do you give the right to israili soldiers for that action??YES OR NO

is it right to defend them selves like that or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
Are you asking this question from a moral point of view, or a legal one, or a strategic one?

ı m asking from all sides.give your total view as a result of this action.think that you are an İSRAİLİ and beaten by some of radical foreign people in the middle of the sea and think that you are a person in that ship that going to gaza to take an aid

Oct 18, 2002
The right opinion is not always the opinion of one of the two sides involved in the incident. and If we are going to try to judge the issue by bringing up examples, what would you say if this action had been taken by IRI in the Persian gulf against a ship carrying anti-IRI protesters (without trying to compare IRI with Israel - just comparing the actions)?

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
There is zero doubt thatthere might have been Hammas supporters on the boats. They were looking for trouble and were armed with gaameh, metal poles, grenades and knifes looking for a fight.

Feb 22, 2005
Deerouz, great point and an excellent example.

Can we justify the actions of the Isralies against the human right protesters on the boat (protesting against horrendous humanitarian conditions in Gaza and lack of freedom) but not the Iranian government against the Iranian protesters (wanting freedom from the fascist regime of IR)?

I am sure there were some trouble makers between the demonstrators in Tehran too, so did that justify what the IR regime did to the protesters?

Nov 14, 2005
There is zero doubt thatthere might have been Hammas supporters on the boats. They were looking for trouble and were armed with gaameh, metal poles, grenades and knifes looking for a fight.

sad dar sad.ina daran joon midan ke torkie o esrail be joone ham dige bioftan.they have the same sick mantailty about esrail.bi khod beheshoon nemigan ina melat nistan OMATAN

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I give them my blessing to completely integrate Ghaza, West bank into Israel and based of the behavior of the population to grant them rights of work, healthcare etc etc.

Palestine is over the sooner these people realize it the better.

Feb 22, 2005
Keyvan, does that mean they would have the right to vote and participate in the democracy? Or does it mean like apartheid in Africa? Or the rights that jews had under Hitler?

I give them my blessing to completely integrate Ghaza, West bank into Israel and based of the behavior of the population to grant them rights of work, healthcare etc etc.

Palestine is over the sooner these people realize it the better.

May 9, 2004
من رای ندادم !!ا
زیرا اگر انطور که اسرائیل می گوید در ابهای اسرائیل بوده اند و به سربازان اسرائیلی حمله کرده اند حق با اسرائیل است
البته اگر به موضوع به صورت مقطعی بنگریم یعنی تنها حوادث این چند ساعت رادر نظر بگیریم
ولی اگر در ابهای بین المللی بوده اند اسرائیل حق نداشته اصلا به کشتی ها وارد شود چه برسد به تیر اندازی و اسرائیل محکوم باید گردد
ولی چون مصدر مستقل و بیطرفی در این میان ندیدم اصلا رای ندادم

بله جانم

Nov 14, 2005
Keyvan, does that mean they would have the right to vote and participate in the democracy? Or does it mean like apartheid in Africa? Or the rights that jews had under Hitler?

KEYVAN PARS, ye vatanparasti hasteshke har harfi ke dare mizane az roo kineh hasteshke daran baradarano khaharane toro to keshvare aslie khodat ke iran mibashad rebereh mese ab khordan daran mikoshan

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
من رای ندادم !!ا
زیرا اگر انطور که اسرائیل می گوید در ابهای اسرائیل بوده اند و به سربازان اسرائیلی حمله کرده اند حق با اسرائیل است
البته اگر به موضوع به صورت مقطعی بنگریم یعنی تنها حوادث این چند ساعت رادر نظر بگیریم
ولی اگر در ابهای بین المللی بوده اند اسرائیل حق نداشته اصلا به کشتی ها وارد شود چه برسد به تیر اندازی و اسرائیل محکوم باید گردد
ولی چون مصدر مستقل و بیطرفی در این میان ندیدم اصلا رای ندادم

بله جانم
Aghe shoma madad koind, ma hamegee madad [WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, INFRACTION RECEIVED]

Oct 18, 2002
My vote is a split one.

Legally, in my view, if the operation was done in International waters then Israel did not have the right; for the same reason that I do not give IRI such right.

Morally, it is more complicated. Israel is involved in a war against a mortal enemy and taking such measures, if executed properly, are justifiable to protect its own people.

The strategic view goes back to the "executed properly" argument. I saw even some friends who give the right to Israel to conduct this operation, agree that it did not bring much results for Israel. I personally think it was planned very poorly and became a major propaganda coup for Israel foes.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
It is a DISGRACE TO COMPARE IR TO ISRAEL. Israel is a democratic country where it's Citizens enjoy the very basic rights that every nation should have. Israel is under constant attack from Hammas, Islamic jihad and other terrorist groups like Hezbollah in the north. ifthey lash out, they have a real reason.

IR lashes out against it's own people by running them over in broad day light. They Shoot innocent by standadrs. They rape and decaptate their own Citizens. They force Medi-evil laws on there own society....

Oct 18, 2002
It is a DISGRACE TO COMPARE IR TO ISRAEL. Israel is a democratic country where it's Citizens enjoy the very basic rights that every nation should have. Israel is under constant attack from Hammas, Islamic jihad and other terrorist groups like Hezbollah in the north. ifthey lash out, they have a real reason.
There is no disgrace in comparing specific actions. And once a precedence is set at world stage by such action, you can hardly pick and choose who is allowed to do it and who is not.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
For those who are sange seene felestinee ha ra mezanan, Remember, DURING THE IRAN/IRAQ WAR, these palestinians were fighting against us and with Saddam in the thousends. Chanting YA SADDAMB ,YA SADDAMB

Oct 18, 2002
For those who are sange seene felestinee ha ra mezanan, Remember, DURING THE IRAN/IRAQ WAR, these palestinians were fighting against us and with Saddam in the thousends. Chanting YA SADDAMB ,YA SADDAMB
Definitely true; but who is talking about Palestinians here? We are discussing Israel.

I have a Palestinian friend who is , almost by definition, anti-Israeli government a million times over. He was telling me that in all fairness I have to admit that medical care and the possibility for education that they receive under the Israeli government is exemplary (I am aware of the hurdles in their access to school, hospital, work etc. because of the wall, among other things; but for that, they have governments like IRI to thank for).

By all means call the recent attack the unbalanced battle between 2 forces, but aid workers my a$$! What humanitarian organization do they belong to? Who provided the ship...?

It is no mystery to anyone anymore as to why IRI, to mention just one example, is pumping millions of dollars in to Palestine every year; that money has not been used to build one clinic or school; IRI just wants to save its own sorry a$$ by creating chaos in the region.

I was once sitting at a table with some Palestinians and they were telling me how wonderful IRI is because of the support they are showing to the Palestinian cause. I asked them:" you know I am a refugee form Iran and an anti-IRI; do I ever dare to say to you people that Israel is a great state because of their opposition to IRI?"

It would be interesting to find out if anywhere there are any Palestinians discussing the beating, arrest, rape, torture and murder of Iranians during the last year (or any year for that matter).

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
There is zero doubt thatthere might have been Hammas supporters on the boats.
That statement carries as much information as saying "There is zero doubt that there might have been baby dinosaurs on the boats".

What is beyond doubt is that there were three German MPs, one Noble Laureate, and a holocaust survivor on board those ships.

Finally, is your poll asking if the soldiers had the right to do what they did, i.e. open fire in self defence or if the Israeli government had the right to raid the ships in international waters? The answers to those questions are very different.