Conspiracy theories / Flat earth discussions

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
The major issue with Anti-Vaxers and conspiracy theorist is, they are usually in minority but havign the loudest voice!
They seem to have unrealistic expectations of humanity as well, that people who despise each other can somehow consistently unite behind the scenes to bring about these conspiracies into fruition, whether pretending that a pandemic isn't real or whatever else...

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
No, in reality I believe in actual facts. You believe in conspiracy theories like the government and big pharma caring about your health and wellbeing. In reality it is people like you who are supporting/promoting the deception and hurting society and yourselves.
The thing is data is data but the interpretation and filtering it can make something totally different, which makes "your facts".
I can say smoking cigarette is not good for you and statistics show that on average people who smoke live 10-15 years less with lung problems, hypertension and ...
Then people like you say, oh look at my uncle, he smoked two packs a day and he lived 92 years. Then this becomes your fact.
Or you go type on Google, smoking has no effect on health and 10 site comes that supports your beilif, then that becomes your fact.
After 1 year, the facts are beliefs that your brain has built.
It ain fact it is illusion my friend.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
The thing is data is data but the interpretation and filtering it can make something totally different, which makes "your facts".
I can say smoking cigarette is not good for you and statistics show that on average people who smoke live 10-15 years less with lung problems, hypertension and ...
Then people like you say, oh look at my uncle, he smoked two packs a day and he lived 92 years. Then this becomes your fact.
Or you go type on Google, smoking has no effect on health and 10 site comes that supports your beilif, then that becomes your fact.
After 1 year, the facts are beliefs that your brain has built.
It ain fact it is illusion my friend.

He will come back with something which is apparently a "CDC" quote lifted from a fringe website with no actual verification and tell you to "do your own research".... The problem is a lack of respect for real empirical science, people who have dedicated decades of their lives....

Guys like this are living in a fantasy world that independent scientists and physicians in completely different places are being controlled by NWO governments etc.... It is surreal

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
He will come back with something which is apparently a "CDC" quote lifted from a fringe website with no actual verification and tell you to "do your own research".... The problem is a lack of respect for real empirical science, people who have dedicated decades of their lives....

Guys like this are living in a fantasy world that independent scientists and physicians in completely different places are being controlled by NWO governments etc.... It is surreal
What amazes me is the following thing: put 10 people in a room and you will see how hard it is to convince them to do something in a unified manner. So how the hell all these people around the world doing these things with such amazing coordination. LOL

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
What amazes me is the following thing: put 10 people in a room and you will see how hard it is to convince them to do something in a unified manner. So how the hell all these people around the world doing these things with such amazing coordination. LOL
Part of it is Social Media, I know one of these people for 20+ years.
He wasn't very vocal, cuz really he had no support. Then came Social Media, started posted his shit on Facebook and before you know it, 20-30 likes and all of a sudden he had validation. and now he has gone off the charts!
funny enough , he didn't even finish high-school and majority of his friends people he hangout with are uneducated as well. Internet did amazing things, but one HUGE damage it caused? it made everyone expert of everything!

The moment someone with NO Medical education, think they are as "educated" as one because they read 1-2 Wikipedia article or watch a few YouTube videos, you created a serious problem for society!
Why do we have medical universities then? shut them down! just YouTube stuff! everyone is a Dr. !

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭

Precisely!

That's why I think these people don't really live in reality and see how dysfunctional human beings actually are as a quorum....

The guy who runs the other site is convinced that governments are all acting in unison to hide the flat earth (he also believes in plandemic, chemtrails, QAnon, pizzagate and all the rest), but when you think about it, you realise it's because he's never had a proper job. He's written music for Shahram K (who has died from the "hoax virus") and Andy, made a film which no one watched, manages a chain of cosmetic surgery clinics and otherwise stays at home all day on his computer. They don't live in the real world and do regular jobs...

They can't contextualise how much of a challenge it would be for governments and scientists and physicians everywhere working together in unison to fake a virus pandemic, a fake vaccine, or any of these conspiracies....

Last edited:

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
one HUGE damage it caused? it made everyone expert of everything!

The moment someone with NO Medical education, think they are as "educated" as one because they read 1-2 Wikipedia article or watch a few YouTube videos, you created a serious problem for society!
Why do we have medical universities then? shut them down! just YouTube stuff! everyone is a Dr. !
100%.... And I genuinely think the problem is only starting. Soon no one will care about 20-50 years of graft. Someone will say "oh you are just getting government education, my guy on Bitchute knows the real facts"....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Part of it is Social Media, I know one of these people for 20+ years.
He wasn't very vocal, cuz really he had no support. Then came Social Media, started posted his shit on Facebook and before you know it, 20-30 likes and all of a sudden he had validation. and now he has gone off the charts!
funny enough , he didn't even finish high-school and majority of his friends people he hangout with are uneducated as well. Internet did amazing things, but one HUGE damage it caused? it made everyone expert of everything!

