June Iran news

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Blog home

Iran after Ahmadinejad: rising inequality and crippling sanctions

Inflation has made a monthly government payout relied on by the poor almost worthless, but demand for luxury cars is soaring
Share 102

inShare.1
Email

Tehran bazaar
Iranians at Tehran's old bazaar. The proportion living below the poverty line has almost doubled under Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Photograph: Atta Kenare/AFP/Getty Images

Ghorban Ali lived in the shantytowns of Shahr-e Rey, just south of the Tehran city line. He was a metal worker and a staunch supporter of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the very end. He felt a close bond with this president who was the son of an ironsmith and seemed to live a life almost as simple as his own, and who was an unreserved advocate for the poor. For the first time, Ghorban Ali felt there was a voice for him and his concerns in the highest ranks of government.

By the time Ahmadinejad stood for re-election in 2009, the metal workshop where Ghorban Ali was employed had shut down and the few jobs he subsequently found were either short-term or paid too little to feed him, his wife, their two children and his elderly mother.

During Ahmadinejad's second term, the government started to pay out a sum originally equivalent to £25 a person each month to more than 80% of all Iranians. Ghorban Ali was quite happy at first about this small yet reliable source of income, but soaring inflation drastically reduced the value of the fixed payouts.

Increasingly desperate for the means with which to feed his family, Ghorban Ali decided to sell one of his kidneys. A saturated market, however, meant that the price of a fresh human kidney had fallen unacceptably low. So he did the next thing that came to mind: he jumped in front of a car in the hope of collecting diyya, the compensation paid to an injured person by the responsible party (usually covered by insurance in the case of a motor vehicle accident). He did not foresee that the driver of the car would race away from the scene, leaving him paraplegic and virtually penniless and his family in a more dire situation than ever.

This was Ghorban Ali's state when I met him. I belonged to a charitable group that was visiting houses in his neighbourhood, offering food and clothing. As a doctor, I conducted free examinations and gave out a few basic medical items, from permethrin shampoo for the children with head lice, to blood pressure medication for the elderly. Ghorban Ali had pneumonia and an ulcerating bedsore. We sat down, listened, and were crushed by his sad tale. We managed to gather some funds for his and his family's assistance, but there was only so much we could do.

Not long afterwards, Ghorban Ali died.

Tehran's new wealth

I wander into a majestic dining room. From a window with a panoramic view, I see Tehran stretching towards every horizon, leaving me in awe of how vast the city has become. I stroll to the kitchen, almost as large as some apartments. I am wary of touching the gold-plated Italian taps. The entire apartment is elegantly furnished with luxury-brand items. The tiles, I am told, are also Italian, the chandeliers Czech, the fridge American, the stove German. And the list goes on.

An old acquaintance of mine, who I will call Saeed, is the real estate agent flogging the place. He is very happy. The commission will be the biggest in his career. Located in the Gheytarieh neighbourhood of north-east Tehran, the apartment has 600 sq metres of floor space, plus a 120-metre balcony. It is served by a private lift and features an infinity pool sanitised with "molecular oxygen", Saeed explains.

He has been giving me a tour of the most elite properties in his agency's portfolio. Having dropped out of medical school to focus on real estate, this is his way of establishing bragging rights. He tells me that he hopes to have a deluxe apartment of his own in 10 years. I calculate that on my current salary, saving every penny I can, it would still be decades before I could come up with this property's asking price of 110bn rials (£5.5m at the official rate of exchange).

All the extravagance is making me dizzy and I ask Saeed whether we can leave. With a big grin, he nods. We take the lift down to the garage where he has parked his Mercedes. He tells me that the car is crucial to his image – without it, the customers won't take him seriously. Over the past week, he says, he has shown the place to 16 potential customers and received two firm bids.

Before Ahmadinejad took office eight years ago, foreign cars were still fairly uncommon in Tehran. But the northern part of the city, where the nouveau riche are clustered, is now full of vehicles from abroad, high-end ones: Porsches, Maseratis, Mercs, BMWs, the occasional Ferrari or Lamborghini. Iranian tariffs mean they cost twice as much as they do in other countries, but the demand seems only to grow.

Nor do international sanctions appear to be cramping the style of the status-car set. The many measures enacted by the US and EU have driven the Iranian economy into the shadows, where seemingly any and all shortcuts and black market deals are countenanced by the regime.

If oil cannot be sold through the usual channels, then there are back channels through which it can trickle out – not enough to fund the obligations of the state, but sufficient to keep the gatekeepers in their mansions. The sanctions and the rampant illegal commerce they have spurred, along with the mismanaged economy, hyperinflation, and the ever-growing money supply have enabled the well-connected elites to plunder the wealth of a nation.

