this is just fucked up...

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Hamas broke the ceasefire they desperately asked for. They just could not see any more dead children. The Hamas corner on ISP is dead silent, pretending nothing happened, covering for Hamas one more time. Nothing could have outed you guys better than this.

ps

In case you don't know if you are in the Hamas corner, PM with and I will tell you.

Aug 26, 2005
Wrong. Osama Hamdan is Hamas spokesman. He is on CNN 5 times a day. You can't even get the most basic fact straight. Do you get CNN down under ?
Haha, no he isn't. He is one spokesman and senior figure of the Lebanon arm. Once again, spreading misinformation.

I challenge you to produce a quote. Hamas's charter has not changed. Don't make stuff up.
No one said the charter was changed. Just like Likud's has not changed.

I already quoted you a higher positioned Hamas representative (Aziz Dwaik) being prepared to nullify the charter which you conveniently chose to ignore.

Do you know what you are saying? right to exist but not occupy? How does that work?So if Israel exists but does not occupy land, where is it exactly? In space?
Wow, did you actually ask this? The right to exist based on pre-1967 borders. That means that both states can exist. The land occupied post 1967 is considered an illegal occupation based on the international law that territory gained through war is inadmissible. You do not even know the legal definition of occupy (the reason why there is a conflict) nor the very basics of the popular two-state settlement (the reason why there isn't a truce). And yet you see it fit to not only give an opinion on the subject, but to rabidly stick to one side.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
Hamas broke the ceasefire they desperately asked for. They just could not see any more dead children. The Hamas corner on ISP is dead silent, pretending nothing happened, covering for Hamas one more time. Nothing could have outed you guys better than this.

ps

In case you don't know if you are in the Hamas corner, PM with and I will tell you.
How can anyone take you seriously when you not only don't know what you're talking about you also misrepresent/lie about facts? It was a 72 hour ceasefire which expired, it wasn't broken.
You're just unabashedly shameless.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
To quote a great king, "Can't we all just get along?" We are all college educated here so you can make your argument without taking jabs at the person you are debating. You can disagree but disagree with some class.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
How can anyone take you seriously when you not only don't know what you're talking about you also misrepresent/lie about facts? It was a 72 hour ceasefire which expired, it wasn't broken.
You're just unabashedly shameless.
Why was it "expired"? What is this? Plane tickets? Why could it not not go on? Just stop firing. And why don't YOU ask for its extension? You were crying for dead children, weren't you? Well, here was the chance for people to live. This shows Hamas has zero value for the life of Palestinians. Your silence in not asking for Hamas to continue the cease fire shows you are complicit in any life lost after the cease fire. Don't come back and pretend you are sorry for the children.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I already quoted you a higher positioned Hamas representative (Aziz Dwaik) being prepared to nullify the charter which you conveniently chose to ignore.
Who is this Duwaik character? He is a nobody. I had to google him and actually found out he is Israeli jail. The people who are speaking for Hamas on the international stage today count and none of them have accepted Israel. You talking about pre-1967 and post 1967 is a fantasy. Israel is illegitimate anywhere. Saeb Erekat was on TV with AC and he asked him about how Hamas couldn't wait to resume their rockets. He was so uncomfortable responding that he started mumbling incoherently. PA doesn't want any part of Hamas. Quit covering for Hamas.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Why you guys waste your time on this guy who are arguing against anybody on purpose to defend the Israel and USA actions in any cost, just like those Hizbolahis who do the same for IRI. These people should be ignored and instead you guys should listen to this man, Noam Chomsky who gave a full interview to Democracy Now about Israel:
[video=youtube;6BX0MOmDM8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BX0MOmDM8I&list=UUzuqE7-t13O4NIDYJfakrhw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
This clip is only shorten of the full interview which the link is available at the end of this video. Just click on it and takes you to DemocracyNow.com for the full interview.

