WC2022, who is going?

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
It looks like, if I get the tix, the next hurdle will be the HOTEL. Right now almost all hotels are blocked by FIFA. I heard there will be floatable hotels by the time of games, how to reserve, I don't know. It seems that we have to wait until the games schedule is out.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Great thanks Personal group id is 22902620. I tried to modify the Group ID but couldn't. Applied for Iran's group stage games and the FINALMENTE ;-)
At the bottom of page it allows you to join a group ID....

You can share it with your friends! If your friends enter this Group ID, we will try our best to seat you together in the stadium. If a friend has shared with you his Group ID, you can enter it now.

Join an existing Group ID

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I applied for Iran category 1 but only 1st three games. And my friend did the same. But we each also added 4 games from the round of 16 . All category 1which are the top tickets. Its around $1800 per person for a total of 7 tickets if we win. and this is including round of 16. Going to quarters the prices increase of course. Fingers crossed! The system does not allow you to do more than 4 games from the 8 games of round of 16. So I figured to have a better chance of going to more games than Iran games this is a better route to take.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
I applied for Iran category 1 but only 1st three games. And my friend did the same. But we each also added 4 games from the round of 16 . All category 1which are the top tickets. Its around $1800 per person for a total of 7 tickets if we win. and this is including round of 16. Going to quarters the prices increase of course. Fingers crossed! The system does not allow you to do more than 4 games from the 8 games of round of 16. So I figured to have a better chance of going to more games than Iran games this is a better route to take.
You gonna be there how long? more than 2 weeks, right? how do you decide about the hotels? that's the turn off for me, I'm paying for hotel and tix for my nephew and his wife who are coming from Iran, and that will cost a lot. For me everything depends on hotel pricing. Back in 2019 in UAE hotel daily cost was same like here in California.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
One thing ticking me off is wearing Iran's shirt with the kharchang sign, does anyone know if one can buy shirts without the Irans Allah sign in Iran?

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
One thing ticking me off is wearing Iran's shirt with the kharchang sign, does anyone know if one can buy shirts without the Irans Allah sign in Iran?
I remember there was a designer guy who produced nice shirts for Iran, here in US. Is he still active?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002