Take a certain colleague of mine. Through connections long cultivated, he learned of a spike in the price of Iran's fabled pistachios days before it hit and arranged to purchase and then export a large amount at just the right moment. With his returns from the deal, he bought thousands of acres of agricultural land in Kazakhstan. He barters the wheat he grows there at a price much higher than the global average for Iranian oil at an artificially low price, which he then sells in east Asia, generating a huge profit. In four years, he has built an economic empire and a palatial estate for himself in north Tehran. Though he has not practised medicine in all that time, he still enjoys being addressed by the title "doctor".

Growing inequality

On a pleasant spring evening, I take a walk around Vanak Square. One of Tehran's major crossroads, it sits at the juncture of some of the city's more expensive neighbourhoods. At one corner of the square, Hossein, a civil servant by day and taxi driver by night, shouts for passengers to fill up his cab. He and his wife each have to work two shifts to maintain their lower-middle-class lifestyle. He seems tired and out of breath but still manages to shout out his destination to attract potential passengers: "Yousef Abad … Yousef Abad …"

The government payouts that began in October 2010 were linked to economic reforms that saw subsidies on household goods and energy slashed or eliminated entirely. The plan best served Iran's rural regions, where large family sizes meant more payouts per household, but those in urban areas, where families are smaller and energy usage much higher, have been hit hard, especially as the rial's foreign exchange value plummeted, aggravating already intense inflationary pressures. The monthly individual payout, once worth £25, is now worth less than £9 at the "street" exchange rate most ordinary Iranians deal with.

Thus, even as Ahmadinejad proclaimed his devotion to relieving the plight of the common man, income inequality rose. Iran's Gini index – a statistical measure in which 0 equals absolute equality and 100 equals absolute inequality – climbed from 38.3 in January 2005, six months before he first took office, to an estimated 44.5 today. According to one analysis, 40% of Iranians now live below the international poverty line, almost double the proportion of eight years ago.

And while Ahmadinejad's bellicose rhetoric concerning foreign affairs, often plainly conceived to outrage, cannot bear primary responsibility for the severe international sanctions now in place, his antagonistic posturing undoubtedly facilitated their institution. The resulting stranglehold on government income through restrictions on oil exports and access to financial systems has placed enormous strains on the Iranian economy. The oil revenues were a cushion for the government's repeated management blunders; without that cushion, all the pressure is put directly on the people who can least withstand it – those without access to the elites' shadow economy.

I have seen firsthand, for example, how vital medical supplies are increasingly out of reach for the less-than-wealthy. One of my patients is a boy who suffers from the genetic disorder phenylketonuria. The price of the specially formulated milk he requires has quadrupled since last year, so his parents have had to rent out their own home and move into a much smaller, rundown one just to feed their child. No, drugs are not directly sanctioned, but the financial mechanisms for purchasing them are. One can only hope that a new government will inspire the international community to take a fresh look at the real effects of punitive sanctions.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Blog home

Iran after Ahmadinejad: rising inequality and crippling sanctions

Inflation has made a monthly government payout relied on by the poor almost worthless, but demand for luxury cars is soaring
Share 102

inShare.1
Email

Tehran bazaar
Iranians at Tehran's old bazaar. The proportion living below the poverty line has almost doubled under Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Photograph: Atta Kenare/AFP/Getty Images

Ghorban Ali lived in the shantytowns of Shahr-e Rey, just south of the Tehran city line. He was a metal worker and a staunch supporter of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the very end. He felt a close bond with this president who was the son of an ironsmith and seemed to live a life almost as simple as his own, and who was an unreserved advocate for the poor. For the first time, Ghorban Ali felt there was a voice for him and his concerns in the highest ranks of government.

By the time Ahmadinejad stood for re-election in 2009, the metal workshop where Ghorban Ali was employed had shut down and the few jobs he subsequently found were either short-term or paid too little to feed him, his wife, their two children and his elderly mother.

During Ahmadinejad's second term, the government started to pay out a sum originally equivalent to £25 a person each month to more than 80% of all Iranians. Ghorban Ali was quite happy at first about this small yet reliable source of income, but soaring inflation drastically reduced the value of the fixed payouts.

Increasingly desperate for the means with which to feed his family, Ghorban Ali decided to sell one of his kidneys. A saturated market, however, meant that the price of a fresh human kidney had fallen unacceptably low. So he did the next thing that came to mind: he jumped in front of a car in the hope of collecting diyya, the compensation paid to an injured person by the responsible party (usually covered by insurance in the case of a motor vehicle accident). He did not foresee that the driver of the car would race away from the scene, leaving him paraplegic and virtually penniless and his family in a more dire situation than ever.