Behet ghol midam oon article wikipedia or ham nemikhoonan -- possibly the first 2 setences, as soon as they partially confirmed their belief, they move on.
People don't f ... ing read anymore man.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Fine, what I should have said is that, I was and am absolutely correct that the primary cause of death for Alzheimers patients is due to other complications primarily a secondary infection, commonly pneumonia. Here's the journal article that proves it https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19170740/
Of course the specific cause of death in Alzheimers is other things, that is the nature of a neurodegenerative disorder - the brain gradually atrophies and the person becomes susceptible to any disease process... usually neuromuscular control goes first and because breathing becomes difficult, pneumonia is a common cause of morbidity. His death certificate is likely to say something like 1a. Pneumonia/Pneumosepsis/Urosepsis 1b. Alzheimers (and 2 for any other comorbidities)....

That is nothing to do with your vaccine comment.

Last edited:

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Of course the specific cause of death in Alzheimers is other things, that is the nature of a neurodegenerative disorder - the brain gradually atrophies and the person becomes susceptible to any disease process... usually neuromuscular control goes first and because breathing becomes difficult, pneumonia is a common cause of morbidity. His death certificate is likely to say something like 1a. Pneumonia/Pneumosepsis/Urosepsis 1b. Alzheimers (and 2 for any other comorbidities)....

Sorry, not being disrespectful, but curious, are you a medical Dr. ? Just wondering.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Sorry, not being disrespectful, but curious, are you a medical Dr. ? Just wondering.
Its not disrespectful, its rather ridiculous to act as if you couldnt find out who this individual actually is. Go ask this question his actual account. This one is his dalghak account.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
If I trust doctors and scientists over "Bitchute" and fringe media, then sorry.

I guess I prefer real life to rabbit holes. But you do you,

I see you Delanian guys the same as religious extremists - I don't mind what combination of these theories (flat earth, organised religion, QAnon, plandemic or 5g vaccine whatever, pizzagate etc..) you believe in as long as you stay away from people I care about and don't have any real life impact with your theories.
If your side was correct there would be no need to censor and cancel people, but those with the truth face such measures. That should be enough for any logical person to understand that there is something very wrong going on.

Anything I said about the china virus I backed up with sources from the multiple GOVERNMENTS, CDC, SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL ARTICLES, WORLD LEADERS IN MEDICINE AND TECHNOLOGY. NONE HERE COULD DISPROVE MY POSITION. Apparently that needed repeating now twice since you couldn't understand what I wrote the first time. Personally I don't care how you or your group see anything. You call me the extremist but I support personal freedom. You sound like the extremist to me no doubt supporting social segregation. Next you will welcome social credit scores. Too dumb to see the social cage you're creating for yourselves. By the time you realize you were wrong it will be too late for you.

As for me I grow tired of this back and forth. No doubt you'll continue to repeat the same lies about me and make up more bullsheet about me in your next posts. Possibly curse me for dropping some truth bombs and act like little tyrants planning what to do with people like me who still think freely.

Time will tell who is correct. Enjoy your booster shots and the tyranny you support this fall. I'm out.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Behet ghol midam oon article wikipedia or ham nemikhoonan -- possibly the first 2 setences, as soon as they partially confirmed their belief, they move on.
People don't f ... ing read anymore man.
You're the same one who admitted that they couldn't read or understand the journal articles I posted months back, but came to the conclusion that it was not correct without a single legit reason. Your words now are hypocritical.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto

Oh so now you agree with me, but one page back you repeatedly said I wasn't correct. Good to see you admit you were wrong finally.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
You're the same one who admitted that they couldn't read or understand the journal articles I posted months back, but came to the conclusion that it was not correct without a single legit reason. Your words now are hypocritical.
I didn't say that -- I said I have no expertise in this field and in order for me to understand it fully I have to spend days and do whole reserach in this field that I don't have little expertise. Unlike you, I don't make myself an expert when I don't completely understand and go an expert who spent all his life on it.

Tehol Bedict

Aug 6, 2021
Helvetia 🇨🇭
Oh so now you agree with me, but one page back you repeatedly said I wasn't correct. Good to see you admit you were wrong finally.

I don't know what you're referring to. Is dishonesty another trait of the conspiracy nutjob profile?

My only comments are about your anti-vaxx/plandemic nonsense and all the other conspiracy theories you believe in.