this is just fucked up...

Oct 18, 2010
The way this changes is when the American jews finally topple over the support for the state of Israel in America. Because of what has happened, there has been a lot of backlash towards Israel and the lobby they control in America. Unlike their Israeli counterparts who are right-wing conservatives, the American jews are left-wing liberals who have a huge problem with human rights offences and are generally, politically, anti-war. It's a matter of time, and once America is pressured into removing their support...then the real face of Israel will come to the fore.
i wish this was true but it is not.the majority of american jews liberal or not support
the apartheid regime in isreal no matter how many babies they kill in gaza.the ones
in hollywood are usually the ones who come out for human rights and anti-war stuff but
if it is the jews who are doing it they shut up and even try to shut up anyone who cirticizes
isreal.case in point the attack on spanish actors who came out and condemned the isreali atrocities.
also we already had 2 jew jihadis from cali & texas who went over and fought with the isreali gestapo
and got blown up by the resistance.one of them is a local boy who graduated from my high school in 2008.
right after he was dead they had a vigi for him and all the local jews showed up to support.his mom and dad
did not have any regrets either.and last but not least i read reports that secretary of state john kerry
met his parents to offer condolences to his parents when he was in jerusalem.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
You either have a poor grasp of English or you're deliberately obtuse.

LOOOOL, Another post from you, full of personal attacks, hate and cheap shots ... but then I did not expect anything less from you.

What I wrote are DIRECT QUOTES from you and now you want to SPIN them with putting them into a "CONEXT" then so be it.

Now, killing innocent civilians on both side of the conflict to an unbiased and civilized individuals is not justifiable or as you put it " UNDERSTANDABLE" ( nice play of the words). No CONEXT can make killing innocent people "UNDERSTANDABLE".

The last thing about having no shame and bias and ... Again, more cheap shots, but I think statement like " Hamas is ONLY after human rights" which are DIRECT contradiction of FATCS speak VOLUMS about person's bias and their detachment from reality.

Going back and forth with you at this point is a WASTE of time especially when you decide to be rude and include ton of personal attacks.
So have the last word and enjoy it since I am DONE with you ;) ;)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
It seems that some members either indirectly, purposely, unknowingly, deliberately, or chauvinistically just support one side in their assessment as this issue not only goes back to 1948 but rather hundreds to thousands of years of attacks and prosecutions to have reached where it is today. Both sides do have valid claims and of course it’s wrong to kill innocent people on either side or attempt to. Palestinians suffer a lot because of other Arab nations and the many wars they brought upon Israel and were defeated. Then they were led by an incompetent Araffat that was into personal gain and unethical acts. After him we know what has been going on with their leadership and ideological terrorists and suicide bombers making attempts on innocent life’s instead of constructive ways to gain their independence and economy. Let’s not forget the number of suicide bombings that use to take place and the number of missiles thrown at Israel, and the number of times Israel has been attacked by these countries and groups to have an understanding why they act the way they do.

This is not to justify the Israeli stance but rather understand what has pushed to act and respond this way. Besides the historical backing which can always be used in their justification there are also political ramifications and struggles which fuel their actions. It has been mentioned how certain media groups are controlled and where monies are donated and spent to gain popular support and how this war is fought both on the battlefield and the multimedia and social media which tries to gain support any way possible. There has been something like 170,000 deaths in Syria and something more in Iraq and it continues to go on where these ISIS are killing thousands of people as a video was even posted of them shooting those tied up in the back of the head. In the US news you see very little of this as I follow these events daily and its barely touched upon where the Israeli/Palestinian war is covered hour after hour after hour.