This was Ghorban Ali's state when I met him. I belonged to a charitable group that was visiting houses in his neighbourhood, offering food and clothing. As a doctor, I conducted free examinations and gave out a few basic medical items, from permethrin shampoo for the children with head lice, to blood pressure medication for the elderly. Ghorban Ali had pneumonia and an ulcerating bedsore. We sat down, listened, and were crushed by his sad tale. We managed to gather some funds for his and his family's assistance, but there was only so much we could do.

Not long afterwards, Ghorban Ali died.

Tehran's new wealth

I wander into a majestic dining room. From a window with a panoramic view, I see Tehran stretching towards every horizon, leaving me in awe of how vast the city has become. I stroll to the kitchen, almost as large as some apartments. I am wary of touching the gold-plated Italian taps. The entire apartment is elegantly furnished with luxury-brand items. The tiles, I am told, are also Italian, the chandeliers Czech, the fridge American, the stove German. And the list goes on.

An old acquaintance of mine, who I will call Saeed, is the real estate agent flogging the place. He is very happy. The commission will be the biggest in his career. Located in the Gheytarieh neighbourhood of north-east Tehran, the apartment has 600 sq metres of floor space, plus a 120-metre balcony. It is served by a private lift and features an infinity pool sanitised with "molecular oxygen", Saeed explains.

He has been giving me a tour of the most elite properties in his agency's portfolio. Having dropped out of medical school to focus on real estate, this is his way of establishing bragging rights. He tells me that he hopes to have a deluxe apartment of his own in 10 years. I calculate that on my current salary, saving every penny I can, it would still be decades before I could come up with this property's asking price of 110bn rials (£5.5m at the official rate of exchange).

All the extravagance is making me dizzy and I ask Saeed whether we can leave. With a big grin, he nods. We take the lift down to the garage where he has parked his Mercedes. He tells me that the car is crucial to his image – without it, the customers won't take him seriously. Over the past week, he says, he has shown the place to 16 potential customers and received two firm bids.

Before Ahmadinejad took office eight years ago, foreign cars were still fairly uncommon in Tehran. But the northern part of the city, where the nouveau riche are clustered, is now full of vehicles from abroad, high-end ones: Porsches, Maseratis, Mercs, BMWs, the occasional Ferrari or Lamborghini. Iranian tariffs mean they cost twice as much as they do in other countries, but the demand seems only to grow.

Nor do international sanctions appear to be cramping the style of the status-car set. The many measures enacted by the US and EU have driven the Iranian economy into the shadows, where seemingly any and all shortcuts and black market deals are countenanced by the regime.

If oil cannot be sold through the usual channels, then there are back channels through which it can trickle out – not enough to fund the obligations of the state, but sufficient to keep the gatekeepers in their mansions. The sanctions and the rampant illegal commerce they have spurred, along with the mismanaged economy, hyperinflation, and the ever-growing money supply have enabled the well-connected elites to plunder the wealth of a nation.

Take a certain colleague of mine. Through connections long cultivated, he learned of a spike in the price of Iran's fabled pistachios days before it hit and arranged to purchase and then export a large amount at just the right moment. With his returns from the deal, he bought thousands of acres of agricultural land in Kazakhstan. He barters the wheat he grows there at a price much higher than the global average for Iranian oil at an artificially low price, which he then sells in east Asia, generating a huge profit. In four years, he has built an economic empire and a palatial estate for himself in north Tehran. Though he has not practised medicine in all that time, he still enjoys being addressed by the title "doctor".

Growing inequality

On a pleasant spring evening, I take a walk around Vanak Square. One of Tehran's major crossroads, it sits at the juncture of some of the city's more expensive neighbourhoods. At one corner of the square, Hossein, a civil servant by day and taxi driver by night, shouts for passengers to fill up his cab. He and his wife each have to work two shifts to maintain their lower-middle-class lifestyle. He seems tired and out of breath but still manages to shout out his destination to attract potential passengers: "Yousef Abad … Yousef Abad …"

The government payouts that began in October 2010 were linked to economic reforms that saw subsidies on household goods and energy slashed or eliminated entirely. The plan best served Iran's rural regions, where large family sizes meant more payouts per household, but those in urban areas, where families are smaller and energy usage much higher, have been hit hard, especially as the rial's foreign exchange value plummeted, aggravating already intense inflationary pressures. The monthly individual payout, once worth £25, is now worth less than £9 at the "street" exchange rate most ordinary Iranians deal with.

Thus, even as Ahmadinejad proclaimed his devotion to relieving the plight of the common man, income inequality rose. Iran's Gini index – a statistical measure in which 0 equals absolute equality and 100 equals absolute inequality – climbed from 38.3 in January 2005, six months before he first took office, to an estimated 44.5 today. According to one analysis, 40% of Iranians now live below the international poverty line, almost double the proportion of eight years ago.

