World Cup qualifiers 2022/ Final Round/ Iran vs Syria(02-09-2021) & Iraq-Iran(06-09-2022)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
What do you mean? He played different ways with different teams. We aren't Brazil or Argentina. We aren't Japan which has a dozen midfielders playing in Europe... The best midfielder in the last world up was a slightly overweight kid who is trying now to start for a mid-table team in Ukraine. We are talking about a national team which somehow has zero decent midfielders and a lot of forwards...

I don't get this whole super defensive thing. What did you guys want him to play against Spain and Portugal?
Vel kon haji
Ye mosht koso sher tahvil midan

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Aghayoon don't stress, if we learnt to understand each other, and particularly appreciate what we have or what we have had, then Iran wouldn't be in the state it is in! Namak nashnasi is endemic.

Let's just agree to disagree on this issue, and I suppose be happy that we have these kinds of players which are the envy of our continental rivals, whomever fashioned them to be what they are now

If we get to the second round of the world cup, we will all be happy whether 80 million in Iran or the millions around the world.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Ok man, whenever you were able to tell me what is funny there, I would love to continue the discussion.

:)
I dont waste my time with pple like you and on **** koskhol on this matter :)

I asked you politely to stop using people name and you dont listen, I asked you politely to please respect others you dont listen. time to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
And btw, i don't think that it is coincidence people like me, nader, shahrjar, ali, and few others who followed TM closely during the dark yrs when CQ was named as head coach appreciate him the most.
Because they saw in what kind of shit hole we were and where he brought TM.
And no wonder people who couldn't name 2 TM players, can't see what he has done.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Mahbod jan, do you have extra energy to answer these people? Historically, it's in our culture not to properly appreciate people who've benefited us. From Amir Kabir to shah to CQ. I remember people were saying CQ az saremoon ham ziyad bood. By seeing people even using CQ and Skocic in one sentence, you realize the statement was really true. Bikhial baba...... I've realized no matter how much you try, these people will not learn. Az mast ke bar mast.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I think it's just a case of dipping in and out of football.

Some people here are excited with Ronaldinho, as that was the era they were regularly watching football and he was doing amazing things every week for about two years.

A lot of us lost interest in Iran's football team in the late 2000s/early 2010s, so I think by the time Queiroz was changing things, they may have taken it for granted when they tuned back in.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
In koskhol khar 2 ta bazi TM ro ham sali nemibine zer zer ziadi mikone..
Baba majbori rajebe chizi ke nemidoni goh ziadi bokhori
It's ok mate.
We all have our opinion. We can and must tolerate each other views .

Let's enjoy the ride to the world cup 🥤 😎
What ever our point of view we all support the team in our own way and that we all agree on.
Look at the common grounds and they are delivering well at the moment.
Carry on supporting them and look forward to every game and keep this little community healthy and fun.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
It's ok mate.
We all have our opinion. We can and must tolerate each other views .

Let's enjoy the ride to the world cup 🥤 😎
What ever our point of view we all support the team in our own way and that we all agree on.
Look at the common grounds and they are delivering well at the moment.
Carry on supporting them and look forward to every game and keep this little community healthy and fun.
I was ok until he brought up branko who wasted the golden generation in wc.
Losing 3-1 to mexico.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Some people here are excited with Ronaldinho, as that was the era they were regularly watching football and he was doing amazing things every week.
LOL.....inam yek kalameh az madare aroos. And some people have also watched football way before you could even wipe your nose, yet they think Ronaldinho was the best they had ever seen to this date. ;)

Last edited:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
I was ok until he brought up branko who wasted the golden generation in wc..
It's just a case of not being as interested in certain time periods.

Branko completely destroyed iranian football's future, though he did improve as a coach over time.

Queiroz resurrected the team, but by the time a lot of folk got back into iranian football they just took it for granted. And now still people talk about "super defensive" when the only games they saw were in against the champions of the world and Europe.

As mentioned, there's some cognitive dissonance about what they expect for Iran in the state the country is in

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Queiroz built a family environment with most of these kids, yes he didn't develop them but they all came to him when they wanted to have advise.

The last one was Taremi to Portugal acc to Taremi himself. CQ was behind the whole transfer, and that opened the gate for 7 more Iranians.
I mean on his IG he follow mainly TM players and this guy has connection all over the world.

Last edited:

uhl

Jun 20, 2021
You guys realize we are approaching 2 years since CQ left TM. Do some of you guys ever plan on moving on?
Are you going to be here 10 years from now saying how he did this and he did that….
He was the head coach of the team. Now he is not. We have a new coach and he’s doing great. 9 wins in 9 matches. This is great. We should be happy.

Let’s move on.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I dont care how many members ISP has left, 10 or 5 or 0, you can NOT under any condition insult people AND use their real name etc.
@Sly to chera? mage to khodet nemigofti Chinaski ro bayad ban kard because fosh mide? now its ok?

Anyway, Babr you are no longer welcome at ISP. Permanently gone.

Yes @Sly AZ MAST KE BAR MAAST, when you do NOT tolerate others opinion, call it BS and start FOSH dadan, this is EXACTLY why we are failing in Iran, yes you are 100% right. AZ MAST KE BAR MAST.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Folks: PLEASE respect other opinions, if you dont agree with it, lets have civil discussion, if you cant handle it, just dont respond.
However, worst thing you can do is double standard, you can not ask for member X to be banned cuz he fosh then you do the same.

Under no condition you are allowed to use a member real name, unless that person has given you permission. Under no condition you are to insult members, fosh etc. If you can NOT have a civil discussion , dont have one.

As long as I am here, the above holds true, you dont like it, let me know and your account can be deleted. I rather have 2 members here who can have CIVILIZED conversation than 1000 with no respect to one another.

Locking this thread for 1 day, feel free to PM me if you have any comments or suggestions.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Thread is open:
  • DO NOT INSULT anyone ,regardless if you agree with them or not. In a civilized world, if you dont agree with someone, you have a DISCUSSION, if after that, you guys still dont agree, you come to "AGREE TO DISAGREE" you do not resort to insults.
  • Here ALL ideas/views etc are welcome, you dont like it? have a discussion! or if you can not keep your cool, ignore the post. Just because you like someone/something doenst mean the guy next to you must as well.
  • Last but not least, do NOT under any condition, use someone REAL NAME unless they have given you the OK to do so.
Please respect one another, as I mentioned, I dont care if we have 2 active members left, you do NOT insult people here. Please lets stick to the thread, any discussion regarding these, feel free to DM me or use General forum and start a public thread if you do not agree with the above or like some changes.

Cheers,

Oct 18, 2010
Paramount+ will give a 7-day free trial. Then it's $10/month. It shows the AFC WC Qualifiers as well as AFC Champions League. This is in the US. I don't know about other countries. But ISP members in the US can get the 7-day free trial and watch SS, PP and Tractor next week 13 & 14 of September. Understandably the English commentary is not very good because the commentators are generic one and don't seem to know a great deal about the teams.
i am only paying $4.99 a month and it got even better as
they are going to cover all acl matches too :D

https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/afc-champions-league/