Palestinians need to give up on Hamas and do a complete peace with Israel. This is the only way for them. They are pin pointed and there is no place to go. Call me naïve or unfair or whatever you like but that is the only logical thing to think of and they have to move on. It’s sad but it’s true. Many countries have lost parts of their land and its ongoing today. Look at how many states Iran lost which are countries now to Russia. Look at how Russia annexed Crimea the other month. There are hundreds of examples of such. Only peace can make them safe and grow and try to prosper. The way it’s set right now they would not get anywhere and will be stock in this situation like they have been. Israel is the key to their survival and they cannot survive by attacking it or spending a hundred million dollars building tunnels when that money can be used for many other purposes. Hamas has no regard for human life. Zero. And they would sacrifice and kill their own people. It’s time to realize that and not join them.

Aug 26, 2005
LOOOOL, Another post from you, full of personal attacks, hate and cheap shots ... but then I did not expect anything less from you.

What I wrote are DIRECT QUOTES from you and now you want to SPIN them with putting them into a "CONEXT" then so be it.

Now, killing innocent civilians on both side of the conflict to an unbiased and civilized individuals is not justifiable or as you put it " UNDERSTANDABLE" ( nice play of the words). No CONEXT can make killing innocent people "UNDERSTANDABLE".

The last thing about having no shame and bias and ... Again, more cheap shots, but I think statement like " Hamas is ONLY after human rights" which are DIRECT contradiction of FATCS speak VOLUMS about person's bias and their detachment from reality.

Going back and forth with you at this point is a WASTE of time especially when you decide to be rude and include ton of personal attacks.
You posted the quotes and added your context: i.e. that saying the attacks are 'understandable' make them 'legitimate' or 'right'. So stop lying. My comment itself is fine, the only person 'spinning' it is you. And then you have the cheek to be upset when someone calls you shameless. Of course there is a context which makes killing innocent people understandable. If you come in my home, kill my family; is it not understandable that I'll want revenge from you? If after Nazi's created the jewish Ghettos, the jews attacked the Germans on the other side for enslaving their family members would that not be understandable? The German civilians would be 'innocent', but it would be understandable that the jews would try to fight back.

It doesn't take much maturity or intelligence to understand these nuances in human behaviour. Unfortunately, your entirely biased agenda can't let you see reason. That an occupied people who have little to fight with would feel trapped by their occupiers. Your entire existence in this debate is to try to appear like you're not biased because you're calling both parties bad (yeah, sure); while one of them is getting absolutely slaughtered. It's akin to equating assault with murder, as they're both illegal acts, therefore they're just as bad each other.

The real reason you've stopped is because someone who knows more about you on the topic and can call your bullshit is making you look silly. But you learn well, now you're the 'victim'

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
This is not to justify the Israeli stance but rather understand what has pushed to act and respond this way. Besides the historical backing which can always be used in their justification there are also political ramifications and struggles which fuel their actions. It has been mentioned how certain media groups are controlled and where monies are donated and spent to gain popular support and how this war is fought both on the battlefield and the multimedia and social media which tries to gain support any way possible. There has been something like 170,000 deaths in Syria and something more in Iraq and it continues to go on where these ISIS are killing thousands of people as a video was even posted of them shooting those tied up in the back of the head. In the US news you see very little of this as I follow these events daily and its barely touched upon where the Israeli/Palestinian war is covered hour after hour after hour.
I hazard to guess the discrepancy in coverage is tied to the fact that the US aids Israel in billions and is a very close ally. To the point that a politician's stance on Israel can make or break them.