And while Ahmadinejad's bellicose rhetoric concerning foreign affairs, often plainly conceived to outrage, cannot bear primary responsibility for the severe international sanctions now in place, his antagonistic posturing undoubtedly facilitated their institution. The resulting stranglehold on government income through restrictions on oil exports and access to financial systems has placed enormous strains on the Iranian economy. The oil revenues were a cushion for the government's repeated management blunders; without that cushion, all the pressure is put directly on the people who can least withstand it – those without access to the elites' shadow economy.

I have seen firsthand, for example, how vital medical supplies are increasingly out of reach for the less-than-wealthy. One of my patients is a boy who suffers from the genetic disorder phenylketonuria. The price of the specially formulated milk he requires has quadrupled since last year, so his parents have had to rent out their own home and move into a much smaller, rundown one just to feed their child. No, drugs are not directly sanctioned, but the financial mechanisms for purchasing them are. One can only hope that a new government will inspire the international community to take a fresh look at the real effects of punitive sanctions.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
جشن فوتبال؛ شعار "مرگ بر دیکتاتور" در تهران

گزارش خبرنگار ما از تهران: در تهران بلافاصله پس از صعود تیم ملی فوتبال به جام جهانی خیابان های شهر پر شد از جمعیت که با رقص و شادی این پیروزی را جشن گرفتند. رفته رفته با افزایش جمعیت در خیابانها ترافیک سنگین ایجاد شد و خودروها و موتورها شروع به بوق زدن های ممتد کردند. در میدان ولیعصر مردم سرود "یار دبستانی" و "ای ایران" می خواندند و می گفتند: "نترسید نترسید ما همه با هم هستیم". میزان جمعیت به حدی بود که نیروی انتظامی ترجیح داد دخالت نکند. حدود ساعت 19 جمعیت در بسیاری از نقاط تهران موج می زد. فلکه آریاشهر، میدان پونک، میدان کاج، میدان ولیعصر، میدان ونک و تجریش، نارمک و تهرانپارس شاهد بیشترین گردهمایی مردم بود. با تاریک شدن هوا مردم راحت تر شعار می دادند. در برخی نقاط از جمله شهرک غرب به رغم حضور گسترده نيروهای انتظامی و لباس شخصی جوانان شعار "مرگ بر ديکتاتور" سر دادند. اما بسیجی ها و لباس شخصی ها وارد کارزار شدند و تظاهرات به خشونت کشیده شد. ساعت 22 میدان ونک هزاران نفر از مردم با سر دادن شعار "مرگ بر دیکتاتور" و "زندانی سیاسی آزاد باید گردد" دست به اعتراض زدند که با هجوم نیروی انتظامی و بسیج مواجه شد و تعدادی دستگیر و به کلانتری گاندی منتقل شدند.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Jun 9, 2004
Canada
LOL! Take a look at this on Fararu. Khamenei congratulated the nation after qualifying for the WC. Fararu filters all comments (no anti I.R comments make it to the site), but the ratings of the comments below the article show quite an interesting trend :)

Quite impressive considering all activity on IR hosted sites are heavily monitored by Arteshe Cyberi :)

http://fararu.com/fa/news/153518/پیام-مقام-معظم-رهبری-در-پی-صعود-به-جام-جهانی
LOL. I'm surprised this one made it. I guess they're not very good with sarcasm: :)

قربونت برم آقا که به فکر شادی مردم هستین. خدا شما را این ملت نگیره که اگر نباشین بعضی ها به اسم اسلام، این ملت را به خاک سیاه میشونن!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Lol

جوانان بجان آمده یک آخوند فضول دیگر را تنبیه کردند

صراط نیوز وابسته به باند حسین شریعتمداری: اراذل و اوباش به سمت امام جماعت مسجد فاطمه الزهرا حمله ور شده و وی را مورد ضرب و شتم قرار دادند.

پیش از نماز مغرب و عشای روز گذشته بود که سه جوان با حالتی مست اقدام به عربده کشی و حمله به مردم تهرانسر (یکی از محله های غربی تهران) کردند که طی آن امام جماعت مسجد مجروح شد.

این اراذل و اوباش به سمت امام جماعت مسجد فاطمه الزهرا که برای اقامه نماز جماعت در حال حرکت به سمت مسجد بود حمله ور شده و وی را مورد ضرب و شتم قرار دادند که منجر به افتادن عمامه وی شد.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Fucked up cabinet. The worst is MOttahari for ershad va farhang:

اسامی ۲۴ گزینه احتمالی کابینه حسن روحانی
کد خبر: ۱۵۳۶۱۵۲۹ خرداد ۱۳۹۲ - ۱۵:۵۴
خبرگزاری تسنیم در گزارشی شنیده های خود را درباره کابینه احتمالی حسن روحانی منتشر کرد.

