TM Iran Information Thread

Nov 29, 2002
Lol, Taremi really doesn't like his Bushehri bro Mohebbi! I noticed from body language in the previous games but here on the clash he didn't even look at him when he got up to check.

I don't get the hollywood balls when we are only 2-0 up. That lob pass to nowhere was silly when there were so many options. Do that at 5-0 but at 2-0 even against a "minnow" you need to consolidate your lead.

Feb 4, 2005
Ridiculous! not letting younger players start against MIGHTY HK in a qualifying marathons that will eventually send 8 Asian teams to the world cup.

Last edited:

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
What's this MARTIKE saying???
قلعه‌نویی اضافه کرد: گلی که خوردیم، روی اشتباه خودمان بود، نه روی کار تاکتیکی حریف. بخاطر آن گل هم من عصبانی شدم، هم بیرانوند، اما در مجموع شما اگر دقت کنید، تعویض‌های ما نیز رو به جلو بود و اگر دو مهاجم بیرون آوردیم، دو مهاجم هم اضافه کردیم. باید در این دیدار همین مدل بازی می‌کردیم که این کار هزینه هم دارد و ممکن است ضدحمله بخورید و به حریف موقعیت بدهید
They didn't score on counterattack, it was a free kick in 45th minute.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
قلعه‌نویی اضافه کرد: گلی که خوردیم، روی اشتباه خودمان بود، نه روی کار تاکتیکی حریف. بخاطر آن گل هم من عصبانی شدم، هم بیرانوند، اما در مجموع شما اگر دقت کنید، تعویض‌های ما نیز رو به جلو بود و اگر دو مهاجم بیرون آوردیم، دو مهاجم هم اضافه کردیم. باید در این دیدار همین مدل بازی می‌کردیم که این کار هزینه هم دارد و ممکن است ضدحمله بخورید و به حریف موقعیت بدهید
He has a point, we were 3-0 up and in pocession of the ball and lost it needlessly and they countered and got a free kick, Ezatollahi made a terrible header that he could have easily cleared for a corner , and they scored from close range.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I think we should all give a pass to Palestine, the fact that they managed to score a goal and not quit, after they were down 3-0, impressed me.
I can respect that, most teams would have mailed it in being down 3-0 but at least they tried. Although the odds makers have Iran
as the #3 favorites, next to Korea and Japan, with GN at the helm, I don't see that happening. Right now Japan are hurting people, sure they sturggled
in their opening game but they are the team to beat. I know they were just friendly games but they waxed good teams like Germany and Turkey.

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He wants to say that even if my team allow one goal, I get mad and want to analyze it.
Digeh mamlekat kiri or coach kiri, che bishtar mishe tavagho dastht