♔ Mr ♔ R E Z A ♔ P A H L A V I ♔ is ♔ my representative ♔

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
People act like they're buying a car and need to see performance history. you got one vote, act accordingly.

freaking move on, find someone and set your heart on it, stop bugging others. We've made our mind up like many others.

I am grateful RP has made it here today even if sitting at his houses couch for four decades like some make it look , ready and willing to do the work.
I'll be honest with you, I actually like you, believe it or not. Because you're passionate but also because you put a lot of effort into this and make this forum a one-stop place to get news and updates. You post a lot of crap too, but lots of valuable stuff as well. Work on tolerating opposing views, it does wonders.

If I annoyed you or offended you I'm sorry. But I will say what's on my mind when I'm online.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I agree with your first sentence, however, the point of the forum (specially political one) is to challenge each other. It is the beauty of it. otherwise, this will become a twitter feed with no feedback. I understand your passion and wanting good for Iran, but please try to get engage even if someone doesn't agree with you.
Thank you.
When information is shared left and right and someone incessantly without looking thoroughly for the purpose of agitation raises same question over and over and make redundant point where it was previously clearly confronted andrejected makes me wonder what i am deaing with.

Thank you for your full support. I can only post info inquired , can't shove it into one's brain.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I'll be honest with you, I actually like you, believe it or not. Because you're passionate but also because you put a lot of effort into this and make this forum a one-stop place to get news and updates. You post a lot of crap too, but lots of valuable stuff as well. Work on tolerating opposing views, it does wonders.

If I annoyed you or offended you I'm sorry. But I will say what's on my mind when I'm online.
when you skeemed the info I post and come back as say so he wrote one book but if you read the details in actuality is three books and mock based on that shows you're nitpicking to get on my nerves or have an agenda. With the amount of time I have invested I expect nothing but some sense.

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Strangely some say that Prince Reza’s reluctance to assume “leadership” shows lack of commitment, while at the same time accusing him of wanting to “highjack“ the revolution! One cannot possibly be both! I on the other hand feel his reluctance to ”assume” leadership is because he doesn’t want to be presumptuous, rather wants to actually have the responsibility bestowed upon him by the people, to represent them. That is not only fair, but also praiseworthy. But Prince Reza, as great and progressive as he may be, is but one freedom-loving patriot, there are many others, and we need many more still.

The challenge of Persian society is as much cultural as it is religious. This is evident in lingering “mullah culture” marked by prejudice, mistrust, suspicion, paranoia, cynicism, and mob mentality. While a new way of thinking, a new culture is being born, it is necessary to rid ourselves of the shackles of the past, and perceive that in our struggles for freedom and justice whoever is not against us, is WITH us! In a free, prosperous and thriving country such as not so distant future Iran, there will be room, nay there will be NEED for many many fair-minded individuals who embrace secular values. There will be a role for everyone to play. Those that understand this, lend a hand to this natural evolution, and learn to cooperate will be a part of the future, others will be left in the past. Let the past be the past, and the future, the future!

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
The challenge of Persian society is as much cultural as it is religious. This is evident in lingering “mullah culture” marked by prejudice, mistrust, suspicion, paranoia, cynicism, and mob mentality.
That has been but the new generation isnt having any of it. On the flip side was amazed to hear a good % of money is spent to do ideological work from youth to upper level of basij.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

Twitter series i shared been covered by koucheh. I just highlight that western countries did limit RP travels esp to political conventions. Just am grateful we have this card to play in our advantage these days. Mature, humble and willing to step away from his cushy life to a degree and make history.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
RP is correct that if the society is democratic, the system of governance is pretty much irrelevant. He is also correct that some of the most democratic countries are constitutional monarchies. But this line of reasoning is misleading and paralogism as it misses an essential point: none of these countries have chosen to go back to monarchy. In other words, in European democracies if the constitutional monarchy is working, people have decided that there is no point to change, but they have rarely chosen to install monarchy once they didn't have one. And the reason is clear, even implied in RP's response: democracy can co-exist with monarchy, but it doesn't need monarchy to exist, and there are plenty of examples to that effect in Europe and elsewhere.

