do you give the right to israili soldiers for that action??YES OR NO

is it right to defend them selves like that or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 12, 2007
My vote is a split one.

Legally, in my view, if the operation was done in International waters then Israel did not have the right; for the same reason that I do not give IRI such right.

Morally, it is more complicated. Israel is involved in a war against a mortal enemy and taking such measures, if executed properly, are justifiable to protect its own people.

The strategic view goes back to the "executed properly" argument. I saw even some friends who give the right to Israel to conduct this operation, agree that it did not bring much results for Israel. I personally think it was planned very poorly and became a major propaganda coup for Israel foes.
That is what I wanted to say. I voted no. However it should not affect our issues with IRI. If Israel didn't do this or even if Israel didn't exist IRI
would have used Bosnia, Macadonia ,... another place to distract our attention.

Feb 22, 2005
Should the world say Carpet Bomb Iran and kill all the Iranians because of the actions of Islamic Republic and Hezbolahi and Basijis?

What is this horrible racist attitude here towards Palestinians?

Yes, Israel is a democracy and a great country with great people. We all prefer them to the Palestinians and would prefer to be associated with them and live there than anywhere on the Arab lands.

However, that does not mean we should support their action of them continuously breaking International laws, especially those of an occupying power.

Their actions indirectly affect every country in the world.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Well, this operation was not conducted properly and Israel should have acted smarter in stopping these provoking acts hidden behind the Humanitarian aid and ...
Also, it makes a big different if this was done in International water or In Israel water or in the EEZ water.

At the end of the day, Israel is in war with millions of these Extremist Islamic Arabs who are waking up and going to sleep thinking about innovative ways to blow themselves up while killing more and more innocent people.

I voted Yes.

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
I wonder what the results of this poll be had we not had a revolution in Iran and the monarchy was still in place.....Or better said, if those folks who voted yes, could put the IR factor out of their heads.

Feb 22, 2005
What if Israel starts living by the International laws?

Thankfully, there is UN human rights group who can see injustices everywhere whether it is Islamic republic of Iran against its people, Islamic republic against religious minority, Israel occupying and act of genocide against the Palestinians, Darful, Bosnia, Congo, etc...

Injustices are injustices regardless of who is committing it and who the victims are. Understanding this is what makes extraordinary people such as Ghandi, Mossadegh, Budha, etc..

At the end of the day, from the beginning of time, whether it was Darius, Alexander, Shah, Khomenie, Khamanie, Hitler, Israel, Arabs, Mongols, etc.. they always had their own good reasons for victimizing and many supporters who saw it as right. It is the extraordinary people such as the human right activists who are on the right of the justice without regard for race, skin color, religion, etc..

May 12, 2007
See how IRI is reacting to this!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwk_xqDwbOk"]YouTube- ‫سخنان احمدی نژاد در ایلام، Û±Û± خرداد؛ حمله به اسرائیل‬‎[/ame]

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
if this poll is an indicator of our compatriot's mentality for judging between right and wrong, then we are a sad nation. more people here agree with killing of innocent people on international waters, trying to break an illigal siege... than those who dont. shame.

yes,ı give the right to israili soldiers
Aryo Barzan, Chinaski, IraneMan, keyvan_pars, moosh1, parham79, shahinc 7 53.85%

no,they have no right to do a such action
Abedzaadeh, AliMR, DireStraits, lordofmordor, Natural, Pirouz

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
if this poll is an indicator of our compatriot's mentality for judging between right and wrong, then we are a sad nation. more people here agree with killing of innocent people on international waters, trying to break an illigal siege... than those who dont. shame.

Aryo Barzan, Chinaski, IraneMan, keyvan_pars, moosh1, parham79, shahinc 7 53.85%

I can't understand how any person can call the shameful acts of IRI atrocities while turning a blind eye to these crimes. It's pure racism and a double standard.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2005
AliMr, I was thinking the same thing today.

Good news is people in Iran have lived through horrible times under seige of war, and over 30 years under oppression and fascism. Their mindset is different and I believe they will take the side of the justice.

Feb 17, 2009

most of us voted because of our hate towards the arabs
dont forget it was these pathetic palestinians supporting saddam slaughtering iranian civilians,soldiers

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Keyvan, does that mean they would have the right to vote and participate in the democracy? Or does it mean like apartheid in Africa? Or the rights that jews had under Hitler?
Well it seems you do not know much about the constellation of israeli population . No problem though, most people who judge israel, hamas, hizbollah, lebanon and palestina, dont know a damn about these countries and organization.

