برترین های قرن با فرامرز ظلی

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Kasra and other friends
A little elaboration on this photo please.
Is the player standing next to KarI, haj ghasem? And who is in front toe next to marhoom pour heydari?

I saw this photo on Khabar online today. And with the genious of our current day journalism, the story had nothing to do with this photo , but about encounter of marhoom ghayegran vs Piroozi club :)

I’m guessing this was Taj team of early rykoff era. Interesting to see Jalal Talebi in the line up next to sardar ghelich. 9EC5FF9B-0449-4695-83D5-D0B2AD30D1DB.jpeg

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Kasra and other friends
Is the player standing next to KarI, haj ghasem? And who is in front toe next to marhoom pour heydari?

I saw this photo on Khabar online today. And with the genious of our current day journalism, the story had nothing to do with this photo , but about encounter of marhoom ghayegran vs Piroozi club :)

I’m guessing this was Taj team of early rykoff era. Interesting to see Jalal Talebi in the line up next to sardar ghelich. View attachment 45183
Masoud Mojdehi is next to Karo , Mehdi Hajmohammad next to pourheidari .
Correction , its not Masoud but his older brother Abbas.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Kasra and other friends

I’m guessing this was Taj team of early rykoff era. Interesting to see Jalal Talebi in the line up next to sardar ghelich. View attachment 45183
درود بر شما آقا رحیم .اون بازیکن گودرز حبیبی برادر حسن حبیبی است.تنها ۵ بازی برای تیم تاج کرد و در پست دفاع راست بازی میکرد.این عکس مربوط به اوایل سال ۱۳۵۰ است وقتی از تیم پیکان به تاج آماده بود.در فینال سال ۱۳۴۹ در جام باشگاه‌های آسیا توسط یار کمکی یعنی فریدون معینی از پرسپولیس کنار گذاشته شده بود.
و برای این بازیها انتخاب نشد.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
I read in the news that Frank O’farel, our TM coach in 73 and 74, passed away at the age of 94.
he managed a successful transition of two generations of players , winning Asian games 74 , and advancing to 76 olympics ,before passing the torch to his pupil, heshmat khan mohajerani.

Rest In Peace

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
بهرام مودت دروازه بان اسبق تیم ملی و شاگرد فرانک اوفارل :
فرانک اوفارل یکی از بهترین و جنتلمن ترین مربیان تیم ملی فوتبال ایران بودن او نه تنها سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران بود، بلکه در بنای ساختار مدرن تیم های ملی تلاش بسیاری انجام داد. از تشکیل اردوهای منظم، تشکیل کادر فنی و پزشکی، ایجاد انضباط فردی و تیمی و بسیار کارهای تاثیر گذار دیگر از تلاش و کوشش او بود. در یک کلام حضور اولین بار تیم ملی
فوتبال ایران در جام جهانی 1978 آرژانتین ثمره ی این مربی بود و البته انسانی خونگرم و قابل احترام بودن.

یادش گرامی باد. 275434155_5079795668709694_4733219599194402933_n.jpg

Attachments

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
مراسم اهدای پاداش (ساعت رولکس طلا) به بازیکنان تیم ملی توسط اشرف پهلوی به مناسبت صعود به جام جهانی 1978 آرژانتین. اردیبهشت 1357
حاضران در عکس:
ردیف جلو از راست:
حسن نظری، آندرانیک اسکندریان، علی پروین، کامبیز آتابای رئیس فدراسیون وقت، اشرف پهلوی، حسین صدقیانی، ایرج دانایی فرد، محمد صادقی، ابراهیم قاسمپور، بهرام مودت
ردیف دوم :
دیده بان، اصغر شرفی، حسن روشن، رسول کربکندی، جواد اله وردی، محمد پنجعلی، علیرضا قشقائیان، مجید بشکار، محمود حقیقیان، ابوالفضل جلالی(تدارکات)
ردیف سوم:
غفور جهانی، نصر الله عبداللهی، علی شجاعی، حسن نایب آقا، بهتاش فریبا، حسین فرکی، حسین گازرانی
ردیف آخر:
حمید مجد تیموری، ناصر نورایی، محمدرضا عادلخانی، منصوررشیدی، حشمت مهاجرانی، ناصر حجازی و..
274180703_5017722351583693_6142092209857514251_n.jpg

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
فرانک اوفارل ناصر خان را خیلی دوست داشت.در بازیهای آسیایی ۱۳۵۳ تهران،ناصر دچار در رفتگی مچ دست میشود و در تمامی بازیها غایب بود.