So why would countries choose to go back to monarchy on their own free will? History has a pretty clear answer to that question; they wouldn't. In the history of the world, the following are all of the instances of restored monarchies based on people's votes:

- Mexico, 1863. Not exactly, a referendum installed an Austrian monarch as the emperor. Not a single vote against was reported. Didn't last long.

- Greece, 1920, and again in 1935, repealed both in 1924 and 1973, respectively.

- Spain, 1947. This is a weird one, as the referendum was in fact to install Franco as the lifetime head of state, but also gave him the power to appoint the heir to the throne to take over as the king after his death. Spain went through dark decades fascism under Franco until Juan Carlos (who was appointed by Franco) took over in 75 and transitioned the country into democracy.

- Maldives, 1953, monarchy removed in 1968.

That's all, and there is really no clear example for countries going back to monarchy and staying with it. The closest example is Spain which had its struggles with dictatorship and was much farther behind in democratization compared to the rest of Western Europe.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
^ No one is forcing Monarchy except out of respect they leave that as an option out of respect for democracy and being conclusive for iranians to decide. People like to attach monarchy idea to RP so they can pound on him for wanting to take over.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
RP represents today at Georgetown, in continuation of voicing democracy for Iran for four decades , shares that democracy needs and counts on variety and participation of people to be upheld. Also reminded that MLK Jr death didn't stop the movement and not worry of momentarily lapses and regrouping.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
RP represents today at Georgetown, in continuation of voicing democracy for Iran for four decades , shares that democracy needs and counts on variety and participation of people to be upheld. Also reminded that MLK Jr death didn't stop the movement and not worry of momentarily lapses and regrouping.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He was great today gotta say :)

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I don't think in our life time we will ever see a more Democratic figure than RP. His humility and love for Iran is out of this world. I hope he leads this revolution into a system that could make Iran thrive once again. Today proved that if you take him away from the equation all we have is "khaleh bazi" at its best.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
I don't think in our life time we will ever see a more Democratic figure than RP. His humility and love for Iran is out of this world. I hope he leads this revolution into a system that could make Iran thrive once again. Today proved that if you take him away from the equation all we have is "khaleh bazi" at its best.
Bonyadi is genuine, was going to crack at masoomeh that he's running for US presidency . What khaleh bazi did u notice, she delivered fine today.

She doubt will have a role in running affairs but a side position with women issues etc is possible. Also great for transition, beyond that less of her I see the happier i am.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Bonyadi is genuine, was going to crack at masoomeh that he's running for US presidency . What khaleh bazi did u notice, she delivered fine today.

She doubt will have a role in running affairs but a side position with women issues etc is possible. Also great for transition, beyond that less of her I see the happier i am.
Masih is one of those people that the more she talks the more her negative ratings go up. Other than saying "me me" and "hamdeegar ra baghal konim" I didn't hear anything useful from her. She also said something to the effect of our prisoners are our leaders which is a stupid statement anyway but what made it more stupid was none of the people she mentioned were actually in prison.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Masih is one of those people that the more she talks the more her negative ratings go up. Other than saying "me me" and "hamdeegar ra baghal konim" I didn't hear anything useful from her. She also said something to the effect of our prisoners are our leaders which is a stupid statement anyway but what made it more stupid was none of the people she mentioned were actually in prison.
I see you watch her words, I was watching her demeanor as she checked out the smallest thing happening in the room, lol. Found her energetic thou obvious she's depleted. All I was thinking who the fuck is banging that internet blogger activist sensation doubling as a woman. yikuza

No doubt she wants a size slice.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I see you watch her words, I was watching her demeanor as she checked out the smallest thing happening in the room, lol. Found her energetic thou obvious she's depleted. All I was thinking who the fuck is banging that internet blogger activist sensation doubling as a woman. yikuza

No doubt she wants a size slice.
Another BS she said was that this 1401 revolution started in Kordestan "just to cozy up to the Kurd parties" when it started in Tehran in front of the hospital Mahsa was murdered.