Is Dr. Fouladvand dead?

Oct 20, 2003
With regard to your first point, I have seen people try to say his translation is not right but have never been able to withstand the scrutiny when the words are translated one by one. And if, by your own admission, you don't watch him often, how can you have such strong information about him and make such statements without any qualifications? That right there means that the statements you are making are not based on your own knowledge or know how. I suggest that you make comments after you have better information.
I do not get the logic here. I am asking what the qualification of Fatollah is? where has he earned his doctorate degree and what field that you accept him as your leader and expert? and you are telling me because I do not watch him all the time, my statements are not based on my own knowledge? This a free country, you can follow anybody you want to, but when you claim he is knoweldgeable or expert, the burden is on you to prove it. The man was a doublor for Chicho for God sake, how and where did he become a "Dr" and an exegesis of Quran?

You claim what he does is fahaashi. You obviously have not seen the shows by your own admission. Most of those situations were brought about by callers who were the intiators by calling him names, etc.
Buddy, why are you misreprensting what I said? I said I do not see him "often" not never. Secondly, how many self respecting characters have you seen to resort to fahashi on air? Thirdly, it is untrue that he only resort to fahaashi when a caller start it. I have seen him many times cursing Islam, its prophet and holy books?

Whether those who do not like him want to accept it or not, he definately has changed the minds of many. He changed my mind. That's a fact. If people don't like it, so be it. But it is a fact.
Yes, there are some people who follow characters such as Fatollah Yazdi (aka Hakha) and Fatollah Manuchehri (aka Fourod Fouladvand) and badbakhti ma az hameen jast, people follow and beleive any charlatan who have access to TV and draws a snake to fool gullible people rather than writing it as the old story goes.

Last edited:

azaad2004

Bench Warmer
Jul 29, 2005
yes..you definetly gotta give it to him..among all Iranian TV programmes..his was the funniest.it was also the only channel I frequently watched..
I remembered this thread from way back about the "ostad":

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=35640&highlight=fouladvand

Still everytime when I picture this I laugh my ass off:

rugsnotbomb said:
lol, you didn't see his countdown??

the funniest thing every. when the clock ran out, they all got up and yelled "mardome iran, bar kheezeed"...lol

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Do you beleive someone from a well will come alive after 1,400 years and save everything?

No..I don't...I think he will come from a ghahvekhune or an Argentinian steakhouse..

Now, do you believe in the chimney guy or not?
btw. that well dwelling is an Iranian thing, just that we used to call him "Bahram" and not "Mahdi"

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
http://www.gatha.org/english/articles/000258.html

"They have forced the men to do the menial construction work for them. Vagrants have kidnapped their women and daughters. Worse than all, community is disunited. Their only hope is the advent of future savior (Shah Bahram Varjavand). Because of extreme misery, belief in the savior is so strong that 35 years earlier when an astrologer forecasted the birth of the savior, many men in his search left the town and were lost in the desert and never returned. Perhaps this one sentence of Maneckji epitomizes the sorry plight of the community. “I found the Zoroastrians to be exhausted and trampled, so much that even no one in this world can be more miserable than them.’"

somewhere near the end of the text..

have fun..

Nov 7, 2005
Assuming that is authentic, you left out the background:

Dear Sir; This noble group has suffered in the hands of cruel and evil people so much that they are totally alien to knowledge and science. For them even black and white, and good and evil are equal. Their men have been forcefully doing menial works in the construction and as slaves receive no payment. As some evil and immoral men have been looking after their women and daughters, this sector of Zoroastrians community even during daytime stays indoor. Despite all the poverty, heavy taxes under the pretexts of land, space, pasture land; inheritance and religious tax (Jizya) are imposed on them. The local rulers have been cruel to them and have plundered their possessions.

In addition, It's not about someone who has been lost in a well for a long period of time and living in a well or something returning to save the world... nice try though.

It is talking about a person to save some people in a community who have been ravaged. Not about a crazy end of the world idea idea that someone who has been lost for 1,400 years, lives in a well, and will come out of a well and everything in the world will be perfect.

I am not sure what you try to get away with around here by such wrong references, but that, my friend, is flatly not what you suggest. So, please, if there is something in the religion that you believe in that is ridiculous, do not try to blame it on some other people as a justification for it.

Last edited:

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
Assuming that is authentic, you left out the background:
did you read the source?? European Zoroastrian Center or whatever that is??

What background?? So because they got into trouble because of Indians, they started to believe in a messiah all of a sudden?

jeez...you Fouladvand robots are not really funny...you apparently just can repeat what was thought you and have nothing else to offer..like own opinion, own knowledge etc.