Palestinians need to give up on Hamas and do a complete peace with Israel. This is the only way for them. They are pin pointed and there is no place to go. Call me naïve or unfair or whatever you like but that is the only logical thing to think of and they have to move on. It’s sad but it’s true. Many countries have lost parts of their land and its ongoing today. Look at how many states Iran lost which are countries now to Russia. Look at how Russia annexed Crimea the other month. There are hundreds of examples of such. Only peace can make them safe and grow and try to prosper. The way it’s set right now they would not get anywhere and will be stock in this situation like they have been. Israel is the key to their survival and they cannot survive by attacking it or spending a hundred million dollars building tunnels when that money can be used for many other purposes. Hamas has no regard for human life. Zero. And they would sacrifice and kill their own people. It’s time to realize that and not join them.
This is something people keep misunderstanding. Everybody around the world, including the Palestinians, want a two-state settlement based on the pre 1967 borders. The only impediment to that is that Israel do not want it and America is backing them. It's the Israelis who do not negotiate in good faith and who try to create artificial barriers to peace. If Hamas do not have a regard for human life, then the Israelis are worse. It's that simple.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
It seems that some members either indirectly, purposely, unknowingly, deliberately, or chauvinistically just support one side in their assessment as this issue not only goes back to 1948 but rather hundreds to thousands of years of attacks and prosecutions to have reached where it is today. Both sides do have valid claims and of course it’s wrong to kill innocent people on either side or attempt to. Palestinians suffer a lot because of other Arab nations and the many wars they brought upon Israel and were defeated. Then they were led by an incompetent Araffat that was into personal gain and unethical acts.

Thank you for very rational post Pooya Jan.

As you mentioned above, the problem lies with the extremist on both side and people who think their cause is JUST and is 100% correct.

I mean look under this thread. People like Kaz want to make Hamas a FAIR and JUST organization that is ONLY after human rights and can not even acknowledge the wrong doings of such terrorist organization.

Same can be seen with people who back Netanyahu ... For them their cause is JUST and they can justify it. For them, Israel can do no wrong and it is all the other side's fault.

The real victims here are the innocent people from BOTH SIDE who have to live under the constant thread of bombs, rockets and terrorism.

The real victims here are the moderates from both side who are being pushed to the side and labeled all kind of things for wanting to back peace, rational thinking and favour coexistence.

Till extremist ideas dominates both side, we will see the war and conflict continue.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH .......

The real reason you've stopped is because someone who knows more about you on the topic and can call your bullshit is making you look silly. But you learn well, now you're the 'victim'
LOOOOL, you are such a waste of time pal. Keep on telling yourself that ;)
Enjoy :)

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
So why do you keep posting? Time to quite while you're only a little behind.
As I said, you are waste of time but I like to see you act like a kid while having a tantrums :)
You are actually making me laugh and are little amusing.
Now, Keep on TROLLING :) because that is the ONLY thing you are good for.

Aug 26, 2005
As I said, you are waste but I like to see you act like a kid while having a tantrums :)
Sorry son, you keep posting and the bullshit detectors are already buzzing. Let's take a breakdown of your posting just so we can have a little fun and expose you further for the bigot you are.

This entire thread you've tried to sound unbiased by first claiming there are extremists on both sides, yet every example seems to involve Hamas on your end. And it can't be because people here are all pro-Hamas (ironically, no one is) because Flint has posted anti-Hamas stuff which you conveniently agree with every time. You didn't try to stay unbiased there did you? Let's take a look.

This is truly disgusting and fucked up !!! There are extremist on both side and both side can not stop this finger pointing BS and think they have all the right and ...
Innocent enough there, right?

Flint posts something negatively on Gaza/Hamas, let's see if your moral outrage comes to the fore and you try to equalise things.

I hope the symbolism of the leaders of the "resistance" sipping tea in Qatar while their compatriots are being crushed in Gaza isn't lost on you. They are not just any "2 guys". They are the same people who are egging on their people to fight on while sitting at a pool somewhere. Oh, I get it now. Israel kicked them out in 1948.
Hamas Leaders in Qatar are nothing but Coward opportunist. Check out this video:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/24/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Any so call leaders who put their people through this hell while sitting thousands of KMs away, are simply Cowards.

By the way, what is that FAT COW, leader of Hezbollah doing !!!

Seems like he is sitting aside and shivering and does not have the balls to get involved.
Oops. What happened? I thought you just couldn't stand to see one side characterised as good and the other evil? Let's keep going though.

