آندرانیک اسکندریان آوردند.
مهدوی کیا هم زیاد رای آورد.

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
جهانگیر کوثری در تیم راه آهن در سومین دوره جام تخت جمشید. اسفند 1353
ایستاده از راست به چپ :
اکبر اروچعلی زاده - محمود ساتری - بهروز تابانی - جهانگیر کوثری - قاسم طبیبی - حسن مرادی و حافظ طاحونی
نشسته از راست به چپ :
اکبر حقیقت - حاج محمد آزادان - منصور کاویانپور و حمید نیتی
سرمربی : زنده یاد پرویز ابوطالب View attachment 44976
Nice picture
Hasan Moradi was my physical training teacher, very nice guy
First time he came to our school 35 years ago he claimed he was good at basketball and forced himself into our friendly playing against my team, I "khersed" him that day few times (not necessarily because I was good, because he was older and slow and I guess his knees were bad), he took the grudge, and it was the end of it for me to play for the school. I was benched for good. I understand now I probably deserved it.

He was otherwise a gentleman though. I hope he is healthy and happy. It is amazing how 35 years goes by that fast.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
With all these talk about team of century.....

Many consider pele, cryuff and Maradona as three best players of all time or at least in discussion......

There is only one Iranian players that is associated with these names

Andranik esksndarian , as a player for cosmos, played with Pele and played against the other two with good showing.
I watched his game against cryuff in Los Angeles.he did well against great Cryuff. Unfortunately missed his game against Barcelona and Maradona. But I heard he did very well against him. Unlike older cryuff, this was young Maradona on the rise.

By the same token that the great tenure that Daei and Kia enjoyed in Europe entitled them to be in the team century, Andranik deserves to be mentioned too.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
With all these talk about team of century.....

Many consider pele, cryuff and Maradona as three best players of all time or at least in discussion......

There is only one Iranian players that is associated with these names

Andranik esksndarian , as a player for cosmos, played with Pele and played against the other two with good showing.
I watched his game against cryuff in Los Angeles.he did well against great Cryuff. Unfortunately missed his game against Barcelona and Maradona. But I heard he did very well against him. Unlike older cryuff, this was young Maradona on the rise.

By the same token that the great tenure that Daei and Kia enjoyed in Europe entitled them to be in the team century, Andranik deserves to be mentioned too.
Hossein Gazerani told me about Eskandryan that he was so tough and strong that if you even lightly come into contact with him you would get wounded!

Feb 4, 2005

آقا رحیم این هم در خواست شما.

این فیلم دوستان خیلی جالب است .محمد صادقی با حسرت از اون دوران میگه
بکی دو‌جا جلو‌خودشو گرفت نگه انقلاب رید به فوتبالمون. محمد صادقی دمت گرم میگه اون موقع روزولت بود الان نمیدونم مفتح شده چیه 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
Very interesting perspectives by these legends. Indeed a difficult task to pick only 11. Specially for mid line. It speaks a volume of rich talent when players like jabbari and Karim Bagheri are left out of line up.
i don’t think they should ask opinions of newer generations. Of course old timers will be a bit biased but at least they have seen a few generations of players and can be better judges.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
So far, seems like ,in football player selections, Daei, ghelich and hejazi are getting most votes. As the coaches, Rykoff is the choice of most. Not so clear runner up for vatani coaches. Athlete of century, movahed.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
i don’t think they should ask opinions of newer generations. Of course old timers will be a bit biased but at least they have seen a few generations of players and can be better judges.
A big disadvantage for pre revolution players. No films and much of fading memories.
If you have watched old timer games, you can not ignore greatness of kargarjam, original sultan Ali, behzadi, mazloumi, Jalal talebi, Boyuk Jedikar,...and many others.
At least roshan and sardar ghelich are being mentioned.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
اینطور فکر می‌کنم که پرویز قلیچ خانی اکنون در صدر قرار داشته باشد.همه او را انتخاب کردند بعد از او علی دأیی است.حال نظر دوستان چی باشد؟