تسنیم نوشت:
پس از انتخاب حسن روحانی به***عنوان رئیس***جمهور منتخب مردم گزینه***های مختلفی برای وزارتخانه***های دولت در دست بررسی هستند.

حجت***الاسلام حسن روحانی روز جمعه با کسب 50.71 از آرای مردم به***عنوان رئیس جمهور منتخب ملت برگزیده و مأمور تشکیل کابینه یازدهم شد.

اصل 133 قانون اساسی می***گوید، وزرا توسط رئیس‏***جمهور تعیین‏ و برای‏ گرفتن‏ رأی‏ اعتماد باید به‏ مجلس‏ معرفی‏ شوند، بر همین اساس پس از برگزاری مراسم تنفیذ در روز 12 مرداد و همچنین برگزاری مراسم سوگند (تحلیف) در صحن علنی مجلس، رئیس جمهور موظف است که ظرف یک هفته وزرای پیشنهادی خود را به مجلس معرفی کند.

از امروز تا پایان مهلت قانونی برای معرفی وزرای پیشنهادی، حجت***الاسلام حسن روحانی 53 روز فرصت دارد که وزرای پیشنهادی خود را انتخاب کند.

شنیده***های تسنیم حکایت از این دارد که رئیس جمهور منتخب تاکنون با برخی شخصیت***ها و چهره***ها برای تصدی سمت***های مختلف در کابینه یازدهم رایزنی*** کرده و گزینه***های مختلفی برای تصدی پست***های مهم دولتی مطرح شده***اند.

به برخی از گزینه***های احتمالی اعضای کابینه که همچنان در دست بررسی هستند، دست یافته است. با این وجود هنوز هیچ***کدام از اعضای کابینه به***طور قطعی مشخص نشده***اند و رایزنی***ها با این افراد و همچنین بررسی***های حجت***الاسلام والمسلمین حسن روحانی در این زمینه همچنان ادامه دارد.

آنچه در ذیل می***آید گزینه***های احتمالی 24 سمت مهم دولتی است:

1- معاون اول رئیس***جمهور: محمدرضا عارف، محمدعلی نجفی و محسن مهرعلیزاده؛ (در این زمینه محمدرضا عارف بیشترین شانس را دارد ولی اگر به هر دلیل وی به این سمت منصوب نشود، نجفی بیشترین شانس را خواهد داشت و اگر نجفی به سازمان برنامه و بودجه برود مهرعلیزاده محتمل***ترین گزینه برای تصدی معاونت اولی دولت حجت***الاسلام روحانی است.) از آل***اسحاق و جهانگیری نیز یاد شده است.

2- وزارت اطلاعات: حجت***الاسلام علی یونسی و حجت***الاسلام مصطفی محقق*** داماد مطرح***ترین گزینه برای این وزارت***خانه هستند؛ (در صورت ماندن یونسی در دفتر تحقیقات و مطالعات استراتژیک، احتمالاً محقق داماد تنها گزینه تصدی وزارت اطلاعات خواهد بود و در صورت اینکه محقق داماد رئیس مرکز تحقیقات استراتژیک شود، یونسی وزیر اطلاعات خواهد شد). در این بخش از حجت الاسلام شفیعی معاون اسبق وزارت اطلاعات نیز ذکری به میان آمده است.

3- وزارت امور خارجه: محمود واعظی، علی***اکبر صالحی و کمال و صادق خرازی گزینه***های مطرح برای این وزارت***خانه هستند که در این میان شانس محمود واعظی از دیگران بیشتر است.

4- وزارت کشور: حجت***الاسلام ناطق نوری، مجید انصاری و اسحاق جهانگیری مطرح***ترین گزینه***ها برای تصدی این وزارت***خانه مهم در دولت حسن روحانی هستند. گفته می***شود به***احتمال قوی، ناطق نوری تصدی این وزارتخانه را نمی***پذیرد، و از این روی شانس جهانگیری بسیار بیشتر از دیگران خواهد بود.

5- وزارت اقتصاد: گفته می***شود در حال حاضر محمدباقر نوبخت تنها گزینه وزیر اقتصاد است و احتمالاً "نیلی" که هم اکنون مشاور وی است، به***عنوان مدیرکل مناطق آزاد اقتصادی معرفی می***شود.

6- دبیر شورای عالی امنیت ملی: شنیده شده است که علی***اکبر ولایتی به***عنوان دبیر شورای عالی امنیت ملی منصوب خواهد شد.