No one likes Hamas. They are religious right wing just like the right wing government of Israel. They survive because Israel wants them to. Everytime they get weak, Israel makes them stronger. Why? Because they counter to Abbas and therefore keep the Palastinians divided. This way Israel can delay talks and built more settlements and take more lands. Netanyahu and the right wing government of Israel does not want a Palastinian country. They believe the lands was given to them by god. And they want to push Palastinain into few small packets and think they can force them into submission.

Flint, you have to stop thinking through our American filtering and look at it through a right wing religious group who believes god gave them the lands and have the right to do whatever it takes to get them.

Please read the article I posted below. It is printed from the Israeli newspaper.
The Secret Report That Helps Israelis Cover Atrocities

How Israel Spins War Crimes
There is going to be no end to this conflict as long as the extremist on BOTH SIDE are the ones with the strongest voice.

Stop the finger pointing and put aside the prejudice and the sense of entitlements if you want a solution.
Ahh, so Silverton and Lord make some interesting comments regarding the Israeli spin on the war and you agreed with them...oh wait, you didn't. You touched base on the "they're both bad mantra". Er ok, let's keep going for now.

Lord makes this post in reply:

True, but not exactly. It also takes the one with the power and the guns to choose they want to stop it. If the ones with the strong military goes against a toy military, and chooses to take more lands and build settlements and create a Hamas to divide them, etc, the other side has no chance.

People who use their imaginary god and their religion to justify their actions, be it Islamic republic or Israeli's right (who controls the government) this is the mess you end up with.

Then you get people from Canada, US, Africa, etc who fly there and get benefits and subsidary houses in the settlements and say god gave it to them. And willing to go kill the people who have lived there for generations, kick them out and build more settlements. that is the problem.
Which, isn't really fervent but for some reason got this reaction from you:

With all due respect my friend, you and your way of the thinking, your extreme hate and sense of righteousness, your extreme views of the events in the expense of ignoring history and facts and even making up facts as you go along and ... are why the KILLINGS are continuing in this region and will not stop.

People like you are the reason why Hammas is in power or Netanyahu is in power ....

I have friends like you on both side of the conflict, Arabs and Jews who are just like you and are BLINDED by Hate and are not even willing to except and understand the history and dynamic of the region.

It is sad for Palestinians and Israeli people because your Hate and the hate of Jew counterparts on the other side of the conflict is costing lives everyday and prolonging the war and the pain and sufferings on BOTH SIDE.
What the? It seems you've pulled this "you hate of Jew counterparts" from your rear...nothing that was said was anti-jew or anti-jew counterpart. The facade slowly slipping away here mate.

Want to see Nazi shit? Read some of their politicians statements. Such as Naftali Benneft, Avigdor Lieberman & Ayelet Shaked - all of who have openly called for genocide.

And these people are heavyweights in Israeli politics.
These people are the Israeli counterparts of Hamas/ Hezbollah/ Iranian leader who call for genocide of Israeli citizens and destruction of that country on the daily basis with the promises of 72 virgins in the after life.

This conflict has 2 side and both side have extremist who have the upper hand right now. Finger pointing is the name of the game.
Silverton makes a post about Israeli politicians spreading genocidal propaganda and you quickly respond to him. I'm not sure why Flint never gets a reply from our fighting crusader of justice. It seems pretty one-sided. But on we go:

Hamas "fighters" are literally hiding under the skirts, or perhaps chadors , of their wives and families. Gaza has plenty of open spaces to launch rockets. Why are they firing out of the middle of homes? This is war, isn't it?

Hamas doesn't care how many Palestinians die. The more, the merrier. They will kill them themselves if they have to. They are cut from the same cloth who gave us Cinema Rex. You have to go in, house by house, street by street and nab them one by one. Bombing buildings and killing civilians ain't gonna do it. There is no easy way. So far they have not done that and they will lose again like last time.
Nicely said.
Hams wants and needs the civilian casualty for their propaganda machine. It is what they thrive for and hope for. Every time their political strength in Gaza is threatened, they manufacture a new conflict with Israel to change the political tides of Gaza.