Aug 26, 2005
Why was it "expired"? What is this? Plane tickets? Why could it not not go on? Just stop firing. And why don't YOU ask for its extension? You were crying for dead children, weren't you? Well, here was the chance for people to live. This shows Hamas has zero value for the life of Palestinians. Your silence in not asking for Hamas to continue the cease fire shows you are complicit in any life lost after the cease fire. Don't come back and pretend you are sorry for the children.
This is just part of the Israeli propaganda. Finkelstein prophetically outlined the tactics in a blog not too long ago. The Israelis come to negotiations not in good faith and reject everything the Palestinians want. The furthering of the cease-fire without any progression in discussions is so that the Palestinians come out in the streets and see the rubble, be demoralised, and settle for whatever the Israelis offer or leave entirely. This is a classic war tactic. Here it is:

[video=youtube;ccenVc7Bq5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccenVc7Bq5Q[/video]

Who is this Duwaik character? He is a nobody. I had to google him and actually found out he is Israeli jail. The people who are speaking for Hamas on the international stage today count and none of them have accepted Israel. You talking about pre-1967 and post 1967 is a fantasy. Israel is illegitimate anywhere. Saeb Erekat was on TV with AC and he asked him about how Hamas couldn't wait to resume their rockets. He was so uncomfortable responding that he started mumbling incoherently. PA doesn't want any part of Hamas. Quit covering for Hamas.
Who is this Dwaik character? If you're going to ask stupid questions, at least do a little reading. He's so important they jail him on the smell of an uprising. He was free before the recent ongoings. He's senior enough that he's believed to be the actual leader of the PNA behind the scenes, at worst, 2nd behind Chairman Abbas. Oh and he is the Speaker of the PLC. But yeh, he's a nobody, let's listen to a guy on CNN who is in Lebanon or Qatar.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
In the mean time, the Israelis have started talking about concentration camps:

http://www.worldbulletin.net/world/141870/israeli-official-calls-for-concentration-camps-in-gaza

Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset Moshe Feiglin's comments come after one of his far-right Knesset colleagues Ayelet Shaked previously called for the mothers of Hamas members to be targeted.
World Bulletin / News Desk
Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, Moshe Feiglin, has called for the use of concentration camps for the “conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters.”
Sharing a plan for the destruction of Gaza in a letter addressed to Netanyahu on his Facebook page on August 1, Feiglin wrote “What is required now is that we internalize the fact that Oslo is finished, that this is our country – our country exclusively, including Gaza.”
Feiglin's comments come after one of his far-right Knesset colleagues Ayelet Shaked previously called for the mothers of Hamas members to be targeted.
In his letter, Feiglin urged Netanyahu to “turn Gaza into Jaffa, a flourishing Israeli city with a minimum number of hostile civilians,” in reference to a Palestinian coastal city that was ethnically cleansed by in 1948 and incorporated into present-day Israel.

He called for tent encampments where the Palestinian civilian population would be “concentrated” to be established along the Sinai border until relevant emigration destinations are determined, adding that the supply of electricity and water to the formerly populated areas will be disconnected while they are “shelled with maximum fire power” in order to destroy the civilian and military infrastructure of Hamas as well as its means of communication and of logistics.
“Those who insist on staying, if they can be proven to have no affiliation with Hamas, will be required to publicly sign a declaration of loyalty to Israel, and receive a blue ID card similar to that of the Arabs of East Jerusalem,”
he said.
Feiglin, who in January blasted Netanyahu for allowing his son to date a non-Jew, or a 'Gentile', also caused uproar among Palestinians when he participated in a raid on the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Islam's third holiest site, in East Jerusalem in March.
The death toll since Israel began pounding the Gaza Strip on July 7 has reached 1821, including at least 401 children, 238 women and 74 elders, the Palestinian Health Ministry said.
At least 64 Israeli soldiers have also been killed in battles with Palestinian fighters and three civilians in rocket attacks.
These nutters don't want to give up Gaza.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
Why you guys waste your time on this guy who are arguing against anybody on purpose to defend the Israel and USA actions in any cost, just like those Hizbolahis who do the same for IRI. These people should be ignored and instead you guys should listen to this man, Noam Chomsky who gave a full interview to Democracy Now about Israel:
This clip is only shorten of the full interview which the link is available at the end of this video. Just click on it and takes you to DemocracyNow.com for the full interview.
You're right, I'm wasting my time. I should stop, but the lying has become a bit glaring.