7- وزارت دفاع: حسین دهقان، علی شمخانی و اکبر ترکان گزینه***های تصدی وزارت دفاع هستند که در این میان شانس حسین دهقان بیشتر از دیگران است.

8- وزارت فرهنگ و ارشاد اسلامی: گفته می***شود علی مطهری تنها گزینه این وزارتخانه است و احتمالاً سلطانی***فر به***عنوان معاون وی در این وزارتخانه انتخاب خواهد شد.

9- وزارت دادگستری: از حجت***الاسلام شوشتری به***عنوان گزینه مطرح برای وزارت دادگستری نام برده می***شود و در عین حال گفته می***شود که احتمال دارد حجت***الاسلام روحانی مرتضی بختیاری وزیر فعلی دادگستری را برای ابقا در سمت خود به مجلس معرفی کند.

10- وزارت ورزش و جوانان: محمد دادکان و سعید فائقی گزینه***های اصلی تصدی این وزارت***خانه هستند.

11- وزارت نفت: از بیژن نامدار زنگنه و سیدکاظم وزیری هامانه به***عنوان اصلی***ترین گزینه***های تصدی این وزارت***خانه کلیدی نام برده می***شود.

12- ریاست سازمان انرژی اتمی: علی***اکبر صالحی وزیر فعلی امور خارجه، غلام***رضا آقازاده و حسین فریدون شانس***های اصلی تصدی ریاست*** انرژی اتمی هستند.

13- وزارت رفاه و امور اجتماعی: مرتضی بانک و صفدر حسینی گزینه***های اصلی تصدی وزارت تعاون، کار و رفاه اجتماعی هستند.

14- وزارت ارتباطات: از نصرالله جهانگرد به***عنوان گزینه اصلی تصدی این وزارت***خانه نام برده می***شود.

15- وزارت علوم: جعفر توفیقی، عبدالله جاسبی و جواد اطاعت گزینه***های اصلی وزارت علوم، تحقیقات و فناوری هستند که در این میان شانس جعفر توفیقی از دیگران بیشتر است. جعفر توفیقی سابقه تصدی وزارت علوم در دولت خاتمی را هم دارد.

16- وزارت بهداشت و درمان: گفته می***شود صلاح***الدین دلشاد و مسعود پزشکیان گزینه***های اصلی این وزارت***خانه هستند.

17- وزارت راه و شهرسازی: از علی عبدالعلی***زاده و علی***اکبر آقایی به***عنوان گزینه***های تصدی این وزارت***خانه نام برده می***شود.

18- وزارت صنعت، معدن و تجارت: گفته می***شود محمد نهاوندیان رئیس فعلی اتاق بازرگانی ایران از جمله افرادی است که به***احتمال زیاد برای تصدی وزارت صنعت، معدن و تجارت به مجلس معرفی خواهد شد.

19- مشاور ارشد رئیس***جمهور و سرپرست نهاد ریاست جمهوری: گفته می***شود محمدرضا نعمت***زاده که رئیس ستاد انتخابات حسن روحانی بود، به***عنوان مشاور ارشد رئیس***جمهور و سرپرست نهاد ریاست***جمهوری منصوب خواهد شد.

20- مشاور و رئیس دفتر رئیس جمهور: حسین فریدون گزینه اصلی تصدی سمت ریاست دفتر رئیس***جمهور است.

21- رئیس مرکز امور مشارکت زنان: زهرا پیشگاهی***فر به***احتمال فراوان به سمت ریاست مرکز امور مشارکت زنان منصوب خواهد شد.

22- معاون پارلمانی رئیس جمهور: حجت الاسلام قدرت***الله علیخانی و حجت الاسلام تیمورعلی عسگری از جمله افرادی هستند که بیشترین شانس را برای تصدی معاونت پارلمانی رئیس***جمهور دارا هستند.

23- معاونت اطلاع***رسانی دولت: شنیده شده است که علیرضا الفت به سمت معاون اطلاع***رسانی دولت منصوب خواهد شد.

24- معاون رئیس جمهور و رئیس سازمان حفاظت محیط زیست: از معصومه ابتکار به***عنوان اصلی***ترین گزینه ریاست سازمان حفظ محیط زیست نام برده می***شود.

هم میهنم، بر سر گور چه کسی می رقصی؟!