It is a script that has been played so many times and will continue to play unless both sides admit and accept that the solution is not in the hands of extermists and both sides are guilty of supporting these extremist and have equal share in the miseries that we are seeing.
Oh, no, you did it again. Flint posted about Palestinians/Hamas willing to kill themselves and their civilians...and you replied nicely said and gave him a kiss on both cheeks. By this point, pretty hard to believe you bud. I think the Batman mask is falling off.

Does Israel ever do anything wrong? Even occupying another country for 70 years and building settlements, killing civilians, etc. is always the fault of the ones they occupy. And that gives them green right to kill children and civilians right? Dont forget, the area they are doing the killing is an occuped country and every occupied country has the right to fight back. Especially, after their lands have been gradually taken away and settlements build and their lands becoming small packets of prisons controlled by the occupied force.

Thankfully, there are a percentage of intellectual Israelis who want peace and dont like war and how this war is going.

I always find it intresting how there are Iranians who are more conservative and war loving than Natanyahu and Sharon.

LOOOOOOLLLLLL, You are so full of HATE, so full of PREJUDICE, so BLINDED by your BIASES that discussing anything with you is a WASTE OF TIME :)

You have shown many times here that HISTORY, FATCS, LOGIC has no place in the discussion when you are talking about Israel/Palestine conflict.

For you it is SIMPLE, one side is 100% right and the other is 100% wrong. One side is EVIL and the other is VICTIMS. Your mind is made up even if it is in the expense of ignoring history and logic.

As I said earlier, people like you are the reasons why Hamas and Netanyahu are in power and why innocent people are dying and why this conflict will never resolve.

Good Luck my friend.
What happened here? Oh, Lord called you on your BS. But he's blind and biased, etc. You finish off again with your slogan, but no one's buying it anymore by this point. This is where I come in and call you on your anti-Muslim BS you bring in discussions.

Being a born to a Bahai family has nothing to do with the state of having prejudice toward Islam. This is again another statement that shows your own prejudice and ignorance.

I am however against any political ideology that kills and tortures others for expressing a different opinion be it a RADICAL ISLAM, RADICAL CHRISTIANITY or JUDAISM and ...

What Mr. Lord... states are FAR FROM FACTS and are nothing but a fabricated LIES and PROPAGANDA.

That being said, you are smarter and more informed to come and say a statement like that which by itself shows your own prejeduce to call his post a "pure fact" or play the " Bahai card" which was uncalled for unless you, yourself have prejudice on this issue because you are a muslim.

The moment one person decides to ignore the FACT that there are TWO PLAYERS here which are prolonging this conflict over the years, the monument anyone decides to ignore the FACTS that there are extremist on BOTH SIDE who benefit from prolonging the killings, the moment one decides to ignore the FACTS that there are outside powers in the region and across the world who want the BLOODSHED to continue from both side, and instead want to finger point and ONLY blame ONE SIDE and wants to make this an ABSOLUTE EVENT and turn this conflict into a EVIL vs GOOD , then they are ignoring FACTS.

It is that simple.
So if he lied, etc, why didn't you call him on it? If you're against radicals, why haven't you yet posted about the radicals on the Israeli side yet? It's just a game to you. Post "there are bad guys on both sides" and that absolves you? Do you think people are too stupid to see the pattern in your posting?

You feign as if you're insulted by the suggestion that you have a bias against muslims. Yet because Lord defended himself saying he has friends that are Israeli and Palestinians...you come with:

Hard to believe my friend, very hard to believe ;)

As far as 1967 border goes, I wish you were more TRUTHFUL and honest here so we could at least try to have a conversation on this matter but you are not and we both know that. your problems are not the 1967 borders :) by the way what happened in 1967 ??
Hard to believe he has Israeli friends and no Palestinian friends? Gotta love the bolded. Classic projecting. And then we come to this post, where after being called out, you got your favourite quote to manipulate to deflect:

I have addressed it but you choose to ignore it. So here it is again:
"Being a born to a Bahai family has nothing to do with the state of having prejudice toward Islam. This is again another statement that shows your own prejudice and ignorance.

