes from? I call it 'enhancing the labor pool'.
You got it right here BT jan, the only thing is that i am not convinced that Sepah could see any benefit in ousting velaayat faghih. The whole idea of velaayat faghih has been so banked on, many institutions, organizations have their whole ideological direction based on the idea of velaayat faghih, sepah itself has benefited BIG TIME from play acting the guardian of velaayat faghih and a lot of bache hezis simply cant imagine the whole bullshit without a valiye faghih. Their whole legitimation, their whole foundation actually is based on the idea of velaayat faghih. I am not sure Sepah will be willing to do such a huge risk, shattering the basis and foundation of the same system that got them to this point. In any case and as long as the system is the same and is run by shiite religious people, Iran will be fucked with or without valiye faghih.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

and in your opinion what would that entail for the Islamic republic? I mean economically.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The notion that Sepah can simply overtake the country after Khamenie is gone is a gross oversimplification of balance power in Iran

This assumption comes form the general belief that all clerics are stupid. Case and Point a very prominent and well respected
member here (BiHornar) who kept insisting Khamenie has a lower IQ than an average Iranian.

if anything we can take a look at the 8 year war and how Figures in Tehran always insisted
they will end the war with a Diplomatic solution. They had plenty of chances to end the war after massive military victories but refused to do so.
There is an overwhelming thesis among Sepah that Hashemi, Khamenie and Ahmad Khomeni preferred for the armed forces to be in weak position the war official ends.

To be sure after Khamenie dies (5-20 years from now), Sepah will be a player in determining the next governing regime.

But the notion that Sepah itself is a cohesive unit is misguided. Just take a look at Ali Fazli's interview with Shenasnameh.
Fazli is deputy Commander of Basij. At multiple points he praises Hashemi. This is while a few weeks Ago Ex- Commander of Sepah Safavi and current Commander َAziz Jafari had a public feud with Hashemi.

Sadegh Mahsooli the ex Interior Minister for AhmadiNejad is on records having a public rift with Qalibaf.
If any thing showed a us a year ago political forces in I.R have plenty of damning documents against all military commanders and their disposal.

Remember Two Months ago when Hashmei conveniently released documents that showed khomeni commissioned the head of Artesh ZahirNejad to head a commission to investigate military failure of Sepah Commanders (including General Rahim Safavi). At the same time documents were released showing Sadegh Mahsooli's incompetence as a commander when the Mersad Operation occurred.

Khamenie and Hashemi (originally) have modeled Iranian Armed forces structure sort of from the U.S. The Military Commanders almost without exception
have termed appointments. In Fact in less than a 1.5 year both the Military and Sepah's head will be replaced per previous schedule. The Military has it's own counter intelligence. Sepah has its own Intelligence Agency, the Police has its own Intelligence apparatus and then we have Intelligence ministry. This is almost certainly a total copy of the U.S seven distinct intelligence Agencies. All These units are designed to monitor each other to a large degree rather than an External force.

There is also this very fact that Sepah by design has been created as disperse organization.
Rahbar has his own representative in Sepah, Artesh and Niroo Entezami. and from all photos you can see
that representative is always present in all leadership meetings.

It is no accident that Khamenie makes a point of installing every Sepah Commander himself. He Even Makes the point of Installing the head of every provinces Sepah Commander Himself. this is to ensure There is no unity of Command at peace-time in Sepah.

You can also look at the history of magically Iranian commanders dying. these could have been externally planned, could have been accidents. or could have been planned by the political establishment. The Political establishment in IR always finds a way to tame Armed forces.

the Crash C-130 that killed General Fallahi (head of Artesh), General Fakoori (former head of Airforce), Jahan Ara (Sepah's Commander in Khoramshahr and Abadan), kolah dooz Head of Sepah.

Chamran being shot in the back of head while he intended to run for president.

the mysterious AntiAircraft fire that killed Babaie the head of Airforce when he had grown to be a popular figure.

the mysterious crash of َAhmad Kazemi and other Sepah commanders.

the mysterious explosion that killed Tehrani Sepah's Head Missile program.

May 9, 2004

خیلی هم میسر است. من به شهرام همایون کار ندارم (اصلا ازش خوشم نمیاد) ولی شما مثل اینکه فراموش کردی هیچ آخوندی در ایران پتانسیل جانشینی علی گدا رو نداره. به دلایل مختلف

اینکه آینده ی نزدیک ایران کاملا در دست سپاه خواهد بود یک امر بدیهیست. سپاه حتی اگر بخواد یه آخوند دیگه رو به عنوان چوب سفید رهبر مملکت بکنه نمیتونه چون اصلا کسی با کوچکترین وجهه ی مردمی وجود نداره که بخواد جای علی چلاق رو بگیره. ملت ایران به اسطوره های جنگی هرچند توخالی (مثل این سلیمانی) خیلی بهتر جواب میدن تا آخوندا. دوره ی آخوندا که خیلی وقته تموم شده و حالا دیگه سپاه خودشم حوصله ی اسطوره سازی از یه مشت آخوند پیر پاتال رو نداره. احتمالا سلیمانی رو یا از طریق ریاست جمهوری و یا یه کانال دیگه به جانشینی رهبر میرسونه. این حدس منه

اصلا خود علی گدا رو هم با همین تصاویر جبهه و جنگ و فرماندهی های الکی به رهبری رسوندند. شما که یادتونه
خیر جناب
این از همان چرتو پرت هایی است که ده بیست سال پیش می زدند و می گفتند رفسنجانی جای خامنه ای را مییرد
و او را روباه سیاست نامیده بودند
و تا انجا که وقتی احمدی نژاد در انتخابات بر او غلبه کرد می گفتند احمدی سه ماه بیشتر دوام نمی اورد و چه و چه
الان هم به همان منوال گذشته
موضوع اصلا پیچیده نیست
سلیمانی یک ژنرال ایرانی است که در چندین کشور ارتش دارد و در این کشورها حتی نفوذش از روسای ان کشورها بیشتر است
اگر به جریانات کنونی عراق دقت می کردید می دیدید که طبل تو خالی هم نیست
از زمانی که او فرماندهی نیروهای عراقی را به عهده گرفته داعش در عراق در حال شکست و عقب نشینی است
همین و بس
والا سلیمانی نمی تواند جای کسی دیگری را بجز سلیمانی بگیرد
او نمی تواند حتی رئیس جمهور اینده باشد
زیرا چیزی بجز جنگ و فرماندهی نمی داند
چه رسد به اینکه بخواهد برمسند ولایت فقیه بنشیند
همانطور که گفتم یک زمانی می گفتند رفسنجانی و یک زمانی احمدی نژاد را در این نقش خیالی قرار می دادند و الان هم سلیمانی
ولی همه اینها در واقع امکان پذیر نیست
همچنین شهرت سلیمانی خارج از ایران بمراتب بیشتر از داخل ایران است
و این تئوری شهرام همایون و دیگران را رد میکند