خامنه ای کشورت را به یغما برده است! جوانان کشورت در گور هستند، فعالان حقوق بشرش در زندان هستند، زندانیان سیاسیش، زیر شکنجه هستند، خون ندا هنوز بر کف آسفالت های تهران است؟! و تو می رقصی!؟ چه شده که به رقص آمده ای!؟ خامنه ای تنها در یک قرارداد نفتی، چند صد میلیارد دلار از ثروت کشورت را غارت کرده است! شان و غرورت را لگد مال کرده است! شادی تو بهر چه است!؟ بهر اینکه یک آخوند دیگر را رهبر کشورت کرده ای!؟ به کدام خواسته ات رسیده ای!؟؟ وقتی باید برقصی که برابری زن و مرد را بدست آورده باشی، وقتی آزادی اندیشه و آزادی بیان باشد، وقتی ارزش جان یک زن، کمتر از بیضه چپ مرد نباشد، وقتی که زندانی سیاسی نداشته باشیم، وقتی به چشم تروریست به ما نگاه نکنند، وقتی که مردم کشور ثروتمند ایران، در اوج فقر و فلاکت نباشند. این بازی انتخابات بود، هم میهن عزیزم، خامنه ای کشورمان را غارت کرده، بعد برخی از هموطنان ما را ملعبه و بازیچه عروسک خیمه شب بازی احقمانه ای کرده است...! و اکنون تو از چنین غارتی می رقصی...! هیچ پرسیدید مگر نه اینکه بیش از نیمی از جمعیت ایران را زنان تشکیل می دهند پس چرا زنان حق انتخاب شدن ندارند ؟هیچ پرسیدید ولایت فقیه یعنی چه ؟هیچ پرسیدید آیا میتوان جمهوریت را با اسلام جمع کرد ؟ هیچ پرسیدی آیا مگر در ایران تنها شیعیان زندگی می کنند پس الباقی ادیان چه حق و حقوق آنها چه ؟؟

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
I guess the plan is to arrest 1000's of people before our moderate president-elect takes office, so that we he frees a few of them, we can all clap and congratulate his achievement in freeing political prisoners! ;)

جشن فوتبال؛ بازداشت بیش از ۹۰ تن در تبریز

خبرگزاری هرانا - در پی صعود تیم فوتبال ایران به جام جهانی و سرازیر شدن مردم شهر تبریز به خیابان***ها نیروهای انتظامی بیش از ۹۰ تن را در نقاط مختلف این شهر بازداشت کرده***اند.

بنا به اطلاع گزارشگران هرانا، ارگان خبری مجموعه فعالان حقوق بشر در ایران، در پی تجمع مردم تبریز و سر دادن شعارهایی مانند "زندانی سیاسی آزاد باید گردد" نیروهای انتظامی با هجوم به این تجمع بیش از ۹۰ تن را بازداشت کرده***اند.

بر اساس این گزارش فعالین دانش***جویی بهنام نیکزاد، امین فرید یحیایی و علی اروج***زاده نیز در میان بازداشت***شدگان هستند.

ماموران امنیتی همچنین بعد از ظهر امروز با مراجعه به منزل این سه دانشجو اقدام به تفتیش منزل و ضبط کتب، کامپیوتر، مودم و پرینتر آن***ها کرده***اند.

بهنام نیک***زاد دانشجوی مهندسی مکانیک دانشگاه*** آزاد تبریز، پیش***تر و در جریان اعتراضات ۱۳ آبان ۱۳۸۸ تبریز نیز بازداشت و پس از مدتی با قید وثیقه آزاد شد.

یادآورمی شود، در جریان تجمعات مردم تبریز پس از پیروزی حسن روحانی در انتخابات ریاست جمهوری نیز عده***ای از جوانان بازداشت شده بودند که آرش محمدی فعال دانشجویی نیز در بین آنها بود. آرش محمدی هم***اکنون در بازداشت اداره***ی اطلاعات نیروی انتظامی تبریز بوده و سومین روز اعتصاب غذای خود را سپری می***کند.

گزارشات رسیده حاکی است برخی از بازداشت شدگان به زندان مرکزی تبریز منتقل شده اند.

