Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
I am nearly there with my prediction. Yes, the bookies make Liverpool favourites, but I have put my money on Real to lift the trophy. One way or another I think they will.

Very tough to predict but %100 the pressure is on Pools in any way shape or form. We have beat them once in the final already and they have lost the PL in a bizarre fashion and on the other side we would never dream to be in Paris from day 1.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006

Very tough to predict but %100 the pressure is on Pools in any way shape or form. We have beat them once in the final already and they have lost the PL in a bizarre fashion and on the other side we would never dream to be in Paris from day 1.
This season's edition of Real Madrid (beating PSG, Chelsea and Man City) is like Hammer House of Horror. they got voodoo , ghosts , devil , witches , werewolves , etc. they even have a ruthless serial killer in Karim Benzema. :LOL:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005

Well you lost to Sherif in the first game but since then one way or another the team has made it through each game and each round.

The game will be dominated by Liverpool who will have the most of the possession and some chances too. This is expected. But Real will defend tight and hit on the break. I think it may go to ET and penalties but in the end Real will lift it.