Chomsky and Finkelstein are the clearest voices on this issue. Cheers.

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
It is funny how Israeli blame all these kids death on Hamas while it was Israel who shot them. Saying Hamas use them as human shield, well then stop shooting and send your troops to get Hamas instead of dropping bombs on people. And with social media Israel can't hide anymore majority of their targets were not Hamas members or had anything to do with Hamas. These rockets and bombs Israel are using are not even comparable to the ones Hamas is using, Israeli ones are way more destructive and they are using it in a very dense populated area where people can't just get out of it while Hamas rockets only can reach the border towns. Not only that Israel is illegally using white phosphorous on urban area on civilians which is war crime under UN rules but nobody hears about it. They were about to bomb Syria for some assumption Assad used chemical weapons, which would have been horrifying after watching how ISIS swept across Iraq. But here we have Israel doing war crime after another one but we only hear about Hamas this, Hamas that! shameful!

Aug 26, 2005
It is funny how Israeli blame all these kids death on Hamas while it was Israel who shot them. Saying Hamas use them as human shield, well then stop shooting and send your troops to get Hamas instead of dropping bombs on people. And with social media Israel can't hide anymore majority of their targets were not Hamas members or had anything to do with Hamas. These rockets and bombs Israel are using are not even comparable to the ones Hamas is using, Israeli ones are way more destructive and they are using it in a very dense populated area where people can't just get out of it while Hamas rockets only can reach the border towns. Not only that Israel is illegally using white phosphorous on urban area on civilians which is war crime under UN rules but nobody hears about it. They were about to bomb Syria for some assumption Assad used chemical weapons, which would have been horrifying after watching how ISIS swept across Iraq. But here we have Israel doing war crime after another one but we only hear about Hamas this, Hamas that! shameful!
They not only use the death of Palestinians to further their cause but the death of their own. The Israeli's used the kidnapping of the 3 teenagers as a pretence to start this carnage. They suppressed information which showed that they had died hours after being kidnapped and that they knew who did it (it was a rogue lunatic cell). They even lied to the parents of the teenagers telling them they were still alive. All the while, blaming Hamas and trying to stir fervour amongst the Israeli people and those around the world in an effort to make people sympathetic to Israel as they flexed their military muscle.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
You're right, I'm wasting my time. I should stop, but the lying has become a bit glaring.

Chomsky and Finkelstein are the clearest voices on this issue. Cheers.
At some point you wanted to move to the US. I suggest you stay back there. There is no political party lefty enough for you if Chomsky is your idol, and believe me we don't need any more Democrats here.

Aug 26, 2005
At some point you wanted to move to the US. I suggest you stay back there. There is no political party lefty enough for you if Chomsky is your idol, and believe me we don't need any more Democrats here.
Fortunately for me I don't live my life based on which political party I follow.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
The furthering of the cease-fire without any progression in discussions is so that the Palestinians come out in the streets and see the rubble, be demoralised, and settle for whatever the Israelis offer or leave entirely. This is a classic war tactic.
You got it backwards buddy. You don't negotiate then cease fire. You cease fire then negotiate. Got that? I assure you the people of Gaza are furious with Hamas, especially after the 3 day truce. What does Hamas possibly gain by resuming fire? You think Israel is going to open up Gaza if they send 100 more rockets? Stop cheering on Hamas because you are killing people.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
the left parties were crushed in early 1900's in the states.In late 1800's they crushed labor movements in one of the bloodiest riots in western world which is not talk about enough in US History in schools. Strong labor movement, farmers movements, miners movements were crushed by military and police and some private militians but the pressure from people existed to make many left parties in early 1900's which were the cause of most of the unions exist in USA. They were all crushed during the WWll and the Democrats which were considered to be in the middle not left or right were to become the most leftist political party which in reality over time they became more of moderate right wings.
People even in USA (educated ones) do love Noam Chomski way more than that ass hole Bush or the DICK Chaney. Even in the States people are turning against these ass holes who are destroying their lives and turning to listen more to people like Gerald Celente and Noam Chomsky unlike some stuck up Iranians here.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
You got it backwards buddy. You don't negotiate then cease fire. You cease fire then negotiate. Got that? I assure you the people of Gaza are furious with Hamas, especially after the 3 day truce. What does Hamas possibly gain by resuming fire? You think Israel is going to open up Gaza if they send 100 more rockets?
There is no backwards. It is what happened: ceasefire was agreed to while there were to be negotiations. The negotiations ended as Israel refused to meet any concessions.