Nov 7, 2005
did you read the source?? European Zoroastrian Center or whatever that is??

What background?? So because they got into trouble because of Indians, they started to believe in a messiah all of a sudden?

jeez...you Fouladvand robots are not really funny...you apparently just can repeat what was thought you and have nothing else to offer..like own opinion, own knowledge etc.
I find it really funny how people like yourself make arguments. Just put a part of my statement and leave out everything else. That might be the way that you like to do things and are just projecting on others. I don't know who the Fouladvand Robots are, but I have read and reviewed a lot of things.

But to be straight, I said assuming that to be authentic, is does not prove or even suggest what you said.

I said:

In addition, It's [the story that you put] not about someone who has been lost in a well for a long period of time and living in a well or something returning to save the world... nice try though.
It [the story that you put] is talking about a person to save some people in a community who have been ravaged. Not about a crazy end of the world idea idea that someone who has been lost for 1,400 years, lives in a well, and will come out of a well and everything in the world will be perfect.
I hope that you are a bit more honest with the statements that you make and have an honest debate over an issue, rather than make personal statements such as "fouladvand robots". I guess that is a way for you to get away from the topic, turn it into a personal attack scheme and try to divert the issues.

Anyway, think about that before you make such statements next time.

westwienmaskulin

Oct 18, 2002
I find it really funny how people like yourself make arguments. Just put a part of my statement and leave out everything else. That might be the way that you like to do things and are just projecting on others. I don't know who the Fouladvand Robots are, but I have read and reviewed a lot of things.
Yes..but you didn't know that there's a messianic concept in Zoroastrism too..how bad.

But to be straight, I said assuming that to be authentic, is does not prove or even suggest what you said.
Pfffft.....ok..whatever man...

I said:

I hope that you are a bit more honest with the statements that you make and have an honest debate over an issue, rather than make personal statements such as "fouladvand robots". I guess that is a way for you to get away from the topic, turn it into a personal attack scheme and try to divert the issues.

Anyway, think about that before you make such statements next time.

If he walks like a robot, talks like a robot, I just may assume that he is a robot..

Everything you know about "islam" and zoroastrism and persian history, is what Fouladvand told you.
You have no thought or knowledge of your own, you are more like a parrot repeating what Fouladvand has said.

Anyway, I'm done with you..

You might like this wikipedia link more than what I posted you before..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saoshyant

Just tell me where the brother dwells? In New Barnet, London?

Oct 20, 2003
PanjDelavaran, I am still waiting for the response to my questions. When and Where did Fattollah Manuchehri (now known as Fourod Foulandvand) earned his doctorate degree? How did he became an exgesis? And how did you determine the level of his proficiency in Arabic language?
Please be specific as you require others to be specific, for example a reliable souce for what you state would be appreciated.

Nov 7, 2005
Yes..but you didn't know that there's a messianic concept in Zoroastrism too..how bad.

Pfffft.....ok..whatever man...

If he walks like a robot, talks like a robot, I just may assume that he is a robot..

Everything you know about "islam" and zoroastrism and persian history, is what Fouladvand told you.
You have no thought or knowledge of your own, you are more like a parrot repeating what Fouladvand has said.

Anyway, I'm done with you..

You might like this wikipedia link more than what I posted you before..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saoshyant

Just tell me where the brother dwells? In New Barnet, London?
You are comedy man. You have no idea who I am or how much I know, yet you make comments that's like you have known me your whole life and how much I do or do not know. Like I said, that's how you want to get things off topic and divert the issue. You have failed to show the concept that someone who is in a well will save the world and make it perfect is similar to a community of people hoping to be saved from savagry.

Iranpaak:

You are asking me to prove issues that you well know I cannot prove (such as his degrees since I obviously do not have a copy of them nor can I access them). Either way, being a doctor is not the issue. The issue is having the knowledge about an issue. That's the key.

Nov 7, 2005
He is a person who for the past few years has translated the Quran, word by word, into Persian on TV and has tried to bring about much of Iranian history that has been taboo to talk about due to Islamists grip on Iran for the past centuries.

A sample of his work can be seen at:

http://www.tondar.org/tndoc/doku.php

He is a man that has had the courage and has risked his life (and may have been killed since he has not been heard of in four months) to enlighten Iranians of many of the sad facts of history that have been kept away from them in order to keep them in the dark and full of superstition.

Bauvafa

Bench Warmer
Oct 26, 2004
May I ask who pays "Dr." Fooladvand's salary?

For such important figure revolutionizing a new undertanding to bring out of darkness a whole nation, why doesn't he have a biography of himself?

Do credentials have merit any longer or just the fact that he is bashing Islam is good enough for some?