بنا به دستور رهبران جنبش بنفش مانند مستر بهنود از انگلیس و موسیو نبوی از بلژیک مبنی با پایین آوردن سطح مطالبات به جهت بر نخوردن به قبای " فرزانه "، اینجانبان مطالبات حد اقل خود را به شرح ذیل جهت استحضار ریاست جمهور محترم منتخب اعلام میداریم
- دادن یک ملافه اضافه به زندانیان سیاسی و ٢ عدد سیگار به عنوان پاداش شرکت در انتخابات
- نصب کولر در ون های گشت ارشاد و پخش موسیقی ملایم مجاز در آنها
- اجازه خرید بستنی و سفا رش پیتزا تلفنی به آقایان میر ح ... مو ... و مهدی کر... ( به دلیل امکان ایجاد تشنج از بردن اسم معذوریم !!)
- افزایش سرعت اینترنت از دیال آپ ١٠ کیلوبایت به ١٢ کیلوبایت در دقیقه
- تغیر صفحه فیلترینگ از "با استناد به قانون جرائم رایانه ای مصادیق فهرست محتوی مجرمانه" به " جیگرتو عزیزم برا ت ضرر داره " و استفاده از رنگهای شاد ، ترجیها بنفش یا مقدار کمی سبز
- توزیع مجانی یا یارانه ای داروهای ضد سرطان و شیمی درمانی در شهرهایی که برادارن خدوم سپاه ، پارازیت های سرطان زا را برای مقابله با برنامه های ماهواره ، پخش میکنند
- استفاده از باطوم ها و شوکر های با رنگ شاد با طراحی متنوع ، توسط برادران بسیج ، سپاه و نیروی انتظامی
- کاهش نیم درصدی در کمکهای بلا عوض به کشورهای برادر ، سوریه ، فلسطین ، لبنان ، بورکینا فاسو ، جزایر قمر و ونزوئلا ، و تخصیص آن به بودجه بند انداختن خواهران زحمتکش گشت ارشاد
- اجازه چاپ یک صفحه در هر روزنامه اصلاح طلب که در ان بجای امام خامنه ای از معظم له به نام حضرت آیات الله ا لعظمی خامنه ای یاد شده باشد
- اجازه استخدام یا ایجاد اشتغال برای یک ١ آدم معمولی به ازی هر ١١٥ نفر برادر بسیجی و سپاهی که نهایت جمع جبری آن عدد مقدس ١١٤ ، تعداد سوره های قرآن کریم بشود
- اجازه تولید آدامس بادکنکی ، یا بادکنک بدون آدامس ، به بخش خصوصی ، درصورتی که برادران سپاه پاسداران و اطللاعات ، علاقه ای به این کار نداشته باشند
- اجازه واردات و یا صادرات خار شتر و هوا توسط بخش خصوصی در صورت اخذ مجوز از برداران اطلاعات و سپاه پاسدران
اینجانبان هیچگونه مطالبه دیگری نداشته ، و درصورتی که این مطالبات موجب کدورت برادارن خواص با بصیرت و دوستان جدیدا بنفش میشود ،حاضر به چشم پوشی از آن هستیم تا در همین حرکت فقط یک قدم ! به جلو در طول ٨ سال آینده خللی وارد نگردد .
ستاد کاهش سطح مطالبات به قبل از جنگ خندق

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
شنبه ۲۸م خرداد ۱۳۹۲ , ساعت: ۰۲:۰۳کد مطلب : 46235 نسخه قابل چاپ ارسال به ایمیل

برخورد تاخیری قابل تامل در اعلام آراء انتخابات
vezatar keshvar
شنیده شده است که

از دو – سه روز قبل از برگزاری انتخابات نظرسنجی های متعدد معتبر پیروزی حسن روحانی در دور اول را برای مسئولان نظام ج.ا نشان می داده اند. دورخیز برخی محافل افراطی راست برای طرح مجدد صلاحیت روحانی در شورای نگهبان از همین نظرسنجی ها نشات می گرفت که دفتر رهبرج.ا مانع از طرح این مسئله شد.

طبق همین شنیده از ظهر روز انتخابات نیز آراء ماخوذه همین امر را نشان می داد. علی اکبر ناطق نوری نیز از صبح هنگام همین موضوع را به عنوان حدس و احتمال مطرح کرد.

گفتنی است برخی فرمانداری ها هم زمان با اعلام آراء به وزارت کشور به طرقی این آراء را دربیرون نیز منتشر کردند و به نحوی لو دادند.

همین شنیده حاکی است در حدود ساعت دو بامداد روز شنبه تجمیع نهایی آراء نیز صورت گرفته بود. اما اعلام آن تا ۶-۷ ساعت به تاخیر افتاد. هنوز از پشت صحنه این ساعات و آنچه در وزارت کشور و کانون های بالاتر از آن گذشت خبری در دست نیست.

در رابطه با اعلام آراء تصمیم گرفته می شود آراء تجمیعی به صورت تدریجی اعلام شود و آخرین اعلام نیز به ساعات شب نزدیک باشد تا زمان کمتری برای حضورخیابانی مردم و جشن وسرور احتمالی باقی بماند.هرچند علیرغم این تمهید در شهرهای مختلف تا پاسی از نیمه شب ( در تهران تا ساعت ۳-۴ بامداد) نیز این حضور ادامه داشت و ترافیک سنگینی در نقاط مختلف پرتردد شهربه چشم می خورد.

برخی شنیده ها حاکی از آن است که رای آقای روحانی بین ۲۱ تا ۲۳ میلیون بوده است که در تجمیع آراء تا حد امکان کاهش یافته است. در رابطه با صحت و سقم این بخش از شنیده قرائن اطمینان بخش دیگری در دست نیست.