It's a psychological tactic to depress the oppressed. Israel turns their homes into rubble then agrees to a ceasefire to negotiate. While there is war going on the Palestinians will concentrate on getting to their aim - a sovereign settlement - but once the ceasefire happens without any concessions being made the people are left looking at the debris of what used to be their homes and lives. They'll either leave (and the Israelis have even said they'd help them relocate) or stop protesting the illegal Israeli occupation in the meantime. In any event, it keeps the status quo or enables Israel to get more of Gaza.

Stop cheering on Hamas because you are killing people.
Blaming the deaths of the civilians on Hamas? You're pretty warped mate. You probably would have cheered on the Nazis too (as long as the Republicans were on their side at the time, I guess). Current tally of deaths:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/world/gaza-counter/
Palestinians: 1396 civilians (222 women, 418 children); 217 militants; 277 unknown role
Israelis: 3 civilians; 65 soldiers

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
i wish this was true but it is not.the majority of american jews liberal or not support
the apartheid regime in isreal no matter how many babies they kill in gaza.the ones
in hollywood are usually the ones who come out for human rights and anti-war stuff but
if it is the jews who are doing it they shut up and even try to shut up anyone who cirticizes
isreal.case in point the attack on spanish actors who came out and condemned the isreali atrocities.
also we already had 2 jew jihadis from cali & texas who went over and fought with the isreali gestapo
and got blown up by the resistance.one of them is a local boy who graduated from my high school in 2008.
right after he was dead they had a vigi for him and all the local jews showed up to support.his mom and dad
did not have any regrets either.and last but not least i read reports that secretary of state john kerry
met his parents to offer condolences to his parents when he was in jerusalem.
this is a good move by south africa and something we should be doing here in the usa too as well as in
all eu countries to all jew jihadis.

[h=1]South Africa May Charge Jews Who Serve in Israeli Army[/h][h=3]Anti-Mercenaries Law Could Bar Service in IDF[/h]
JULIAN POKROY PHOTOGRAPHY
Backing Israel: Participants in a pro-Israel rally in Johannesburg that drew a crowd of 10,000.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/203742/south-africa-may-charge-jews-who-serve-in-israeli/#ixzz39visDcxk

JOHANNESBURG — South African authorities said they will prosecute citizens who serve in the Israel Defense Forces.
The warning earlier this week came after a pro-Palestinian advocacy group opened a case against Dean Goodson of Cape Town, who reportedly is serving in the IDF. Action Forum in Support of Palestine told the South Africa Independent online that it plans to open cases against at least four other South Africans that the group believes are serving in the IDF.
South Africa’s Regulation of Foreign Military Assistance Act regulates the involvement of South Africans in armed conflicts beyond the country’s borders. Those found guilty could be sentenced to jail time.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/203742/south-africa-may-charge-jews-who-serve-in-israeli/#ixzz39viEtgx4

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
[video=youtube;6BX0MOmDM8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BX0MOmDM8I&list=UUzuqE7-t13O4NIDYJfakrhw&feature=player_detailpage[/video]
You know what's a real shame, most of my American friends, who are even college educated, don't know who Noam Chomsky is. I know he is huge in Europe but in US, only the intellectuals know about him.

Basically this is as old as time. You always had alliances from WW2 to the ancient time. Only now it's different you have terrorist alliances(both sides in my book) USA backs Israel and Iran backs Hezbollah. Of course Israel with the might of the United States, certainly has the clear advantage, at least from both a technological weapons advantage and from a financial perspective.