do you give the right to israili soldiers for that action??YES OR NO

is it right to defend them selves like that or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
This is my last reply to you since you obviously have problem reading and like to go back to what you say. It is waste of my time.

I dont get what you are getting at here, I asked you a simple question... you claimed you are only asking questions about the situation, but in your other posts you clearly state your bias and stance on this issue. It's not a figment of my imagination, it is what it is... and I asked you to explain it which you failed to do so..
Once Again, it is Clearly figment of your imagination when you come up with statement like that and completely ignore what I am saying. Enough Said, I am moving on :)

You were the one that called me a blind Islamic supporter because I condemn Israeli's actions in Gaza and West Bank.
I still say that :)
I do think you have a bias which is not allowing you to see both side and come up with the right questions and ... This is my personal opinion on you
( could be right and could be wrong) and what I got from your posts.

You were the one that labeled me with all these names and psycho analyzed me and told me im not what I believe i am lol...
Not related to this thread and what is being discussed here.

Those were my responses to you after you decided to act like a kid and answer my question by belittling me and being disrespectful.

Again, not related to this post so GET OVER IT.

If you can not and I hurt your feeling that badly that you have to go through another post, find them, copy paste them here and .... then P.M. me and we discuss it further.

I don't think that other members are interested to know about this but my suggestion is to get over it ;)

No you are not posing questions. you have made up your mind on this and stated it before. you are hiding your stance behind questions, which is cowardice.
Again, pure assumptions :)
So I am not wasting my time going back and forth with you on this. However, you might want to answer some of those question for your own sake.

You've also, out of sever case of persian paranoia, claimed that these ships were sent by IRI lol.. dont tell me you are just asking questions... kio mikhay khar koni? khodeto ya maro?
Again, personal attacks, assumptions and no real substance here.

what I claimed is clearly posted on the other thread and I do not need to explain it 200 times to you ( since you will not obviously get it).

I was going to address the rest of your post but I noticed that it is same Mumbo Jambo that you had earlier in your post.

Anyways, I hope you took the time and read the article I posted the link for.

I also hope, if you decide to reply to my posts, you come up with something with more substance and not just your bias assumptions and prejudice toward the subject.

At this point, I will stop replying to your posts ( I am sorry, I find them very repetitive and Childish ) on this topic until I find a post from you that I feel is worthy of my time and has some real substance to it ;)

Best of Luck

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
Wow you are a walking contradiction... your post had not even a single word of substance lol what a waste of time..

the end.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
China jon..good to talk to u..unfortunately I can not write longer than couple of sentences bcuz of ( I think) using a proxy site..anyhow I see what r saying..and my argument was not that Israel came from no where...however in short its like sending U.S. highway pertol ( lol..thats probably what we need here in Iran) to Iran to execute the laws here..I mean they'd be shooting everybody in site..it does not work..

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Parham79 jon..any government would exercise all the stuff u said to its own benefit...and in that regard this IRI territory..if US and nato thinks they can just go around with no reaction..its their miscalculation..

btw- I doubt if any of u .as a news and political junkey...have ..bbc, cnn, aljazeere..Russia today..France 24..DW english..at ur disposal as a news source..so I don't think I'm being brainwashed by IRI or Arab propaganda.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Also Parham 79...u'd be surprised to see how popular hezbollah is in Lebonon..and that is among Sunni and christians..either by design or fuck up...the powers of the world have done everything to the benefit of IRI..its quite peculiar.

Dec 5, 2004
اسرائيل از درد دلش مياد به يك عده مردم بدبخت بي دفاع كه مي خوان به كودكان فلسطيني كمك كنند حمله مي كنه
اون علی چلاق، وافوری حرومزاده هم دستور داد تا مردمه بیگناهه و غیره مسلح ایران رو به خاک و خون بکشند خوب فرقش چیه، سگ زرد برادره شغاله

میگی نه، ازگروهبان قندلی استاد انشا نویسی فارسی بپرس

By the way, no vote for me!

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
btw-its been quite clear that this 2 state solution has been deader than the dead for long time...and once again IRI is right on the money on this yrs before anybody else is willing to admit it..so go figure.

Feb 22, 2005
The 2 state solution being dead is exactly what Israel, Hamas, and IR want.

Of course, terrorism and violence is wrong and I wish no one would use it. But that also includes dropping bombs on populations.

The fact is Israel has occupied another country for 67 (approx) years. That is if we divide up the country by UN lines.

