World Cup qualifiers around the world(June 2017), Results, Updates, Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could , 25 in three years is piece of cake for him. I hope not , not a fan of Daei but still vatan is vatan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hmm why three years ? Did he say he is gong to retire in three years from now ? All I know the guy is getting the most out of himself. He needs to take it easy and relax, he will be soon 33 and no matter how fit he is , he will become weaker and weaker . Let's see how many he'll score in Confederation cup ...

oops things have just become very complicated for Holland again
Watched the highlights yesterday . They're not a team you can sit back and enjoy watching them. Both Robben and Wesley are 33 and they were the star of the show yesterday ... They still have a chance . they still have to play both France and Sweden

btw Wesley set a new record

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@RM , What I did mean was that for those 25 goals he at most needs three years.
Where dose he stand now ? Who are behind Daei ? Anyone got the list ?

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Nov 24, 2002
hmm why three years ? Did he say he is gong to retire in three years from now ? All I know the guy is getting the most out of himself. He needs to take it easy and relax, he will be soon 33 and no matter how fit he is , he will become weaker and weaker . Let's see how many he'll score in Confederation cup ...
Agree, i think this guy will play until late 30s with his amazing level of fitness. He is actually 32, no?

Feb 4, 2005
Scotland keeper 100% at fault on the second goal. What is wrong with keepers these days and not being able to come out and clear the danger?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Scotland keeper 100% at fault on the second goal. What is wrong with keepers these days and not being able to come out and clear the danger?
Scotland normally have a problem in goal ,never been known for top keepers ,but today all 4 goals were down to poor goalkeeping ,Hart was very weak on both free kicks and England first goal was another shocking goalkeeping .

Funny thing I switched on and it was 1-0 to England with 8 minutes to go and I went to answer the door and came back few minutes later and it was 2-2 !

Status
Not open for further replies.