TM (discussion about politics)

Nov 29, 2002
It's going to be really controversial for these guys with their shir o khorshid flags and Persian avatars but I genuinely feel more tearful about all the "expats on their couches" dying every day in Iran, rather than losing a football match - however much i dream of world cup in the past.

Is that wrong? Or are the protestors doing "treason" like mr shir o khorshid proudly says below....

Why can't people just be patriots and accept that toop bazi is more important than the sentiments, clear statements, audio and video of "expats on their couches" who actually live in the country of Iran [/s]

https://www.persianfootball.com/for...ussions-forum/3733010-1-day-after-the-sad-end

1669825438483.png

1669825334897.png

PajamNL

Football Fan
Oct 18, 2002
The Netherlands, The Hague
It's going to be really controversial for these guys with their shir o khorshid flags and Persian avatars but I genuinely feel more tearful about all the "expats on their couches" dying every day in Iran, rather than losing a football match - however much i dream of world cup in the past.

Is that wrong? Or are the protestors doing "treason" like mr shir o khorshid proudly says below....

Why can't people just be patriots and accept that toop bazi is more important than the sentiments, clear statements, audio and video of "expats on their couches" who actually live in the country of Iran [/s]

https://www.persianfootball.com/for...ussions-forum/3733010-1-day-after-the-sad-end

View attachment 46431

View attachment 46430
The way the curren situation in our homeland threw off maskes on the faces of so many members their is astonishing for me.
I'm a member their from the very first, been moderator for years and wrote a few pieces (interviewed Minavand, Gucci, Etemadi and Dejagah).

Nov 20, 2022
The way the curren situation in our homeland threw off maskes on the faces of so many members their is astonishing for me.
I'm a member their from the very first, been moderator for years and wrote a few pieces (interviewed Minavand, Gucci, Etemadi and Dejagah).
I put a post there after a week long ban that was taken down within 5 minutes. The post before yesterday's game was that this would be the last TM game. They will lose, CQ will leave and not accompany to Iran, and players will start resigning because of sepahi threats and control, only to be replaced by Vatani coach and players the regime can more easily control, and TM will complete transformation to TIR. I thought this topic deserved it's own thread but it was called spamming!

I guess I am done with PFDC after 23-24 years (First as WorldCupFever, then Bozghaleh)!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dear Friends, I just want to mention again, please continue bashing PFDC in private messages.
I have not posted their for years and I honestly don't know how good or bad they are. I am just looking this from point of view of
one Iranian site is bashing another, and I would appreciate that if that can be stopped.
I feel your frustration and I think you could simply create a group in private and discuss about this.
Greatly appreciated again and we (ISP) value all new members.
Thanks

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I don't get it.
Dear Friends, I just want to mention again, please continue bashing PFDC in private messages.
I have not posted their for years and I honestly don't know how good or bad they are. I am just looking this from point of view of
one Iranian site is bashing another, and I would appreciate that if that can be stopped.
I feel your frustration and I think you could simply create a group in private and discuss about this.
Thanks
Thanks
Folks are sharing their experienced and just happened to be mostly negative. Who's bashing pfdc?

There're just another media unless management here has prior ties and aims to do some damage control for them.

Why don't you give it time until positive ones flow in? Because you know their ain't,LOL and hiding behind your limited experience there is so 'tablo' as an excuse.

Pardon for being upfront.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I don't get it.

Folks are sharing their experienced and just happened to be mostly negative. Who's bashing pfdc?

There're just another media unless management here has prior ties and aims to do some damage control for them.

Why don't you give it time until positive ones flow in? Because you know their ain't,LOL and hiding behind your limited experience there is so 'tablo' as an excuse.

Pardon for being upfront.
Doosteh Aziz, the rules was written prior to these events happening and everyone agree on it as a community.
http://forums.iransportspress.com/index.php?threads/new-isp-rules-updated-march-8-2022.88500/

Therefore, we should follow the rules

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Over the coming days, weeks, perhaps months - each of these individual players has the opportunity to become a hero more than they could ever do on the football pitch.

It's not too late for them
Noble sentiments, but considering what’s been happening in the streets of Iran, it will be of little consequence. This team already had multiple chances and they missed them. They were a team with more clout, more visibility than say a lone woman rock climber, women’s basketball team, or other lone athletes who had the courage to show support for the people of Iran and their struggles for freedom and justice, but they clearly sided with the Islamic regime. These young men have achieved a life of privilege in Iran, and have succeeded in their careers, but at the moment of test, they became a symbol of the repressive regime.

In general, any sports team in any country that becomes a symbol of its government as opposed to the nation, has already failed. Any national anthem that represents the government as opposed to the land and its people, is not worth singing. Any flag that represents a regime as opposed to the land and nation is only propaganda which will not stand the test of times. And people of Iran have become so keenly aware of these facts and so apt in distinguishing them that is very inspiring to witness. These have helped them also to distinguish the Islamic regime from Iran and call them what they are. Good for them! This was correctly called football team of Islamic republic that lost, not Iran.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2022

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
"I am German Russian Irooni USMC vet and my fiance is from Bulgaria. She said this is common amongst us."

"Ronaldo did not want to shake CQ's hand after the Iran Portugal game, I was there. I confronted him about that. He told me the reason."
This person needs help, I just hope its not too too late. He spoke to Ronaldo? man his case might be serious one, i am no Dr.

I also know Christian Ronaldo and he was nice to me and my wife(would refer to me as HAAS) because I am 6'5 195 cm, "We need to get Haas here a custom made xxxl jersey."

farda mige, Ronaldo and I used to practice together in streets of Moscow!