شوت محکم محمد دستجردی در بازیهای تمرینی فوتبال او را دچار در رفتگی مچ دست کرد.اوفارل اون زمان به مرحوم تقی زرکش فشار آورد تا هرچه سریعتر او را آماده بازی کند که در فینال جلوی اسرائیل بازی کرد.

اوفارل کسی بود که ناصر حجازی را به منچستر یونایتد معرفی کرد.و به ناصر گفت که با هیچ تیمی جز منچستر قرار داد نبندد چرا که در اون زمان باشگاه پاریس سنت ژرمن خواستار ناصر بود.
nasser hejazi 24.jpg

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I talked to him on the phone few years ago, he was very welcoming and friendly, got his phone number from his old club and asked him about his memories of Iran, he was full of praise and compliment and had happy memories but also told me his memory is fading.
I asked him about Hejazi and he said he was a fine keeper and didn't know he had passed away.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
مراسم اهدای پاداش (ساعت رولکس طلا) به بازیکنان تیم ملی توسط اشرف پهلوی به مناسبت صعود به جام جهانی 1978 آرژانتین. اردیبهشت 1357
حاضران در عکس:
ردیف جلو از راست:
حسن نظری، آندرانیک اسکندریان، علی پروین، کامبیز آتابای رئیس فدراسیون وقت، اشرف پهلوی، حسین صدقیانی، ایرج دانایی فرد، محمد صادقی، ابراهیم قاسمپور، بهرام مودت
ردیف دوم :
دیده بان، اصغر شرفی، حسن روشن، رسول کربکندی، جواد اله وردی، محمد پنجعلی، علیرضا قشقائیان، مجید بشکار، محمود حقیقیان، ابوالفضل جلالی(تدارکات)
ردیف سوم:
غفور جهانی، نصر الله عبداللهی، علی شجاعی، حسن نایب آقا، بهتاش فریبا، حسین فرکی، حسین گازرانی
ردیف آخر:
حمید مجد تیموری، ناصر نورایی، محمدرضا عادلخانی، منصوررشیدی، حشمت مهاجرانی، ناصر حجازی و..
View attachment 45287
Great photo. Thanks for posting. I wonder if they still own their rolexes. Must be worth some money!
and you noticed that the real captain was left out! Or perhaps would not have participated had he been included!
There could be many different takes from this photo. But I bring up couple of points. May not seem all that significant with today’s standards, but big deal and pioneering steps in progression:
few non Tehran based shahrestani players are in this picture. While there were shahrestani players, particularly from khuzestan and sometimes Azerbaijan, in TM in the past, but you almost had to be playing for one of Tehran bigs before getting invited.
You typically would not see shahrestani based players before this period in TM.
Just as important, inclusion of Bahman Salehnia in the coaching staff. Giving credence to shahrestani coaches. Although he did not turn out as a good coach as Sharafi . And the dominance of Pas team, both in terms of players and coaching staff. Persploise was practically a third tier at this juncture.
This healthy look at all our resources and potential was only made possible by the vision that Atabay, and even more significantly the brain behind the scenes, dideban had. The creation of Takht jamshid cup, youth tournaments And other pioneering moves insured Iranian football for many years , even after revolution and during war.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
A bigger mystery was inclusion of Javad Allahverdi and Hossein Faraki ..
Barzegari was too young at the time ,maybe couldn't handle the big event .
Same way Azmoon missed 2014 ,but who knows maybe they would have made a difference...but I was recently reminded that Maradona missed the 78 World Cup.