They had 67 years to do something about the occupants to keep theme engaged, but they preferred method of expulsion, impoverishment, executing intellectuals, creating hamas to divide the Palestinians, etc.. while gradually building settlements.

Now, if French, Serbians, Iranians (babak khoramdin), etc.. were wrong to fight the occupants and should all be called horrible name and executed, so should Palestinians.

Shocking that human right activists are on the ships to protest the inhuman behaviour of the Israelis and what they have done to the people of the lands they have occupied and we have people here who are name calling these activists. Dont understand why these same people dont take the side of the basijis when they do the same injustices to the Iranians people. Hypocrisy.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Now, if French, Serbians, Iranians (babak khoramdin), etc.. were wrong to fight the occupants and should all be called horrible name and executed, so should Palestinians.
Well this is getting ridiculous now. Babak khoramdin didnt fight people who were victims themselves for about 3000 years. Arabs were not occupying their native land of their forefathers when they occupied iran. Israelies though are just back to their roots, back to the land of their fathers. Its really sad that they couldnt return to that land without so much bloodshed over several decades.

Fact is the Israelies are now there and they have an absolutely valid historical point being there where they are. They have been aavaare and velo all over the world now after 3000 years of being hunted, harassed and killed i think they have a right to settle down and have an own home instead of being a minority in other peoples homes. Unfortunately their native land was already populated by palestinians. I think you are only seeing the one side, at no point you even try to understand a little tribe that like everyone else had a right to have a home. As said, unfortunately other people had to become homeless for the jews to get back to their homes but tell me one single part of history where everything was going 100% fair.

As i said, the whole american continent form north to south is repopulated as a result of a genocide done to the original population of those continents and we dont care. People who are living on those countries in america never had any historical connection and thus no right to go there but hey they are there, do you want to throw out the americans out of their homes now? Israelies do have a historical right to live in todays israel. Its always been their home. Palestinians are suffering, no question but then again, what do you want to do now? To moan the 24 hours a day, seven days a week over decades? Joining hopeless terroristic organizations like hamas o hezbollah? What exactly do people who criticize Israel want? You want them to leave on their own and become aavaare again? Or are you that naive to believe they could open their doors to all those bitter extremists and hope everything goes well? They have already 25% arab israelies among them whom to be honest is not to trust either. Atleast not to 100%. what do you want to do with organizations who have publicly set a goal which is to fight until there is no israel? What would you do if you were an israeli? Dont get me wrong, i am not saying Palestinians shouldnt fight, oh they should if they think they have to but i give Israel the right to fight aswell and right now Israel is an accepted member of the international community and this country has the right to defend itself, to do whatever it takes to secure its borders and its existence.

Just my opinion

Feb 22, 2005
1) You cannot unbiasedly look at the situation if you continue to call the Palestinians extremists. It is what in the west many call the Iranians. That is called racism. There are good and bad people everywhere.

2) I like Israel and never said Israel should cease to exist. It is about justice regardless of race. It is in the interest of Israel to divide the land, and make peace. Instead of continuing to kill, oppress, humiliate, make life near impossible, built settlements in the occupied territory, etc.. Doing it all to get Palestinians are worked out and then when they take action, using it to even oppress them more and take more.

3) The actions above for 67 years has created what you see today.

4) International community sees Israel as an occupier of the occupied land that was divided up. So, dont use international law where you see fit for the oppressor.

5) Israel has broken every international law and only US veto power has allowed it to continue doing it, even committing act of genocide. Building settlements, putting a wall to take more lands is all considered against international laws.

Israel is the only one that has the power to make peace.

Well this is getting ridiculous now. Babak khoramdin didnt fight people who were victims themselves for about 3000 years. Arabs were not occupying their native land of their forefathers when they occupied iran. Israelies though are just back to their roots, back to the land of their fathers. Its really sad that they couldnt return to that land without so much bloodshed over several decades.

Fact is the Israelies are now there and they have an absolutely valid historical point being there where they are. They have been aavaare and velo all over the world now after 3000 years of being hunted, harassed and killed i think they have a right to settle down and have an own home instead of being a minority in other peoples homes. Unfortunately their native land was already populated by palestinians. I think you are only seeing the one side, at no point you even try to understand a little tribe that like everyone else had a right to have a home. As said, unfortunately other people had to become homeless for the jews to get back to their homes but tell me one single part of history where everything was going 100% fair.