I am however against any political ideology that kills and tortures others for expressing a different opinion be it a RADICAL ISLAM, RADICAL CHRISTIANITY or JUDAISM and ..."

"two parties are equally bad" ??!!! "kase zire nim case." ??!!!

Again, it seems like your prejeduce is blinding you so much that you are not able to read correctly or understand others. I am not going to play the muslim card here like you did with the Bahai but when we say both side are responsible we are not trying to quantify the responsibility of events that expand over 70 years.

I am saying that there are TWO side to the conflict and both side have history of violence and killing and ... BOTH SIDES have extremists that are benefiting from bloodshed, both side have done terrible human right violations over the years and BOTH side have moderates who are calling for lasting peace.

If anything, my view is much more balance than yours who try to make it a EVIL vs GOOD, BLACK vs WHITE and ...

We both know there is 70+ years of history in this conflict and many faces have come and go, there was ups and downs in both sides and involvement of for gin nations and ... You want to make it an absolute and give a FREE PASS CARD to one side and I am saying both side need to look within and find the solution that is offered by the MODERATES on both side.

Your view of HTAE will ONLY bring more hate and more fanaticism to the region.

[/B][/COLOR]

Thank you for your honesty my friend :) ( although you questioned a known fact that Hamas targets civilians by a well placed "if").

Here you claim Hamas is targeting civilians and that is acceptable and understandable :)

I on the other hand, find the killing of the civilians in the hands of both side unacceptable and find nothing can justify it and hope the people who are benefiting from it be held responsible.

I know that and I can see your post as an example in which you came out and justified killing civilians in the hands of Hamas.
I guess terrorist killing civilians in the bus stops, markets and ... is just a small scale genocide.
Gone off the deep end here, but still not willing to put away the fairness schtick. Well, you're dedicated to your delusions at least.

LOL, How pretentious of you ;)

LOL again, weren't you born to a muslim parents ??!!! I am as much a Bahai as you are muslim my friend. The difference is that I do not let the action of few radical extremist makes me prejudice toward a whole religion while you certainly do ;)
And so are Hamas but I do not see you complaining about it but somehow tried to justify it in your earlier post. It is there for everyone to read.
Israel has a lower death toll not due to lack of trying by Hamas my friend. There are rockets that are raining over Israel in daily basis but their superior technology is saving their citizens lives.

Again, you can not pick a fight with a bigger person and then go to judge and say because you got your ass handed to you then the other guy is guilty.

I am repeating myself here but there is LONG history behind this conflicts. There has been crimes committed by both sides. There was a time that Egypt, Jordan and Syria and ... were all lining up their troop to have BREAKFAST IN TEL AVIV AND LUNCH IN TEHRAN.

You want to ignore the crimes committed by one side and just blame the other just like Hamas wants you to do and I want to hold both sides responsible. I believe there are extremist in both sides who are just getting more powerful by the conflict. I am on the side of the moderation, diplomacy and negotiations while you are on the side of FINGER POINTING and making this about EVIL vs GOOD , just based on the DEATH TOLLS and ignoring the history and the facts.
Funny. Me, a well known atheist on this site being biased towards muslims. The "they're both bad schtick" keeps getting a run. I'm just wondering when you're going to reply to someone who is on the Israeli 'side' and give them what for.

Statements like My dear friend Kaz is what proves my point about you that for you it is all BLACK and WHITE and EVIL vs GOOD and facts and history have no place in this discussion.

If this is how you feel and think about Hamas, I suggest that you speak to some Palestinians as I know many of the here who think Hamas is nothing but a puppet that is being controlled by foreign powers and their hostiles policies is not in the benefit of Palestinians.

It is interesting to note that Hamas was loosing their political power and support in Gaza after few years of Calm and peace just before these conflicts and surprise surprise, they have again are becoming more popular after the bloodsheds.

