Some serious demonstration in Mashhahd and other cities

ISP Moderator

Football Fan
Oct 30, 2009
I’ve been a mod for a while and know how difficult and frustrating some cases are and on top of that explaining to others why such actions were taken.
His response was indirectly to one of forums staffs, so calling people idiot, having an interest with actual government in place, etc is not an insult?

May 12, 2007
I say if we should win this time we have to ask for help from US. There are reports that IRI is bringing help from Syria and Lebanon.

I just red 8 pages here. No change happend in iran, beside Keyvan got banned again.

What do you mean no changes happen in Iran ? what do you expect ? wake up in the Morning and the gov already toppled ? Dude ppl are demonstrating with bare hands and all they asking is their rights and want their voice being heard ? they want those in charge take responsibility . they have lost their money to those organisation which all recognized and endorsed by Bank Markazi . for sure you or any of your family members aren't one of them because if you were then you would look at this differently... do you want to know how bad is in that Country ? The gov celebrated once South Korea agreed to give them a loan for the worth of $10 B. do you know what this means

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
That's like asking the Fox to look after your chickens!

You still trust those back stabbing hypocrits?
I trust more US than bunch of arabs from Lebanon, Syria and so on. It looks like US backs KSA, Q8, Qatar and Bahrain but we are governed by Syrians and Lebanese's.
در کرمانشاه از کمک به زلزله زده هابه نفع مردم سوریه پول برداشت شد

Last edited:

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Yes, It was started by a bunch of Basiji supporting Raeisi against Rohani. From what I read and heard their main goal was to undermine Rohani's presidency and point out his failure to improve the economy. They let regular people join in and that's when things got out of hand. It's been said for many years, that Akhonds will eventually start fighting each other and that's when they will have to give up power and run for their lives.

I think it was originally staged in Mashhad but things got out of hand so quickly that nobody expected it. I personally think eventually Sepah will take over with simebig darkioni to both reformists and conservatives. But whatever it is eyval to people. I like Kayvon thought gheirat had died long ago.