As i said, the whole american continent form north to south is repopulated as a result of a genocide done to the original population of those continents and we dont care. People who are living on those countries in america never had any historical connection and thus no right to go there but hey they are there, do you want to throw out the americans out of their homes now? Israelies do have a historical right to live in todays israel. Its always been their home. Palestinians are suffering, no question but then again, what do you want to do now? To moan the 24 hours a day, seven days a week over decades? Joining hopeless terroristic organizations like hamas o hezbollah? What exactly do people who criticize Israel want? You want them to leave on their own and become aavaare again? Or are you that naive to believe they could open their doors to all those bitter extremists and hope everything goes well? They have already 25% arab israelies among them whom to be honest is not to trust either. Atleast not to 100%. what do you want to do with organizations who have publicly set a goal which is to fight until there is no israel? What would you do if you were an israeli? Dont get me wrong, i am not saying Palestinians shouldnt fight, oh they should if they think they have to but i give Israel the right to fight aswell and right now Israel is an accepted member of the international community and this country has the right to defend itself, to do whatever it takes to secure its borders and its existence.

Just my opinion

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
This is too superficial and doesnt answer my question regarding a realistic solution over there. As example Israel can want to make peace aslong as they want but they will be ridiculing themselves aslong as there are organizations whos clear goal is to wipe israel off the map. They are not after peace, they want the jews to get out of there for good and thats not gonna happen. However i dont have a problem with your view, you and me are just observers, we are no jews nor palestinians to feel the real heat from first hand.

Feb 22, 2005
That war indirectly effects Iran and the rest of the middle east.

Easy: All Israel has had to do was stop the settlement in the last month and come sit at the table with the intention of making peace. They even backstabbed us in the US.

And some of my israeli friends agree with that fully and say what Israel is doing is not good for it. Bringing hatred and isolation from the rest of the world.

In the longer term, follow the road map. They did everything they could to jeopardize it. Netanyahu has ride on fear and hatred to become powerful. you cant expect peace from a man full of hatred.

This is too superficial and doesnt answer my question regarding a realistic solution over there. As example Israel can want to make peace aslong as they want but they will be ridiculing themselves aslong as there are organizations whos clear goal is to wipe israel off the map. They are not after peace, they want the jews to get out of there for good and thats not gonna happen. However i dont have a problem with your view, you and me are just observers, we are no jews nor palestinians to feel the real heat from first hand.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
You keep calling all this "easy" azize man but as i said somewhere else, please get back on earth. Nothing is easy in this special case. The hatred put in the hearts of both sides is just too deep, too fundamental and absolutely not easy to get rid of. Baa ye sare miz neshastan o dotaa settlement ro stop kardan in jaryaan hal nemishe kamaa inke settlement haaye besyaari na tanhaa stop shode balke hattaa bedaste khode esraail viraan shode, sare miz ham dotaraf kam neneshastan baazam be natijei naresidan. In vaagheyat ro shomaa baayad bepaziri ke esraail har ghadami ke aghab bardaare, felestiniaa ye ghadam jelo miaan va sare jaaye khod nemi istan va in ro hattaa khodeshoon ham alanan migan. Hadaf in haa naaboodiye esraaile. They dont want Israelies to stop the settlements. they want israelies to completely leave the region and thats not gonna happen. This is the only simple and easy thing you can say about the situation. you simply cant make peace with people who are clearly saying that they want to see you gone and destroyed.

May 12, 2007
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUG12kU8-jE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- *UPDATE 2/3* Netanyahu Speaks about Israeli Flotilla Raid (6.2.10)[/ame]

Feb 22, 2005
Funny thing is these are the same people who are against sanctions and seige of Iran by the international body. Lets see how they like their grand father, grand mother, children, cousins suffering like Gazans do. And then have activists trying to help being called terrorists.

from CNN:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/06/02/gaza.raid.activists/index.html?hpt=T1

A time stamp on the silent video shows its first scenes beginning at 9:36 p.m. Sunday and its final scenes ending at 5:04 a.m. Monday, when the IDF says the "rioters initiate confrontation with IDF soldiers."
At one point, the video shows about 10 people milling about on the deck; then shows them wearing life jackets. Several of the people are carrying what appear to be poles.
The video is covered by an English-language written description of what the Israelis say is going on -- including the assertion that some of the people depicted are holding slingshots and metal poles and that one is holding a broken bottle. But the video quality is poor and those statements could not be independently confirmed.
Several of the people appear to don gas masks. At one point, a person appears to throw something off the ship. No IDF soldiers can be seen.
Asked about possible additional footage confiscated by the IDF from the activists, the IDF did not respond. The video can be seen at http://ht.ly/17ACaW