No wonder they have been so eager to break every single cease fires during the past few weeks.
Hmm, what set this post off? Because I said that Hamas want their human rights. It didn't say Hamas was innocent. It didn't say there is evil and good. Funny enough, my entire argument re "understanding" is a clear indication that there is a massive grey in the matter. Then you finish off the post with a statement that is, you know, applicable to the Israelis too. What happened to fairness? Still waiting on it. The rest of your posts (I'll save space, people can look for it if they want) are you consistently saying you won't engage me or trying to insinuate things through my post.

If you want, now would be a good time to tuck your tail between your legs.

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

If you want, now would be a good time to tuck your tail between your legs.
LOOOOOL, more tantrum ;) Come on Son, you are better than that. Keep your childish rebuttal coming , I am enjoying seeing you acting up like this ;)

My stand is consistent and clear on this issue and under this thread:

" There are extremist on both side and both sides over the years have committed crimes against humanity.
Peace is ONLY achieved when the moderates from both sides get to the power and start to negotiate and put the hate and radicalism to the side".

I think the highlight of all your posts and arguments however under this thread can be summarize in this two statements :)

"Hamas attacking their occupiers, even if they targeted civilians, while never good, is still clearly understandable. "

Question: "What does Hamas want?"
Answer: "You mean besides their human rights? Not much."

Aug 26, 2005
LOOOOOL, more tantrum ;) Come on Son, you are better than that. Keep your childish posts coming , I am enjoying seeing you acting up like this ;)

I think the highlight of all your posts under this thread can be summarize in this two statements :)

"Hamas attacking their occupiers, even if they targeted civilians, while never good, is still clearly understandable. "

Question: "What does Hamas want?"
Answer: "You mean besides their human rights? Not much."
You're enjoying this? Yeah, I can tell. What happened? Still replying.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
You're enjoying this? Yeah, I can tell. What happened? Still replying.
That is right, seeing you write pages and pages and quoting over 10 of my posts is comical :) and very enjoyable ;) ;)

Keep them coming and write me couple more pages please ;)

Aug 26, 2005
^^^
Cheers pal, I let you have the last word because at this point, you are just repeating yourself and going on a circle. I think your stand and my stand are quite clear here now you want to called it not genuine is fine by me :) ;)

Have a nice day.
Hope that clears this matter for you. Now, as far my stand and my views on this conflict, I see no reason to repeat myself here since I have stated all of them very clearly in this thread.
LOOOOL, you are such a waste of time pal. Keep on telling yourself that ;)
Enjoy :)
As I said, you are waste of time but I like to see you act like a kid while having a tantrums :)
Now, Keep on TROLLING :) because that is the ONLY thing you are good for.
That is right, seeing you write pages and pages and quoting over 10 of my posts is comical :) and very enjoyable ;) ;)

Keep them coming and write me couple more pages please ;)
Since you asked

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
As an aside, it's more than slightly disgusting for someone like you to try to use the deaths of civilians for your rhetoric and your argument for equality, when there is something of a 1300+ to 3 difference in civilian deaths right now. Like Flint, you appear to have no shame.
You seem to be continuously disappointed at the low Israeli casualties. For the 10th time, the reason for the low number is not because of lack of trying on the Hamas side. Why do you think they are shooting rockets at Israel? Hint: they want to kill people. They just aren't able to. You gotta problem with that?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
One has to becareful with the above rhetoric. Hamas has several leaders and spokesmen.
Wrong. Osama Hamdan is Hamas spokesman. He is on CNN 5 times a day. You can't even get the most basic fact straight. Do you get CNN down under ?

The ones in power now have not called for the above and have moved away from it to wanting peace and a two state settlement

I challenge you to produce a quote. Hamas's charter has not changed. Don't make stuff up.

In essence, they also believe Israel has a right to exist determined on pre-1967 borders; but it does not have a right to occupy them.
Do you know what you are saying? right to exist but not occupy? How does that work?So if Israel exists but does not occupy land, where is it exactly? In space?