Back to subject: Around 25% of israeli citizens are Arabs. These arabs are completely shutdown in the news as they are not helping the cause of islamists, hizbollah, jihad and all those extremist organizations who want to create an atmosphere of "we against them". Na ghorboon, chenin ham nist. Loads of Palestinians and lebanese just decided to have a better life, to live in peace and stay of trouble. They just did what alot of we iranians did aswell as we left iran. We simply wanted to have a better life. They went to Israel, worked, studied and became Israeli citizens. Not all Palis are supporting Hamas o Jahado in joonevaraaro. There are civilized palis and lebanese who are living a by far much better life in Israel as Israeli Arabs than those islamist troublemakers still trying to fool their kids, their neighbours, their friends and last but not least themselves . Its not like those Jews have shut down their borders and condemn all arabs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^İNDİANA JONES^;800064 said:
bi khod beheshoon nemigan ina melat nistan OMATAN
Bale, Inaa ommate eslaaman. Bebin dar eslaam roko raast sokhan az do jomleye kootaahe ke kolle falsafeye in din ro dar khod kholaase mikone:

1- Daar Al Islam (House of Islam)
2- Daar Al Salam (House of Peace)

Az dide eslaam taa 1 be voghoo napeyvande, 2 ham be voghoo nemipeyvande yani taa in donyaa betore koll mosalmoon nashe, solh o aaraamesh ham daresh peydaa nakhaahad shod.

Natijeh: In ommat kolle ghovaasho baayad bezaare roo inke too in donyaa, parchame eslaam rooz be rooz be noghaate digare in donyaa saader beshe. oon moghe ghardaneshoon koloft bood be zoore aslahe o shamshiro neyze inkaaro kardan, haalaa ham ke zooreshoon nemirese baa hile o neyrango terrorismo avaam faribi saye khodeshoono mikonan.

Feb 22, 2005
I know much about the subject and dont disagree with what you are saying here. Israel is a great country and has many intellectual. Just like Iran, it has liberal, conservatives and fundamentalists. There are many Palestinians who are good people living in Gaza that are suffering through the suffocation Israel is placing on them.

The question would be: would the Palestinians becoming part of Israel have the same rights? I would say no and cannot be. If I was Israelis I would not want it and they dont either. So, comes the next big thing, give them back part of their country as UN and the rest of the world want. compensate them , and make peace with them. That is the best thing for Israel and their intellectuals know that.

Well it seems you do not know much about the constellation of israeli population . No problem though, most people who judge israel, hamas, hizbollah, lebanon and palestina, dont know a damn about these countries and organization.

Back to subject: Around 25% of israeli citizens are Arabs. These arabs are completely shutdown in the news as they are not helping the cause of islamists, hizbollah, jihad and all those extremist organizations who want to create an atmosphere of "we against them". Na ghorboon, chenin ham nist. Loads of Palestinians and lebanese just decided to have a better life, to live in peace and stay of trouble. They just did what alot of we iranians did aswell as we left iran. We simply wanted to have a better life. They went to Israel, worked, studied and became Israeli citizens. Not all Palis are supporting Hamas o Jahado in joonevaraaro. There are civilized palis and lebanese who are living a by far much better life in Israel as Israeli Arabs than those islamist troublemakers still trying to fool their kids, their neighbours, their friends and last but not least themselves . Its not like those Jews have shut down their borders and condemn all arabs.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
Israel had all the right to do what it did. Maybe if we were more like Israel, Hezbollah members would not be in Tehran beating and raping Iranians. Great Job Israel, this is what it needs to do to keep these parasites out.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta

Wow! For someone with as much "EddeA" as yourself, you really know so little about what you talk about. No disrespect, but you're really off on this issue which looks real bad when you start your post by bashing others about their lack of knowledge on the subject!!

So, according to you, 20% or so Israeli Arabs that currently live in Israel do so because they wanted to have a better life so they moved to Israel?!! Really? Is that what you think?

You can't immigrate to Israel unless you're Jewish, i.e. your mother is jewish or your wife is. Actually I'm not sure about that, it is the orthodox view of Judaism so one may be able to establish oneself as Jewish from father side if one claims to be a modern Jew rather than an orthodox, I'm not sure if that would be accepted though. Regardless, you have to prove, one way or another, your link to Judaism. So not every Lebanese or Arab who wants a better life can move to Israel.

It may occur to you that those Arabs are in fact the ones that were not thrown out on or prior to 1948 because they persevered or simply because Israel already had the demographics that it wanted.

Israeli Arabs, by law, are supposed to have full rights as citizens. In most cases they do. There are, however, very important discriminatory situations concerning Arab Israelis. I suggest you educate yourself on those. The life of an Arab Israeli still beats living in many other countries in Middle East, but the discrimination they undergo is quite shameful for a democracy like Israel. Main issues have to do with land and buildings. Basically, you cannot own most lands and properties in Israel if you're not Jewish. Arabs are limited to a small portion of land that they can sell to Arabs or Jews. Building construction is extremely cumbersome for Arabs. They have to go through permits for smallest of jobs which isn't the case for Jews.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
I abhor the fact that there are Palestinians at the service of the Eshalic Republic. I also abhor the fact that Arabs in general show enmity towards Iranians.

Having said that, I also believe that attacking essentially unarmed vessels in international waters is simply criminal.

