TM (discussion about politics)

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
This person needs help, I just hope its not too too late. He spoke to Ronaldo? man his case might be serious one, i am no Dr.

I also know Christian Ronaldo and he was nice to me and my wife(would refer to me as HAAS) because I am 6'5 195 cm, "We need to get Haas here a custom made xxxl jersey."

farda mige, Ronaldo and I used to practice together in streets of Moscow!
He also FaceTimed Klinsnann after CQ's comments and consoled him.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Dear Friends, I just want to mention again, please continue bashing PFDC in private messages.
I have not posted their for years and I honestly don't know how good or bad they are. I am just looking this from point of view of
one Iranian site is bashing another, and I would appreciate that if that can be stopped.
I feel your frustration and I think you could simply create a group in private and discuss about this.
Greatly appreciated again and we (ISP) value all new members.
Thanks
Hallelujah IEI,

I was going to chip in to start a go fund me page so these guys can open their own support group. No point coming to a new forum to bitch about the one you just left.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Noble sentiments, but considering what’s been happening in the streets of Iran, it will be of little consequence. This team already had multiple chances and they missed them. They were a team with more clout, more visibility than say a lone woman rock climber, women’s basketball team, or other lone athletes who had the courage to show support for the people of Iran and their struggles for freedom and justice, but they clearly sided with the Islamic regime. These young men have achieved a life of privilege in Iran, and have succeeded in their careers, but at the moment of test, they became a symbol of the repressive regime.

In general, any sports team in any country that becomes a symbol of its government as opposed to the nation, has already failed. Any national anthem that represents the government as opposed to the land and its people, is not worth singing. Any flag that represents a regime as opposed to the land and nation is only propaganda which will not stand the test of times. And people of Iran have become so keenly aware of these facts and so apt in distinguishing them that is very inspiring to witness. These have helped them also to distinguish the Islamic regime from Iran and call them what they are. Good for them! This was correctly called football team of Islamic republic that lost, not Iran.
I don't disagree with your sentiments here but I think you might be judging a bit harshly. I think the pressure that these guys would be under is far more immense than that of other fellow athletes and teams you mentioned. I'm not downplaying the bravery of the basketballers, volleyballers and beach footballers among others, but as we can all agree if our TM football team had taken a similar stance to those other teams it would have been far far far more impactful due to their profiles. Well guess what? IR is not blind to that either and realises it cannot let the Football team to make the same statements (symbolic and otherwise) as other athletes under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Hence ramping up the pressure on them, hence sending their goons in to Qatar, hence hijacking their victory as though it was their own (we all know from previous world cups how afraid IR has been about football success in Iran). Its now a propoganda war. Just as everyone they kill, they blame on MKO, foreign influences, Mossad etc, its natural that every time their enemy succeeds that they steal that glory. That is that I genuinely believe is happening.
For sure, there are basiji, pro IR elements within the playing squad, among coaches/trainers etc, but I belive there are far more "pro people"elements in TM than IR sympathisers.