Is anyone interested in running ISP?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Actually, he wasn't, and you seriously need mental healp. You can post whatever you want form what I said 15 years ago from PFDC. I think you are a troubled individual. @Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Is asking ME to be a sportswriter here, not you and what articles did you write how to be a bully? I very respectfully ask you to not mention me or talk about me because I really try not to with you. Shouldn't you be deleting your post by now?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok the article is not bad actually Tehol I will give him credit for that. I have no issues with Ramin S as a writer, he is a good writer. Can he be a good person, it's free you know.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter I have been waiting for this glorious day merci, you finally set me free! I promise on the soul of my brother's grave, I will NEVER respond to him directly on the internet. He can do whatever he wants but I hope he continues to write as well. I am going to implement some of his style, like putting pictures on the articles.
Tehol B question I did like his article I have a question how do you post pictures? I think that would enhance my articles. I can post one for the Iran Korea game a break down, tale of the tape if you will be breaking down Korea their star is Son #7 he is the one who screed against us in Azadi.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If there's any chance we can integrate the Gol Bezan team. I think their contributions to iranian football are amazing and lots of people on this site welcome them.

My suggestion is partnership with their site assuming they are happy.
Partner, how ? Please elaborate

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Maybe we can talk to the admin of Gol Bezan or team meli talk I can talk to the team meli talk guy. he puts on good content in youtube and interviews footballers from Iran. Also, I will be fair, while I am not found of the person, I think he should be a writer as well, he has some talent.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well then Tehol jan, I have no problems with that. If you know the person at Gol Bezan and could get him to agree, I think he would add value. Also, I do like the idea of two sports writers. I could write some Team Meli articles and maybe he could focus on the domestic league, and or vice versa. I even recommended him to Iran Esteghlal Inter, I am a fair guy. I must say he is not bad at writing, I read a lot worse articles, even on sites like ESPN and Forx Sports. I will give him credit when credit is due, he can write. I have no issues with him being a sportswriter as well, he has the same passion as me for Team Meli. If you think the gol bezan guy would be a better partner, Ill support that. That Team Meli talk guy is not bad only because i don't know how but he has connections to our national team players and IPL players. He could be a good resource for us.
I even implemented one of his ideas in my last article and posted a picture of Azmoun 1,000 words worth.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Bro I got the message. and I mentioned that he is a decent writer, and I have no problems with him being a writer. I ma not going to mention him directly or engage. He has some skills.