EDIT: BTW, the Israelis have a history of this kind of behavior, even towards their sole sponsor, America. Check the history of USS Liberty and how the Israelis tried to sink it in 1967 for more information.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Wow! For someone with as much "EddeA" as yourself, you really know so little about what you talk about. No disrespect, but you're really off on this issue which looks real bad when you start your post by bashing others about their lack of knowledge on the subject!!

So, according to you, 20% or so Israeli Arabs that currently live in Israel do so because they wanted to have a better life so they moved to Israel?!! Really? Is that what you think?

You can't immigrate to Israel unless you're Jewish, i.e. your mother is jewish or your wife is. Actually I'm not sure about that, it is the orthodox view of Judaism so one may be able to establish oneself as Jewish from father side if one claims to be a modern Jew rather than an orthodox, I'm not sure if that would be accepted though. Regardless, you have to prove, one way or another, your link to Judaism. So not every Lebanese or Arab who wants a better life can move to Israel.

It may occur to you that those Arabs are in fact the ones that were not thrown out on or prior to 1948 because they persevered or simply because Israel already had the demographics that it wanted.

Israeli Arabs, by law, are supposed to have full rights as citizens. In most cases they do. There are, however, very important discriminatory situations concerning Arab Israelis. I suggest you educate yourself on those. The life of an Arab Israeli still beats living in many other countries in Middle East, but the discrimination they undergo is quite shameful for a democracy like Israel. Main issues have to do with land and buildings. Basically, you cannot own most lands and properties in Israel if you're not Jewish. Arabs are limited to a small portion of land that they can sell to Arabs or Jews. Building construction is extremely cumbersome for Arabs. They have to go through permits for smallest of jobs which isn't the case for Jews.

Traditionally settled communities of Muslim Arabs comprise about 70% of the Arab population in Israel.

Muslims in Israel have the highest birthrate of any group: 4.0 children per woman, as opposed to 2.7 for Jewish Israelis, a natural reproduction rate of 3% compared to 1.5%.[49] Around 25% of the children in Israel today were born to Muslim parents. The Muslim population is mostly young: 42% of Muslims are children under the age of 15, compared with 26% of the Jewish population. According to forecasts, the Muslim population will grow to over 2,000,000 people, or 24-26% of the population within the next 15 years. They will also comprise 85% of the Arab population in Israeli in 2020 (up 3% from 2005).[50] See the section on Demographics for more on this issue.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel[/ame]

Salaamet koo?

Easy son, easy, you are single handedly making yourself look foolish and moronic.

Na pessar jaan, chenin nist. Enghad age haarto poorte bijaa nakoni o bejaash tahghigh koni be in natijeh miresi ke in postet taghriban moftam nemiarze.

As you can read above, Moslem Arabs are very well allowed to get the citizenship without being of jewish background. In mozakhrafaat ro nemidoonam ki bekhorde to daade vali harki boode khodesham chizi baaresh naboode.

In Israel there not only living a huge load of moslem arabs with Israeli citizenship, there are also a significant number of christian arabs which alot of people dont even know about their existence.

Now back to the discrimination part: No one can deny that there is some discrimination here and there. Now no one can deny there is discrimination in Germany, England, Sweden, Austria, USA, Canada, Australian either. Son we are not coming from poshteh kooh, we are grown up in abroad, most of us do have a second citizenship aside from our iranian one and you and me exactly know that we are not always seen as equal members of the society we are living in. Thats the world, thats the problem immigrants have to get along with all around the world. Its not an israeli problem. Hamin ke man aslan baayad chenin chizi ro vaase to tozih bedam neshoon mide sathe daaneshe kheyli paain tar az in harfaast.

They have thrown out so many other arabs, what do you think made them be afraid of throwing out the rest of the arabs aswell? The problem is you are just not ready to see that this state -although based on questionable actions- started to realize that they have to win the good arabs long ago. They realized there is no future for anybody if they werent ready to integrate moslem arabs into their society.

I tell you this: Considering the deep rooted and old hatred between jews and moslems and considering the fact that israel has never felt secure and probably will never feel so, living in the middle of hundreds of millions of moslems who are just waiting for an opportunity to throw the jews into the sea, under such difficult circumstances, i say Israel is doing a honorable job integrating the arabs within its socity. Accepting 25% arabs (vast majority of them moslems) and give them the israeli passport is not a little thing. Its a huge effort. its like accepting enemies as one of yours right in the middle of a war. Its actually a brave act as they know exactly that not all those arabs will be commited to the israeli law and society, a good number of them will still have sympathies with likes of Hamas and Jihad deep in their hearts, some of them will betray Israel and Israel is still trying to integrate them by handing out the israeli citizenship.

Dafe dige khodeto por kon bad biaa baa man bahs kon. Age sabok vazni nayaa ghaatiye sangin vaznaa. Boro baa hamvaznaaye khodet kalanjaar boro. :peep:

Last edited by a moderator: